1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK's Most Popular Quotes

Discussion in 'Shahrukhisms' started by Wafa, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

"I thank God for happiness and sadness...If you are never sad you will never know how good happines is"

" I can fight with all actors, I can face them and win, but I cannot fight aliens" - SRK at Sansui awards Feb 2004

Every young girl should know how to use a stick" - SRk at Singapore concert Nov 2003

:D :D the last one cracks me up !

2. Astri

Astri New Member

Lol. and it's also the best one Wafa.:D

Here's the nice words he ever said at Now or Never concert 2002 in South Africa:

"I LOVE ACCOUNTANT":p

3. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

I like this one:

"Recently an actor asked me to teach him how to speak fast. Wasn't I once criticised for speaking too fast? Now they're doing it my way."

Lol, Amen to the fast-speaking-people :peace:

4. Astri

Astri New Member

Got it from Fatima's post

“When I did Ishq kameena, nobody called it an item number. So item boy is a new term. Sounds like toy boy, so it’s okay. Boy makes me feel younger. Call me anything so long as it has boy in it”

5. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

"It's not special to be special,It's special to be ordinary"

6. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

SRK - I don’t see why anyone would want to focus on my back unless they like my a.. !

SRK - It’s not that I wear fantastic clothes, it’s just that clothes look fantastic on me

7. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

Home is where Gauri and the children are [​IMG]

8. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.
    Shahrukh Khan

9. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

You never win the silver. You only lose the gold.
    Shahrukh Khan

10. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

Though my wife thinks I'm mad, I know I'll drop my daughter to the parties she's invited to. I'll want her friends to say, "Wow what a handsome father you have!" When she's with her boyfriend in the backseat of our car, I'll be at the wheel, driving her around.

Shahrukh Khan

11. Weda

Weda SRK's Sweetheart

My biggest achievement is that I can make a lot of people smile with just my presence, even if it is in a Lux ad. "
    Shahrukh Khan

12. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.
    Shah Rukh Khan

13. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

I'd like to believe there's a little of Hitler and Napoleon in me. Even if I try, I can't be as selfless as Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa.
    Shah Rukh Khan

14. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

Maybe the country doesn't pray for me like they do for Sachin Tendulkar, but I know I'm on a good wicket as well.
    Shah Rukh Khan

15. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

I work like a retailer. I sell my services, take my money and keep it in the bank.
    Shah Rukh Khan

16. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

Recently an actor asked me to teach him how to speak fast. Wasn't I once criticised for speaking too fast? Now they're doing it my way.
    Shah Rukh Khan

17. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it.
    Shah Rukh Khan

18. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

I'm no megalomaniac. Even I found it boring to have an entire website devoted to trivia about me. No one's interested in a one man show, unless you happen to be an Amitabh Bachchan.
    Shah Rukh Khan

19. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

I don't kiss on screen. Period.
    Shah Rukh Khan

20. nita_aceh

nita_aceh New Member

I'd die if people didnt recognise me. I would not be able to walk on the road if people didnt mob me. That's what I work for.
    Shahrukh Khan