Tell me about your favourites 03/21/2007

Discussion in 'SRK Blogs' started by sanjani, Mar 21, 2007.

1. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Tell me about your favourites

Ladies and gentlemen... boys and girls... great to see you again!

I was going through some footage of KBC and my son asked me about my favourite contestant.
    And boy did that get me thinking...

I have had so much fun here that I can't narrow on one... or two... or three... or forty favourite moments, let alone contestant!

From Prasenjit and Guggi to Komal and Rajgiri last night I have loved all of them! And I'm sure with all the new contestants in the up coming episodes
    I am going to be even more confused…

So now I'm asking you for your help and your opinion. I want each of you to tell me your top 3 episodes or moments till date.
    (Click here to post)

So I'll be waiting to hear about your favourites... maybe that might help me make up my mind.

See you later at night.

I love you... a lot!

SRK

March 21st, 2007, Wednesday

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Naina86

Naina86 EtoW SRK is the best

:love: he loves us a lot wow :D thank u for sharing

now i have to think to answer his sawal, i think i will choose woman as best contestant with whom he has interacted so lovely, i liked Vasu and Vishal.....omg maybe i have to rewatch all episodes lol

4. Cambria84

Cambria84 New Member

Yes I have to watch some episodes again, too not that I mind :D but I can't recall any names I'm bad when it comes to that but when Shahrukh asks I just have to answer :)

got to hurry he's waiting :p

5. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i like all episodes i cant pick 3

6. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

To tell you the truth, my focus is mainly on the sexy host...:tape:

But I did like Vasu a lot, and the way Shahrukh interacted with her, this episode made me dream big time! And the other sweet teatcher who wanted to buy an elephant with the money, she was very king and smiling a lot!

And of course, the "celebrity" episodes rocked! I had a blast watching them! I must post my message!

Thanks for sharing!:heart: :heart:

7. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Thanks Brita :) ... gosh, I just love his blogs... simply can't get enough of them :love:

I always feel this tickling sensation when I read his words and, especially, when he's addressing us directly and even asks for our opinion... it's like we are really connecting with him... what an awesome feeling. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh gosh... once this KBC season is over :( ... I'll miss his blogs soooooo much. :Cry:

Btw. did you all post your Top 3 episodes yet and help Shah Rukh make up his mind ?

I know it's a tough choice cause there are countless beautiful KBC moments, but Shah Rukh Jaan has asked us for our help and we can't let him down :nono:... so, please, do post your choices when you haven't done so yet.

Let's show our Sweetoo that we are eager to connect with him. :thumb:

8. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Yup! Don't miss this opportunity :) I was soo excited yesterday I was thinking all day in class about it and couldn't pay attention to what the professors were saying :p

9. Farida K

Farida K New Member

oh that's hard to chose. I can say I didn't like the episode of that contestant who refused to hug srk. only because she was rude to him. every time I think about it I want to cry for him.

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

nattu. good thing he didn't ask you a question and you answered "A" freeze it! :p or pukka pukka :D

11. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I still haven't seen all episodes, so I can't decide which ones were the best....
    I remember Guggi... :D .... and I found Vikas so sweet.... :D

12. Shilpz

Shilpz Well-Known Member

Hahaha!! :lol: Or I would've been like, "That's a hard question, can I please use the thinking cap?" :p