Temptation Reloaded in Malaysia (Feb 2014)

Discussion in 'Concerts, Awards & Exclusive Eves' started by darina4srk, Aug 5, 2013.

1. darina4srk SRKManiac

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Darina
    SRK is going to have a concert in Malaysia this coming October! ABOUT TIME! :dance::dance::dance:

1146446_675046109185946_1087433223_n.jpg
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. shallu. Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    They are already announcing the concert but website's not working for me. :nono:

shallu.
  4. darina4srk SRKManiac

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Darina

Lol yeah it's not working for any of us too. Will let them know. But the official announcement and all information related to it will be made this Tues at a press conference.
  5. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  6. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  7. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  8. Vegainko Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  9. shallu. Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Just so everyone knows, the website is temptationmalaysia.com instead of temptationsmalaysia.com

There's a typo error in their promotional materials.

shallu.
  10. natalyaK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Natasha
  11. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  12. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I'm tempted to go to this concert as I feel this would be the last time he might performs in Malaysia. I hope my working schedule does not overlap with the concert's date.
  13. RIA Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  14. shallu. Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Anyone has any idea where he'll be staying? Would love to book the same hotel if I'm traveling.

Any info would be helpful! Thanks in advance. :)

shallu.
  15. Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Krisi Mihova
    awwww Shahrukh will dance again with Madhuri & Rani -great :) and for first time with Jacqliene Fernandez :) I'm sure will be awesome show again...!
  16. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I'm not going to the concert. My father got stroke two weeks ago.:( His health is more important to me at this time. Hope everyone who is going have a great time at the concert!:)
    MaryAnnK says thanks.
  17. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    Sorry, folks! Shahrukh Khan is coming next year
    Astro Awani | Updated: October 02, 2013

[​IMG]
    KUALA LUMPUR:
    The much anticipated Shah Rukh Khan & Friends: Temptation Reloaded Live in Malaysia 2013 concert, which was scheduled to take place on the 11th Oct remains postponed to a different date.

The concert was initially postponed due to logistic and security issues following US President Barrack Obama’s visit on the 10th and 11th October.

“We have postponed and the decision will not be pulled back,” said the concert’s organising spokesperson, O. Kumaraguru when contacted by Astro AWANI.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak today announced that Obama has postponed his visit due to the temporary US government shutdown.

Kumaraguru explained, if Obama had announced his delay earlier, perhaps the concert could have taken place on the fixed date.

The Shah Rukh Khan & Friends concert is now scheduled to take place before April 2014 and the exact date is expected to be announced by the end of this month.

The announcement was made by the organisers, 2Spicy Entertainment Sdn Bhd and Hitman Solutions Sdn Bhd through a statement on its ticket selling website www.vip.my.

According to the statement, this (postponement) was due to security reasons, which was brought up following the date of the president’s visit to Malaysia being close to the date of the concert.

The statement explains that Obama’s visit also raised logistic issues, which may affect the concert.

Concert organisers expressed their regret over the postponement

The statement also stated that fans, who had purchased the tickets can get their refund at any Rock Corner outlets starting 12 October and it processed within 10 working days.

For those who wish to hold on to their tickets, organisers have promised an exclusive fan package on the new date of the concert.

http://english.astroawani.com/news/show/sorry-folks-shahrukh-khan-is-coming-next-year-23120
    Krisi_love_SRK and meera srk 555 thank this.
  18. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I'm glad they made the announcement earlier & refunding people who bought the tickets.:)
  19. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  20. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  21. Vegainko Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    probably need to change the date in the topic title :)