1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK's letter to PlanetSRK Admin in 2003

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Eliah

Eliah Eliah

Re : SRK's letter to me in 2003

His words are a pure wonder for you (I suppose!) and I'm very curious about what you wrote him in YOUR letter!!!
    He said a certain SHAHI... is a naughty but good guy (or something like that!)!!!
    Very funny.

Lucky you are Wafaji!

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

ummm. I don't know if I have a copy of what I sent him, I know I didnt have a scanner back then. let me check my records... I have thousands of srk materials and stuff.

3. PaolaSRK

PaolaSRK Well-Known Member

I could not translate the letter, but that was no matter what he says is good for my friends who are the good gentleman and thank my heart suffers because of his love always loved your beautiful WAFA

4. Farida K

Farida K New Member

he is magic and his words are therapy to everyone. thank you for sharing this with us wafa. you are indeed very very lucky, MASHAALLAH.

5. ayisha

ayisha New Member

thats soo kwl i cant beleive it i dont know if its true buh if it is im soo jelouse

6. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

oorh he's so sweet.. Where do you have his mail from :O ?

7. u are vey lucky,srk sent u letter.oh god

8. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

Wafa, if i die u r responsible!!

WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTT?? SRK wrote to you??? i'll faint now..man people out here have met him, seen him, touched him, talked to him..and i have only seen him in movie!! :frusty:

Hey wafa, if its not too personal can u tell me what you do?? and where did u meet srk and how?? i am SUPER CURIOUS.

and does srk have some fan e-mail id?? even i want to send him letters..LOL :rofl:

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL SIM you crack me up :D I am just a commoner who got very lucky. but I worked very hard to get where I'm at now. nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it, and follow the right path. SRK doesn't have a fan mail, but post your msg to srk in the relevant topic. SRK visited the site before and you'll never know if he will again. I also send the members msgs to him either via the ikhan magazine (ikhan 7 was just published, check the section) or I print them and send them to him.

dont worry, you'll day will come and you will meet him inshaAllah.

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i have to say i had tears reading his letter!!
    omg he is so nice and sweet and yay he writes "thanx" like i do but without the a lol
    u r SOOO luckyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    thnx for sharing wafa! =D

11. KRK

KRK कति Member

Dear Wafa,
    thank you so much for sharing.

Sometimes I think, I have so much to say to him but when I want to start, I can't find the words. I think it is not enough to say: I feel so close to you! :crazy:

It's so nice, that you could! :thumb:

Gott bless you.

12. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

dear wafa

I noticed this now. Its really emotional and you are so lucky:heart:
    SRK is really touching and oh ..my god.....i cant belive this. I am really happy for you.
    Its a great pleasure to know you too. Because of you and this site SRK is always close to me even than before.
    I have a feeling like wooow...i know one of his friend.:heart:
    cant explain the feeling:D

thanks wafa again for sharing this. :hug:
    God bless for you and for your family

13. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

I agree you completely. You said all what i think. What for a nice letter, how wonderful. He is so cute.:kiss:

14. SweetSRK

SweetSRK Korbo Lorbo Jitbore!

This is yet another example for SRK being the best superstar in the world. Wafa, you are very lucky and I hope everyone here gets a chance to be so close to SRK or even to get a letter from him :)...thanks for sharing your experiance with us!

15. anjali251

anjali251 New Member

Hello Wafa,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I am not jaelous, because I think, when I see what you do for this Forum (and I am new here) than you are the one who is worthy of getting a letter like this from Shah Rukh. Enjoy it, we also do this, because you share it with us. Thanks again.

16. dr_sabrina

dr_sabrina New Member

you're so lucky man

17. nour khan

nour khan New Member

well wafa ,i really belive ur so lucky ;
    thanks a lot:D

Attached Files:

niloofari says thanks.
  18. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

5 years ago today that Shah Rukh wrote his letter to you Wafa.:heart::heart::heart:

19. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Valentine's Day in June!!!!

20. divya ravali

divya ravali New Member

hi wafa.. i was so happy to read that letter. ur damn lucky... in fact luckiest... :)