Temptation Reloaded in Malaysia (Feb 2014)

Discussion in 'Concerts, Awards & Exclusive Eves' started by darina4srk, Aug 5, 2013.

1. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  2. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  3. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    Temptation Reloaded Show is scheduled to come Malaysia
    Posted by Wongchoseong Roberth Wednesday, January 22, 2014 0 comments
    Robert's Google+

Temptation Reloaded Show is coming to Malaysia this February 15, 2014. Bringing Bollywood Superstars to meet fans.

tr2014-front.jpg

source : vip.my

Temptation Reloaded is featuring the biggest star Shah Rukh Khan. Nominated as most influential role model in India and ranked number 1 in Top 100 charts organized by Forbes India. He is also ambassador for few giant brand such as Pepsi, Sprite, Nokia Hyundai, Compaq.

Temptation Reloaded will be a show that Malaysian never seen before. The biggest show brought by Bolylwood Production show. Shah Rukh Khan are performing with several Superstars Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukherje and Jacqueline Fernandez.

It will be held at Stadium Merdeka on 15th February 2014. The show is scheduled 3 hours long. Besides, It is important to know that organizer who make this happened are 2spicy Entertainment and Hitman Solutions and Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia. This event is also supported by Visit Malaysia 2014 and Malaysia major event.

You can buy tickets available selling at Midvalley, Bangsar Village, The village, Suria KLCC, Subang Parade, The Curve and One Utama. The ticket prices are varies based on platforms. The most expensive platform costs RM1999.. and the lowest entry fees is brown platform costs around RM99.00. Small fees applied to those who purchase online and no fees is imposed for those purchase ticket at any Rock Corners Outlets

tr2014-back.jpg

source: vip.my

More event information check at website > VIP
    http://www.unitedmy.com/2014/01/temptation-reloaded-show-is-scheduled.html
    Krisi_love_SRK, MaryAnnK and Vegainko thank this.
  4. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    "Returning Hero" Shah Rukh Khan To Perform In Malaysia Despite Injuries
    Details
    Published on Tuesday, 28 January 2014 13:43
    Written by Muhammed Ashraf Abd Wahab

[​IMG]Don't worry, he's all good./Google ImagesFANS of Shah Rukh Khan can now release a sigh of relief.

Despite news reports of the Bollywood icon being badly injured during a film shoot, his appearance at the Temptation Reloaded concert in Malaysia on the 15th of February is set to go on as scheduled, according to the show's organisers.

"We spoke to him this morning and he is fit to perform," confirmed the organisers.

According to earlier reports, Khan suffered a shoulder fracture and his left knee's patellar tendon torn while on the set of the film 'Happy New Year'.

He was taken to a city hospital but not long after being attended by doctors, he stubbornly insisted on returning to the set to resume his scenes.

Similar filming accidents have happened to Khan several times before. And despite the extent and nature of his injuries he has always been known to get back on his feet and return to the set immediately so as to not let his fans down.

Indian newspaper IBN hails him as the ‘returning hero’.
    http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpag...-to-perform-in-malaysia-despite-injuries.html
    darina4srk and Krisi_love_SRK thank this.
  5. MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I am scratching my head and wondering what happened to the five stitches? Shoulder, knee? What?
    Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  6. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  7. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    How on earth can he perform such a long, high-energy show like this in just over 2 weeks? :confused2:
    Krisi_love_SRK and Xeny thank this.
  8. Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Krisi Mihova
    Oh God how he will dance and do everything that he do after his surgery...? :crazy:I know he was injured before and that don't stop him to shooting ,to enjoy his fans ..but..:(...Oh...He is real Superman ! :hail:I can only to pray for him everything to be Ok ..Pls God everything will be Ok with him !:heart:
    MaryAnnK says thanks.
  9. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    For the sake of his health I hope he postpone this concert.:( He should just listen to the doctor's advice! Nothing is more important in life than a good health!
    MaryAnnK and Krisi_love_SRK thank this.
  10. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    It has already been postponed once, last year. Can't imagine they could do it again.
  11. natalyaK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Natasha
  12. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    Shah Rukh Khan replaces Yo Yo Honey Singh with Arijit Singh
    India Today Online New Delhi, January 31, 2014 | UPDATED 15:27 IST

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has reportedly replaced Yo Yo Honey Singh with Arijit for his upcoming concert Temptation Reloaded, to be held in Malaysia.

The new poster of the Temptation Reloaded concert confirms the news. Arijit, who sang the popular number Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2), won major awards for his song this season.

srk-mos_650_013114032609.jpg

A leading tabloid quoted a source as saying, "The new posters for the 'Temptation Reloaded' concert feature Arijit, and not Honey. The rap singer had cemented his friendship with Shah Rukh after the song 'Lungi Dance' and the star is fond of him. No stage appearance of SRK's is complete without his 'Lungi Dance' routine with Honey. It so happens that the rapper is giving the concert a miss and hence, Arijit, who has now become a popular name, has been roped in."

