SRK's company to do special effects for Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3!!

Discussion in 'Red Chillies Idiot Box' started by sistlashyamu, Jan 17, 2013.

1. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

Hrithik Roshan's big project Krrish 3 is all about special effects and guess who is doing the honours? Yes, it's none other than the king of bollywood - Shah Rukh Khan.

Shah Rukh Khan's company will be doing the visual effects for the film which are worth Rs. 26 crore. Moreover , SRK himself is very much involved in the project to make sure everything is done just fine, reports Bombay Times.

Krisi_love_SRK and Alenka thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. sistlashyamu

NOW, THERE'S A HOPE OF SHAHRUKH'S CAMEO IN KRRISH-3,
    AFTER 'RA.ONE' HIS COMPANY IS THE PRO.!!
    HIS PRESENCE IS MORE WORTHY THAN ANY SPECIAL EFFECTS!!I BELIEVE !!:):heart:
    NOW MY EXPECTATIONS HAVE HIKED FOR KRISH 3!!AND SOME PERSONAL INTEREST TOO....
    THIS ACTUALLY SHOWS SRK'S KING SIZED HEART!...HELPING FRIENDS IN THEIR PROFESSIONAL LIFE TOO....PROUD OF SRK AND FOR BEING A SRKIAN!!:heart:

Alenka says thanks.
  4. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

sistlashyamu says thanks.
  5. sistlashyamu

6. Karan#1

Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Rakesh Roshen (director of krrish 3) said srk doesn't have a cameo in krrish 3.

7. sistlashyamu

what the...are you sure?when did this news come :/

8. sistlashyamu

i had many hopes for SRK'S cameo!!:Cry:
    hope rakesh roshan changes his mind or gives us a diwali dhamaka by adding the cameo...i think they are keeping the cameo a secret so that the fans have a surprise!SRK'S cameo will rock krish3 and keep the boxoffice ringing in the diwali!

9. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Aditya, it won't matter much if SRK doesn't make a cameo appearance in Krrish 3. What's important is Red Chillies earns huge money if the film does well at the BO.:D

Rayhana says thanks.
  10. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

Hrithik Turns Red Chillies Office Into A Fortress For KRRISH 3 VFX

Friday, 21st June 04:00 PM IST

Hrithik Roshan is honing his super powers in utmost secrecy. The VFX editing for his next ambitious venture "Krrish 3" is underway at the Red Chillies office
    in Khar and the place has been converted into a fortress of sorts.

It is one of the most expensive films of the year and the details of the project have been a closely guarded secret.
    So much so, the gossip columns have not yet got a whiff of what is going on behind the closed door of the studios.
    Even in the post-production stage, every precaution is been taken to keep it that way until it is time to divulge more.
    To ensure this, an entire floor has been cordoned off for the project.

A source from the film unit told: "If any one wants to access the floor in Hrithik's absence, he has to take permission from the actor. A call goes from the office to Hrithik and only when he gives a nod, the person is granted admission."

Both Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan frequent the office to supervise the goings-on.

The source added: " Only those people who are required for the editing are authorised to be in the premises. The floor is out-of-bounds for other members of the staff. SRK has given strict orders to everyone to follow Duggu's instructions regarding this."

Roshan Sr is also not leaving any stone unturned to ensure maximum security. "There is absolutely no way information can leak out from behind the iron curtains," the source said.

When contacted, Rakesh Roshan said: "Hrithik and I have made it mandatory that no outsider is allowed on that particular floor.
    Red Chillies has a very professional set-up and is a fantastic place to work."

http://www.boxofficecapsule.com/news-specific.aspx?news_id=3666

MaryAnnK, Rayhana and Krisi_love_SRK thank this.
  11. yummy

yummy Fan girl since Fauji.

I hope Red Chillies VFX gets lots of work after this film... They have been doing great work without anyone noticing all these days. Negativity around RaOne affected them too. This time VFX is hugely appreciated. They deserve it.. the youtube showreel of effects in each film is amazing...

Xeny says thanks.
  12. semsem008

i agree that there was a lot of negativity around Ra one but also they considered it back then to be the top in the field of visual effects and at bar with robot which wasnt from bollywood... but you are right.. Ra one vfx didnt get the place it deserved back then

13. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Krrish 3 is very good movie.VFX are awesome.I'm sure in big screen looks more great....Red Chilles make amazing VFX even in Ra.One and now in "Krrish 3".I'm very happy about great frendship between Shahruk and Hrithik.after Shahrukh ,Hrithik is my favorite actor..Hope they will work again in movie too like was "Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham" and "Don 2"(little scene,but very nice)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  14. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

The VFX in Krrish 3 were indeed very good and I'm glad they are being appreciated. Otherwise I didn't like the film, the story was not so great and I hated the fact how they had completely wasted a hugely talented actor like Priyanka Chopra...

semsem008 says thanks.
  15. semsem008

me too.. hope they work together again specially like 3kg.. to have an equal space with drama.. i'd prefer Hrithik with shahrukh in a film like xtreme city forexample
    or like this other film with karan that rejected by Ranbir

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.