1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

The child in Shah Rukh Khan!

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Can' started by sanjani, Sep 1, 2008.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

The child in Shah Rukh Khan!

Well, we certainly do not mean that suddenly the serious and mature King Khan has turned kiddish and is doing things not befitting his age.
    Of course, that can never happen as we all know that he has a very mature head over his shoulders!
    As per Mushtaq Shiekh, Shah Rukh Khan's dear friend cum author of his biography, Still Reading Khan (and the upcoming Shah Rukh Can),
    not many people know that when SRK gets a gift, its value is immaterial. Shiekh goes on to add that SRK's real joy is in ripping apart the gift wrappers,
    very much like his son Aryan, to take a look at what lies beneath.

The updated version of Mushtaq Shiekh's Still Reading Khan, titled Shah Rukh Can, has many other never heard before anecdotes from the global
    superstar's personal life and it's going to be a collector's items for his countless fans and well wishers.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/sep/01-the-child-in-shah-rukh-khan-090805.asp

2. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

The more I read about the next Mushtaq's book, the more I feel I need to buy it! Thanks for this info :heart:

3. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

lol joelle here is the same.....have ordered it. no way!!!

4. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

Aaarh, that's so sweeet - "SRK's real joy is in ripping apart the gift wrappers, very much like his son Aryan"

5. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

how sweet, i wish i could give him gift personally!!! :kiss:

6. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

can't wait to get my hand on the book

7. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Mushtaq reveals Shah Rukh’s fantasy of ripping his gifts!

[​IMG]

Mumbai, Sept 02: Shah Rukh Khan’s dear friend, Mushtaq Sheikh reveals that there’s a lot more to the very mature, head over the shoulder dude of Bollywood. Mushataq in his updated version of Shah Rukh’s biography, titled ‘Shah Rukh Can’ tells of his fantasy of ripping off his gifts.

As per Mushtaq Sheikh, not many people know that every gift that the King Khan gets is priceless for him. He values them the most, and his real joy is in ripping apart these gifts very much like his son Aryan, to take look at what’s inside.

Shah Rukh’s biography is set to make waves among his fans and well wishers especially when Mushtaq promises to reveal many other never heard before stories from the Bollywood Badshah’s very personal life!

http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?aid=466117&sid=ENT&ssid=43

8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Oh, Wafa didi, please wrap our gift with lots of frills so that we can give him the extra smile of the unwrapping!!! Think of it as two gifts in one!!

9. bintal3in

bintal3in king khan's girl

i think we have the same child hihihihihihihi

i luv to do that too

i will buy this book for sure

thanx

10. nura

nura Member

[​IMG] very intersting ,i want to buy it also

11. Mariam khan

Mariam khan Marjanni

Nice one .. i will buy it .. ANSHAALLA

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

awww, he's so cute!

13. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I just looooooove the child spirit in Shah Rukh :love:

I can imagine the whole process of SRK wrapping the gifts and the magical look in his face..wow how I wish myself giving him a cozy hug at that moment :hug:

14. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Wow one more book on SRK :rolleyes: Can't wait to buy it :dance:

How sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet and cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee :heart: :love:

I really love the childish spirit of Shahrukh :kiss:

I ,too have the same childish behaviour regarding gifts :lol:

15. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

Couldn't I say it better.