1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK's Most Popular Quotes

Discussion in 'Shahrukhisms' started by Wafa, Jan 19, 2006.

1. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I love the way he speaks about his fans. Makes us feel closer to him, and proud of ourself and of being his fan.

I love you, Shah! :kiss:

niloofari, Neeran and Yeh Dil thank this.
  2. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

"All of life we make so complicated. Keep it simple..I lov when I lov...& when I lov I am myself...don't strive for love...Be It!!"

Tweet No. 2462, on 25th December, 2011

niloofari and iamsrking thank this.
  3. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

"Very few people know about this except the people who work with me. For the last eight or ten years, I don't ask for a fixed fee. I tell them you can rake in all the money by utilising my name and let the film go as big as possible. And when you do make the money out of the film, you decide what you want to give [me]" - Shah Rukh Khan

Krisi_love_SRK, niloofari and MaryAnnK thank this.
  4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

niloofari, MaryAnnK and Ella thank this.
  5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

"This negativity has made me understand a lot of things. One of the most important things is that people around the world, whether its Russia, china, Europe, people love me. But the sad thing is that my people love me less"

"When i'm sad i hide it. I go into the bathroom cry as much as i want and then come out to them"

"I've realized that they are the two people who love me the most"

FilmFare 2012 http://www.planetsrk.com/community/threads/filmfare-interview-jan-2012-issue.25316/#post-818929

niloofari, Jasmine, Wafa and 3 others thanked this.
  6. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

niloofari, Jasmine, Wafa and 2 others thanked this.
  7. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

"Aankhon main thakaan aajaye.. lekin moo se muskaan na jaye!!" -- Live my Life's SRK Episode

(Even when tiredness fill up your eyes...the lips shouldn't let go it's smiles")

8. nika

nika Well-Known Member

He's exactly like that. God bless him.

niloofari and S.one thank this.
  9. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

"I understand the rupees and crores less and you understand it even lesser. Please don't ask me questions on crores and stuff like that. I have been working hard for 20 years and only work to make the public happy."

"Hopefully, this year too I'll work with the same motive and not count numbers. Telephones have numbers and not actors, producers. "

- at colors screen awards 2012

10. K

niloofari, Jasmine and Wafa thank this.
  11. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

12. K

13. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

Oh, wow! I don't know what to say. I can't even describe how I feel because of these words. wow. I just want to cry. He is so good to think this way of women.

14. K

15. K

I found Shah Rukh's definition of power very different and beautiful...http://www.planetsrk.com/community/threads/shah-rukh-khans-take-on-power.28381/

"Power varies for people. For me, it is being able to make as many people as I can happy. It could be with a party at home, a plane ride with a passenger or by giving an interview. The ability to make people happy at any given time and place is power and I think I have that."

16. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Sounds like the quote I just put in "Still reading Khan" that Karen made.....and agree think this is what has made him the powerful man he is today.
    http://www.planetsrk.com/community/...m-still-reading-khan.16765/page-2#post-881047

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  17. K