Suhana's Interview

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by rubyroo, Dec 13, 2013.

1. rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    image.jpg
    I hope it's alright to post this. I believe it must be her first interview and she is such an articulate bright young lady. I think her interview should be here, especially since her proud daddy shared it with us.
    MaryAnnK, Mara, niloofari and 9 others thanked this.
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    she sounded articulate and very clear about her future plans for a little girl. Great going Suhana
    lauraleedooley, skrogers and rubyroo thank this.
  4. sistlashyamu Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    aditya sistla
    great job rubyroo...nice thought of sharing it here!this planet belongs to SRK and his beautifull life..suhana is his world !!
    so u get it..its ryt to post ny thing about SRK and his family <3:)!
    lauraleedooley, skrogers and rubyroo thank this.
  5. chandu28 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Just love this kid....................so adorable and what a mature talk she has given. Till today I have seen so many children giving some crap interviews like saying they want to become world's best actor or india's top hero and when it comes to the little star girls they want to become Miss India's and Miss World's.

As for Suhana, she has more clarity on her plans. SRK has done a good thing by getting them dabble in sports like Taekwondo, Football, Cricket...................................I would also prefer that Aryan, Suhana and Abram complete their studies and then pursue whatever career they are interested in. SRK has set a true example for them by coming up the hard way in his career. I have seen other actors and actresses who are making it easy for their kids to become stars at the cost of ignoring their education. But SRK & Gauri have always instilled a sense of confidence, education and respect in their kids. Hats of to SRK & Gauri.................................................
  6. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana leads Dhirubhai Ambani School's football team to victory
    Saturday, Dec 14, 2013, 9:09 IST | Agency: DNA
    Anil Dias

13-year-old Suhana's Dhirubhai Ambani School beats Arya Vidya Mandir.

Bba_U5LCIAAuc5-.jpg large.jpg
    Suhana (standing fifth from left) with her school team
    Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana, captained Dhirubhai Ambani High School in their title win of the MSSA-MI U-14 girls football tournament. They beat Arya Vidya Mandir 3-0 (via tie-breaker) in the final at Azad Maidan on Friday.

Thirteen-year-old Suhana has captained her school a couple of times before, but this is her first win as the captain. “It’s a different feeling to win it as captain. It feels awesome. I’m very proud of my team,” said Suhana.

Watching her elder brother Aryan play football, she took a liking to the sport a couple of years ago. “Initially, I played for fun, but slowly I started getting competitive and taking the sport seriously,” she said. “It’s the competitiveness which helped us become more attached to each other, and that’s the reason we are able to play so well.”

So does king Khan encourages her to play? “He encourages me to participate in all sports.
    Sometimes he plays with me,” she said.

But football isn’t the only sport she plays. She took up taekwondo four years ago and says that she’s “quite good at it.” And then there’s athletics, too. The 100m dash gives her an adrenaline rush. Though she’s pretty good at sports, it isn’t something that she plans to pursue as a career.

She wants to follow in her dad’s footsteps. “I want to be an actress. Not just a Bollywood actress.
    My dad says that I should be an international actress and be open to acting anywhere in the world,” said Suhana, adding that she doesn’t want to study in India.

The very petite Suhana doesn’t have any favourites in the film industry. “I don’t idolise anyone. My dad is my biggest idol,” she added.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...ani-school-s-football-team-to-victory-1934804
  7. Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Katja
    She is such a smart young lady. When reading the interview you wouldn't imagine to be reading something said by a 13-year old. I'm glad to hear that she wants to study acting before pursuing her career in the same. There are many star kids who take for granted their entry to films they don't bother to learn about the WORK, they just assume to become stars. One can truly say it shows how great parents both Shahrukh and Gauri are.
    Mara, Sofie, Neeran and 4 others thanked this.
  8. Wafa I want my Mom!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I agree. she could have just relied on her father (name and experience) but for her to study acting means she's really interested in the profession and not only the fame.
    Mara, Neeran, MaryAnnK and 3 others thanked this.
  9. MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I have always admired his parenting style! His closeness to his children leaves a legacy for them of knowing who they are and where they stand with their father! No need to chase after their father's shadow trying to figure out who he is! They have been taught to stand on their own two feet!!
    Mara, lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  10. KKhan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    wish her all the best
    lauraleedooley, Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  11. starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Kavitha
    Suhana comes across as a mature, smart, down-to-earth young lady.
    For such a young girl, she appears to be such a confident person,
    someone who has a clear view concerning her aspirations and about what whe wishes to do in future.

I don't think many 13 years-old girls are as much confident as she is.
    And she might be an inspiration to many people as well, including myself.

Shahrukh and Gauri have brought Suhana and Aryan up as "normal" children and have taught them what
    hard work means.
    That's why Suhana understands the importance of not relying on her father
    in order to builld her future career in acting.

She could easily rely on Shahrukh's fame to become an actress and she could take it for granted.
    But, on the contrary, she is willing to make it on her own way. That's just amazing.

I am sure her strong personality, her confidence and hard-work will take her a long way
    and that it will help her in fulfilling all her dreams.

Good luck to this beautiful young lady.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  12. LizzyluvSrk Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Lynda
    Yes. I share everyones sentiment about Suhana. She really does sound mature for her age. Smart girl. Wish her the best of life. I already feel inspired from her.
    lauraleedooley, rubyroo and starstar thank this.