1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Srk's old interview (scans)

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by ibtesam, Apr 18, 2006.

1. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Dea, I have them in bigger scans

but I just have to figure out what site to use to upload them

2. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

ooo who's police saaba now :lol:

3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

yaar, use this site http://imagehost.org/
    and post the link that is given to u in the Forum Thumbnail Link section
    :hug:

4. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

well...she is just trying to follow rules that you so sharpely pointed out dea :wink:

5. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i was never doing that yaar
    just it's something i noticed lately and started pointing out to ppl (i mean the siggy issue)
    many also quote pics, so Ru is right to point out to ppl..

6. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

pointing out to ppl or ru? then to me after i said stop numbering out ppl....:)

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

sorry? i don't understand what you're saying, Shabana. what exactly is the problem? i'm not numbering out anyone. if u really think i am, then i invite u to go and check all my posts, and see that recently i've asked others to resize their siggies too. and had it been only Ru, why is that a problem? i also said i agree she does great siggies, but i don't agree "they are so damn hot nobody even notices there size"... my internet has been a real pain lately, and if sizes are supposed to help us navigate better, then so be it. i personally would love larger siggies, and animated avatars. but Wafa explained we can't have those in order for us all to access the forums easily.

8. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

sorry but i don't have a problem dea i think its you who has a problem...and this isn't about siggis dear...so don't play innocent

9. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Cineblitz May 1995

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit...I love how this work out cause it can be view BIG:)
    thanks Dea for that site

10. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

oh and since we are taking sizes by the way dea you siggs exceeds 250 its 252..check mine if you want..it doesn't exceed 250...:rolleyes2:

11. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

excuse me? :suspicious:
    i don't have any problems
    i think u're a little bit impolite, firstly for interfering into my request for Ru, and second, for ur rude accusations

12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

@ Meshanna
    :hug: thanks dear for posting them, i've been looking for them for so long :D:D
    glad i could help

13. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh well thanx for checking. i don't know how that happened. maybe cuz it's not that visible. i will adjust it, don't worry

14. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

i am not interfering....ru is my buisness thank you

15. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

visible or not...rules are rules

16. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

so welcome Dea:hug:

I don't see anything wrong with Dea sig...I am sure mine are always bigger an the normal size but i don't know:confused2::sorry:

and I edit Zee Premiere-january 2000

17. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

OMG how did it get from quoting pics to this:tsk:

so sad:tsk:

can we just get back to the topic...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee:pray:

18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well then i am sorry, but i expect her to talk for herself. and also i was talking to her, not to u, so i don't expect ur input
    when i want to talk to u i will address myself to u
    also when u want to know a person, u don't go by what others say and think they know... i'm a bit older, hope u don't mind me suggesting.
    now, if u don't mind, i don't like responding to rude comments... so until u have something on a nicer tone to say, i will close this silly discussion :)
    and sorry everyone for the offtopic

19. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i know dear :sad: not my fault. some people like to argue. i suggest they go somewhere else to do so next time
    and yes, rules are rules, but i'm not a mod to check everyone's siggs. if it's obvious for me a siggy is too large, i point out that thing politely. always.

20. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

she does talk for herself thank you but
    and ur not boss....and just because ur older doesn't mean anything...this may be a silly discussions buts it the one you started thank you for giving me your wise elder person advice..oh and i don't like rude people who get enjoyment out of making other people feel bad