Srk's old interview (scans)

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by ibtesam, Apr 18, 2006.

1. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

well.. tht was pretty much after he stalked his wife to the point of her going insane, and tried to kill him TWICE and then stabbed him AGAIN! he actually lets him go in the end.. but shah doesnt give up.. im sure if it was shah in sunny's place we would have been like.. break the other guy's face! :lol:

but the whole issue abt sunny being shortchanged.. i think was blown out of proportion like ALL stories are anyway.. so go figure :rolleyes:

2. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

His character in Darr totally deserves it.:cool:
    Okay, maybe that's the wrong way to put it, nobody should be subjected to violence irrespective of what they have done, but it's understandable in the course of the movie.

That's the strange thing about Darr: You see, what he has done and still feel for him...it's a strange quality SRK has.

But the film is definitely worth watching, you can still go drink a coffee during the Sunny Deol parts. :D

3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol:!
    i know it is a strange thing!
    i remember in Baazigar crying at the end like he didnt do anything wrong! but he just gets to you even if he was the bad guy!

but enshAllah i will watch it soon and thanks for the tip, i will make sure im away whenever its Sunnys part :lol:

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i dont think Shah's character desrved it :nono:

i would have been more happier if he successfully managed to kill sunny off :D:madgrin:

olive says thanks.
  5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

you havent? :eek: please watch it :pray2:
    you can say you hate it afterwards as long as you watch it once at least :D

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: i will ji!! :hug:

7. shesum79

shesum79 Member

I found a link to his interview from october 1997 and i just had a question- He was talking about Madz and Juhi and wishes that he had known them much earlier because they are level-headed people despite being such huge stars. He then goes to say "Unlike other two-film wonders who are obnoxious, badly behaved brats who think they're doing producers a huge favour by showing up on the set". Was he referring to Kajol when he said this?? Does anyone know? Thanks :)

Abhishek Narang and olive thank this.
  8. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that he was talking about Kajol. I actually remember reading this and thinking the same thing. I guess we'll never know...
    however we are not actually allowed to post links from those sites on to here:)

9. shesum79

shesum79 Member

Thanks but he said "two-film wonders"-doesn't that mean celebrities who think they are huge stars just because they had two films in their career which were blockbusters??? So it wouldn't be Kajol right?

10. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I don't think he was talking about Kajol! At that time (1997) Kajol most certainly was not two-film wonder, in fact she had among other films starred with SRK in the biggest film of his career, and she was a really big star. But more importantly than that, Shahrukh and Kajol joke a lot about each other, but on the occasions when he actually speaks seriously it's obvious, he has a huge amount of respect for her professionalism, and equally obviously the feeling is mutual..

frenchfan says thanks.
  11. unicorn75

unicorn75 Member

Hi, i am new in this forum. The most important reason to sign in was the old interviews of SRK, they are nowhere more to be found than here. Thanks for all this work to the users there! One small question, some of the picture links seems not working. Right or only (better to say again) a problem with my computer?
    And thanks again for this!

12. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Jana!:) Unfortunately, quite a few pictures and scans were lost when we switched servers.:( But we do have a lot of other great resources so please look around and have a great time!:thumb:

13. unicorn75

unicorn75 Member

Haha, I can´t stop to look around since hours :D

14. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Haha, awesome, so glad you're enjoying yourself!:D

15. Abhishek Narang

Abhishek Narang New Member

He was actually talking about kajol ...... In one interview when reporter asked him that he agrees or not that ddlj & KKHH are big ATBB bcoz of your & kajols onscreen chemistry ....then he said he can romance a fat cow onscreen & make it look convincing ....in early days he was not very happy working with kajol .... He said kajol his younger sister in 2 of his interviews ..... And if we see kajol's full career she don't have a single blockbuster without Srk

16. Abhishek Narang

Abhishek Narang New Member

He was actually talking about kajol ...... In one interview when reporter asked him that he agrees or not that ddlj & KKHH are big ATBB bcoz of your & kajols onscreen chemistry ....then he said he can romance a fat cow onscreen & make it look convincing ....in early days he was not very happy working with kajol .... He said kajol his younger sister in 2 of his interviews ..... And if we see kajol's full career she don't have a single blockbuster without Srk

17. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

That with the Cow was in Coffee with Karan The Episode with Kajol and Shah Rukh when Shah Rukh said that and it was meaned as a Joke i think. :)