1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk like Raees ( Dialogues)

Discussion in 'Raees Hall of Fame' started by phul, Dec 9, 2016.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

2. phul

3. phul

4. phul

5. phul

6. phul

7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Dialogue Promo

rollercoast, KKhan and phul thank this.
  8. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

why cant it release tomorrow its making the wait even more difficult

rollercoast and ashi2 thank this.
  9. phul

rollercoast and mumbiene thank this.
  10. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

EVERYTHING about the movie is just AMAZING will be movie of the decade for me - ive got the feeling

11. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

These dialogue promos are really impressive (more so than the songs).

Rishima62 and KKhan thank this.
  12. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

looking at the dialogue promos you can tell the film will be a very good one

13. phul

mumbiene and KKhan thank this.
  14. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

i want to watch this film NOW

15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Raees new promo: Shah Rukh Khan shows you why it is not good for your bones to call him ‘battery’
    Oh, Mr Shah Rukh Khan! Why couldn't you release this new promo for Raees when I was in school?
    By Sreeju Sudhakaran | Published: January 16, 2017 9:21 pm

[​IMG]

Oh, Mr Shah Rukh Khan! Why couldn’t you release this new promo for Raees when I was in school? ‘Battery’ is a nickname that stuck with me ever since I started wearing specs from the sixth grade. I had no clue why that term was coined, since as far I know specs did not run on batteries. Then they began to elongate that nickname to ‘double battery double power’ or ‘double battery single power’ and all that shit, which made me finally realise why I wa called ‘battery’ – my specs had powered glasses. Not that the understanding made the insulting nickname any less bearable for me, so I was mightily pleased seeing the new promo where Shah Rukh Khan beats the hell out of people who call him ‘battery’. But only if I had seen this promo them, I would have a perfect dhamakedaar response when someone would have called me ‘battery’!

Shah Rukh Khan and his Raees team had been teasing the fans with little promos of Raees that mostly surrounded around dialogues of the upcoming movie, that have already become a hit with the people. So there was ‘Baniye ka dimaag…’, ‘aaa raha hoon main..’ ‘Raees ko nahi chodunga’- each dialogue is now becoming so quoteworthy that they have now even popped on T-Shirts and accessories. And now ‘Battery nahi bolneka’ looks to follow the same trend. The promo shows random people, including Atul Kulkarni, calling Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees Alam battery, and he responds to these calls by breaking their bones.

…except for Mahira Khan’s character, that is, who gets away by playfully calling him ‘battery saala’, only receiving an equally playful smirk in return.

Raees, directed by Rahul Dholakia, is scheduled to release on January 25. The movie also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui as a tough cop, who is always hot on the heels of Raees, wanting to arrest him for his illegal activities. So what do you think of the new promo?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-g...-not-good-for-your-bones-to-call-him-battery/

phul, KKhan and mumbiene thank this.
  16. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

phul and KKhan thank this.
  17. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

im seriously loving everything about this movie im sure and hope this is the movie that will be the benchmark and also the game changer this decade

18. phul

KKhan and mumbiene thank this.
  19. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

ver good on the money again