The tabloid also quoted Honey Singh's spokesperson as saying, "The Malaysia concert has been rescheduled but Honey has certain other commitments. He would love to be part of the tour and is trying hard to work around his schedule but right now, it doesn't look like he will be able to make it."
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...rijit-singh-temptation-reloaded/1/340944.html
  13. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  14. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    SRK's dance performance might suffer due to injury
    Dibyojyoti Baksi, Hindustan Times
    Mumbai, February 06, 2014

Shah Rukh Khan at Hema Malini and Dharmendra's younger daughter Ahana Deol and Vaibhav Vora's wedding ceremony. (PTI Photo)
    Shah Rukh Khan recently suffered injuries while shooting for director-choreographer Farah Khan’s next. He is currently on a break to recuperate, and will resume shooting for the film from Monday. However, it is his upcoming dance performance in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that might suffer due to his injury.

A source close to the actor reveals that his performance at upcoming concert tour, Tempatations Reloaded, might be re-choreographed so that the actor doesn’t strain his body too much. The actor will perform alongside Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukerji.
    “The choreographers are figuring out how to make the moves easy yet energetic. Some of these alterations will affect Madhuri and Rani’s steps as well as all three actors will be part of the routine,” says the insider.

Meanwhile, Shah Rukh is trying his best to keep his energy level high. “He is not one to be deterred by such an injury. They (Shah Rukh and the choreographers) are yet to finalise the moves,” says the source.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/enter...ht-suffer-due-to-injury/article1-1181194.aspx
    nika, MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  15. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Wow! That's a tough one! It's not as if he sits around for the show. Injury vs audience satisfaction will be a tricky balance to achieve. However I'm sure their skill and His charm will pull it off.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  16. darina4srk SRKManiac

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Darina
    I'm going! And I khan't wait to be swept off my feet!! :love::love::love:
    Xeny and Debbie thank this.
  17. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    Crutches Won't Get In The Way When Shah Rukh Khan Dances Tomorrow
    Details
    Published on Friday, 14 February 2014 19:55

View Comments
    [​IMG]King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan. /mDKING of Bollywood, Datuk Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) is confident he can perform well at tomorrow night's Temptation Reloaded concert, despite the injury he had sustained on his left foot.

Shah Rukh Khan, 48, said he is recuperating well and is sure that he can dance well thorughput the 3-hour concert, which will be held at Stadium Merdeka.

"I'm getting better and I'm confident to 'move' tomorrow night. If you ask me to dance the Zapin, I can do it, plus I've done it before!" Shah Rukh Khan joked.

"I'm willing to do anything to please my fans here. I love Malaysia and I always have the urge to come to this country," said Shah Rukh Khan at the Temptation Reloaded press conference held at Ritz Calton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur this afternoon.

SRK suffered the foot injury while filming Farah Khan's latest flick, 'Happy New Year'. His head and shoulders were also injured in the incident that took place last January.

[​IMG]Shah Rukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit can't wait to entertain fans. /mDAccompanying him is Bollywood's Queen, Madhuri Dixit. This is Madhuri's first visit to Malaysia.

"I'm excited to come here. So far I have only heard about Malaysia from my husband because he was here 15 years ago.

"I am sure Malaysia has changed drastically and is more developed compared to years ago",

"This is also the first time I'm sharing the stage with Shah Rukh and we look forward to entertaining the fans tomorrow night," she said, flashing her gorgeous, famous smile.

The beautiful actress is among the heroins synonymous with Shah Rukh Khan and the duo had paired in films such as 'Dil To Pagal Hai', 'Duplicate' and 'Badshah'.

She, along with rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh, were present at the press conference.

To top it off, actress Rani Mukherji will also be performing tomorrow night and the media was told that the actress is currently on her way to Kuala Lumpur.

Shah Rukh Khan's Temptation Reloaded concert was initially planned to take place on October 11 last year, but was postponed due to President Barack Obama rumoured visit.

Earlier today, Shah Rukh Khan arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at 7.40am this morning and was greeted by some of his doting fans and members of the media.
    http://www.malaysiandigest.com/fron...ill-not-stop-shah-rukh-khan-from-dancing.html
    Krisi_love_SRK and niloofari thank this.
  18. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  19. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Wow, I have to watch Duplicate and Baashah again. I never noticed madhuri lurking in the background. :lol:

And now its his foot that's injured. :confused2: I'd like to be this injury - its traveling all over his body. Wonder if there was any groin strain involved. :madgrin:
    darina4srk and Debbie thank this.
  20. Debbie Stand By Him

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Debbie
    :eyebrows: I don't know but I think we could help if there was....:love: