1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Teacher in Trouble

Discussion in 'Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain' started by Bridget, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Teacher in Trouble

Vandana Mehdirattan, a school teacher from Delhi will be the second contestant on Saturday's episode. She entered with a song tumse mil ke dil ka .Vandana is a very kind teacher and she asked SRK that "You must be remembering your childhood days?" to which our fun teacher cheekily replied "No! I remember the days when I was young too!"

[​IMG]
    Before playing the game Vandana told SRK, "I teach students from class 1-5 and I have wishes of my 900 students so I think I will do very well in this show. But I think you have got chance to pull many teachers' leg after so many years."

Dheirya made her hold her ears for helping her in one of the questions and SRK and Vandana then held each other ears. Finally SRK danced with her on the song Tumhe joh Maine dekha with her.Vandana who teaches with fun also told a nice joke to the classroom.

So watch Vandana's smart play on Saturday at 8pm.
    http://www.indya.com/paanchvipass/News.aspx?xfile=2008/July/pachvipass_20080717_26

2. ZaraaKhan

ZaraaKhan ♥ Mohabbat_Girl ♥

how sweet!

3. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

The pic is soooooooooocute:love:

SRK is smiling, what a cute smile:faint:

4. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

THE PICS SO SWEET