1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Srk's old interview (scans)

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by ibtesam, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:lol: wow and you don't like to argue?

2. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

im sorry guys for going off topic and making some personal buisness public...really sorry..:sorry:

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i don't like that kind of ppl either :)
    i didn't see Ru being rude to me
    i don't think she felt offended.. cuz she had no reason to. if u go back to my original post u'll see i was being totally nice, the way i am to everyone here, including u... it's called common sense
    i never said i was boss, are u even listening to what i say? i said i'm not a mod to check everyone's signatures, but with Ru's siggie (for example) it was obvious it was a bit too large. so i kindly asked her to resize it
    now, if u like to be rude (which by the way, yes, u are) and pick on me for something nice i did, it's ur choice
    i'm not taking it personally :D
    now, if u excuse me (already... cuz u keep re-opening this silly subject) i will close the subject cuz everybody else doesn't have to listen to rude things coming from u
    God bless, and good night :)

4. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

ok then..god bless and good night to you to :)

5. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

while we are at the "off topic" issue, let me say something
    i think most mods here, Kalee and Rajshri ji, have been around the threads and saw my siggy and if they saw it was against the rules, im sure they would contact me personally and let me know about it and i would be happy to change it.. but since you acted like a mod, went out to the public and said something about it and actually acted bossy, i think that was rude..
    but, i removed my siggys and all that not because you told me to, but because i saw Wafa's post and know whats the right rule for siggys :)

Allah bless you too, and good night ji :)

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i think it's just u and Shabana that think i was acting bossy, out of personal issues, not because of my actual words. everyone else can see it, i'm sure
    i was just friendly and asked u, as i asked others also (notice i was not outnumbering anyone, at least no one i know of) to resize ur siggy. and i did not go out to the public, i'm quoting my exact words: "Ru i think u should adjust the height of ur siggies lately i noticed they're bigger than 250 pixels :confused2:"
    ... if that is being rude in ur world, then it's not my fault :) i've dealt with WAY ruder things that i'm sure u know of, but let's not go there as it is nobody else's concern, except Shabana's as i see

8. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

for goodness sake, it gets tiring to go through topics where everyone is arguing
    its getting carried over from everywhere, its not nice :hurt:

can we PLEASE go back to the topic and forget it? please sort these things out through pm or vm

i cant find the second magazine scans now :hurt::hurt::hurt:

thanks Meshanna for the scans :thumb:
    but it doesnt open :sad:

can you try imagehost.org or tinypic.com? i think you used yourupload.com but thats been down for a while

9. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

darling did you see post #136?

thats all i am going to say:D

get back to me after that:):wink:

10. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

sorry shublee....just an issue...i apologize to all the members :sorry:

11. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

its ok Shaban ji :hug:

12. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Bonita for taking the time to re-upload those to a website where we all can see them.

I've saved this article which is one I can't afford to buy as the magazines selling for like $35 USD now. I'm glad to be able to read it here :)

13. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i see it!! :cheer2:
    thank you!!!

14. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

sooo welcome Bridget and Shubble:hug:

15. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

from Stardust Nov 2001

[​IMG]

Filmfare Aug 1998

16. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

is that from the time when he did Darr and then the whole issue started that people loved Shah and hated Sunny in the movie? :confused2:

17. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

thanks ji :redface::hug:

18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yes it is :pound:
    its sunny's fault, he's the the who wanted the scene where he beats Shah up brutally to show off some big fat muscles :)puke:)
    he should have thought about whether people would like it or not :D

why would you beat up a psycologically disturbed person like that? :spider:

19. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I hate sunny in daar:croc:
    well I don't like him period

20. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound: oh well, i havent watched Darr yet, even though i have it
    i guess i should watch it to see for myself, i so hate people beating up Shah in movies :tsk: