The countdown has begun...

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by luxia, Apr 15, 2007.

1. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

The countdown has begun…

Ladies and gentlemen… boys and girls… nice to see you!

So we enter the last week of KBC today and I’m going through mixed emotions. I’ve enjoyed every minute of the time I’ve spent with you all and I know I’m surely going to miss it all…

But at the same time I can’t wait to be back again soon… with even more enthusiasm, more fun, more laughter, more jokes, more money… more of everything.

The people that I’ve met right from the first episode to the very last have somehow left a mark on me and I’ve taken back a lot from the sets of KBC every single day.

But you know me… I couldn’t go away without a bang… so for the last episode on 19th April I have an action packed line up just for you. We have an ex-Ms World, a drop dead gorgeous actress, a rock star from Bollywood and an actress who is beginning to make her mark in Bollywood after having done really well for herself in the modeling world.

Any guesses?

You’ll find out soon enough…

Lots of love…

SRK

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. tweetytwinkl

tweetytwinkl Well-Known Member

AW: The countdown has begun...

wow Series final sounds great....I'm looking forward to it! Still wondering who the guests could be...

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Sounds great!!!! :clap2:

Thank you for sharing!!! :)

5. Anjali1977

Anjali1977 Shah and Kajol 4 Eva

AW: The countdown has begun...

I heard it will be Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif!

6. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

wow i cant believe the season is almost over :( but we can watch all the old eps....cant wait for the last ep also because we all know who's comming ;)

7. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Yep, we can watch it again and again....
    And I have a lot to catch up anyway.... :eek: