1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Stills - Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Discussion in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Photo Gallery' started by iamsrk, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

The thing is that in addition to a photo from a newspaper article in which SRK shot from a distance, but in the form and on the bike, so most likely these real photos. As for the answer on Twitter, if you look closely at the form, it is most likely related to airborne troops, and the army has its own jargon. if they say, an army officer, they mean the ground troops. So SRK just used the jargon)))) and did not cheat))))

rubyroo says thanks.
  2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Of course, good. Now, only the photos and discussed. And they posted the all publication.

3. natalyaK

natalyaK Well-Known Member

4. elimeten

elimeten Well-Known Member

Annnd it's official. ;)

First look of Shahrukh Khan on Yash Chopra’s sets in Ladakh
    22 August 2012

srk.jpg

Yash Chopra's as yet untitled directorial film started shooting for its next schedule in Ladakh last week.
    The first look of the film broke with a theatrical teaser trailer recently and this has added to the huge interest and buzz already existing for the film. Starring Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, the film also brings together the award winning pair of A. R. Rahman and Gulzar, who along with Yash Chopra, are creating some wonderful and meaningful music for this romantic film.
    The Yash Chopra Romance is scheduled for a Diwali November 13th 2012 release, the festive time when Yashji's movies over the years have lit up homes worldwide.

http://www.yashrajfilms.com/News/NewsDetails.aspx?newsid=78c22fa7-3053-4be5-a47d-b9bb3d1d3e97

Wafa, Jasmine, precious_ain and 8 others thanked this.
  5. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Guess that really makes it official!

6. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

If by official you are talking about him wearing a military uniform for some yet unknown reason in the film, then sure it's official ;)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  7. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Big...
    642289603.jpg

8. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Maybe it are some promotional Pics taken there. When i see some of the Filmposters i have then there are some Pics which was so never in the Films. Maybe this is here so too. :noidea: Or a Dreamsecence maybe one of the Girls is Imgane Shah Rukhs Character so in her Dreams. So Shah Rukh would not really play a Army Man. :noidea: I'm sure Shah Rukh do not have lied on Twitter it will give a Reason for the Pics. We will have to let us surprise. :) Thank you all for the Pics. Btw now when i know they are officially :faint2: God looks Shah Rukh hot or what? Damn it like a good Wine better and better with every Year.

9. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Anke, why do you have such a problem with the answer SRK on Twitter. I have said that the army has a special jargon that could use SRK. If he is an officer of the Air Force, he is not exactly an army officer (in their local lingo))))) ;)

Anjali72, Ella and rubyroo thank this.
  10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Wafa, Jasmine, MaryAnnK and 6 others thanked this.
  11. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

That does explain what he said on twitter. I'm excited to see him play a military man again.

Jasmine says thanks.
  12. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Yash Raj Films confirmed it themselves, doesn't get more official than that lol

rubyroo says thanks.
  13. Karan#1

Maybe Shah Rukh wanted to keep it a secret for then? But he's right in the sense that he doesn't play an army officer as his main role in the film because for most of it he is unshaven and with longer hair.

It wouldn't be for promotion. They wouldn't use SRK in an army uniform to promote a romantic film, it must be a key part of the story.

Jasmine and rubyroo thank this.
  14. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

That does not explain his tweets)) if he is to keep secret his role, he could simply ignore this issue))

15. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

that's what I think too.

16. cmreeves

YRF didn't confirm what character he's playing. They've released photos of him in a uniform. This could mean his character is a military guy, could be a dream sequence, could be part of a ruse in the film...lots of possibilities there, only 1 of which is that this still reveals his character.

Misty45, rubyroo and phul thank this.
  17. Karan#1

Maybe he wanted to put an end to all the rumours. But it's truly confusing considering these pics

18. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I wonder why all this excitement due to the fact he plays a military officer or not?

19. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Shahrukh in shape the very hot. :flame::heart: And it adds an intrigue in the film....
    And the rest let will be a surprise.:)

Alenka and rubyroo thank this.
  20. cmreeves

If you don't want to get excited over details of his upcoming movie, that's fine, but don't chide others for doing so...

Pompula says thanks.