1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK's letter to PlanetSRK Admin in 2003

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Connection' started by Wafa, Jan 27, 2006.

1. shakzzz

shakzzz New Member

OMG....u r sooooooo lucky....I would die..literally is Shahrukh wrote a letter to me....wowwwww.....thank you so much for giving all of Shahrukh khan crazy fans a opportunity to see the letter....THANX

2. Mohini

Mohini New Member

This tells me only one thing. He is a good and wonderful man who respects his fans. You can't see it often with other famous people. Absolutely amazing!!!

3. Kaze

Kaze SRK is love

Awww.. that was so nice of him.

Thank you so much for sharing your letter with us! :eek:
    It really made me pleased to be here and it made me realise how much he cares for his fans. That's why I will go to great lengths to support him.

Thanks wafa and I wish all of you fans will see this and continue to support him.

4. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Assallam
    hey that was greaaaaaaaaaaat n i know that was written by him cause i jus saw him @ da asian lifestyle show on saturday n he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo down 2 earth n amayzing. I couldnt get his autograph cause it ws damn croweded even though i waited 4 sooooo long....... he was giving flying kisses n wave @ us n smile @ us cause he showed dats all he could do othawise he couldnt sign those many autographs..... he is jus something else.since ihav seen him i jus cant beleive dat my dream cum true........ Wafa thank u 4 posting it n i hav question how did u get in touch with him????

5. snow_white

snow_white New Member

so nice words he wrote for u wafa
    lucky u :thumb:

6. Ricky80

Ricky80 Member

That is awesome Wafa....its really cool

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thanks guys, stick around we always have exciting news about out King.

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

*Sigh*... it always touches me deeply to read Shah Rukh's letter to you Didi. :love:

One can truly sense the kindness and honesty in his words. He's the sweetest Angel on earth... :heart: :angel: :heart:

LOL... that's so Shah Rukh... YLHA !!! :D

9. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Lucky wafa...very lucky;)

10. RAINBOW EYES

RAINBOW EYES New Member

O my God Wafa you are very very lucky woman

best wishes

Rainbow eyes

11. wildcat

wildcat New Member

Wow U Really Lucky Wafa

12. Chandrani

Chandrani Ullu-Club-Cat

Wafa, I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing :hug:

ShahRukh is always so sweet... The letter is just awesome:heart:

13. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

I’m thinking I must get in touch with "SHAHEED" :D So wafa` can I get his number:rolleyes:? Maybe he can hook me up too lol .. JK.. I am happy for you, and you seem to be so affected by your love for SRK, that he touches your life so deeply and that you get to always recharge your life battery whenever such encounters take place! Hope you get a life supply of charges and/or the real source it self :heart::D

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL, I don't have any association with him anymore and I don't recommend you do either, but if you insist you may find him at shaadi.com, married with 4 kids but he's a member :rolleyes:

15. mikiusa

mikiusa New Member

niice!some guys are so lucky:)

16. SRKKajolFan

SRKKajolFan New Member

AW: SRK's letter to me in 2003

i want write him a letter too!

can you post me (PRIVATE MESSAGES)

his adress please??

then can i post/send him letters!!

17. lovearagorn

lovearagorn Ullu-Club-Member

youre really gifted person :)
    The picture of SRK is really cool. Youre a really talented person, huh?:) And the letter of SRK is so nice and sensitive and -well I think that I am going to collapse in front of the computer :D
    Many thanks for sharing it, really, it is the first letter from SRK that I see in my life. You have to be a really cool person, when you have such kind of luck, right?:):):):) SRK is my :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

18. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lucky Wafa Di U r :rolleyes: Dat Shahrukh Rote U a Letter :faint: Thanks 4 Sharing wid us Di :kiss: :hug:

19. gaurav86

gaurav86 New Member

Wow!..i am speechless..honestly,i can't think of anything to say..Wafa,u r one of the luckiest person in this planet..Thankx a ton for Sharing..

20. Guguto

Guguto New Member

Could you some one to tell me the adress to write ShahRukh Khan.
    Tnks:):):)