SRK's birthday 2013

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by MaryAnnK, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Xeny ♥ ART

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ksenya
    Thank you! because I don't use paypal or xoom. I even don't have a bank account...well it's just the way that I am. But I'd like to contribute! Maybe Western Union? what you say?
  2. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    western union would be ok to.. xeny.. i didnt think about that. lol
    Xeny says thanks.
  3. Debbie Stand By Him

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Debbie
    I want to contribute to both the messages and help pay for it....please add me to your list.
  4. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    kalee will add you debbie thank you!!!! inbox me though when you have your message ready..
  5. Debbie Stand By Him

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Debbie
    have we decided how long they can be?
  6. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    we want to see how many we get first before we decide, because if its like five people it can be longer but if its more than say ten two to three sentences plus your name and where your from. so it'll even out.
  7. SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Portia

I want to contribute and add a message. Add me to the list please.
  8. raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I want to contribute to the message! Add me pls.. :)
  9. Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anja (or Anju for friends)
    I contribute in both...message and financial!
    Wafa and ShahRukh's Jungli Billi thank this.
  10. srkgauri Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    would you pleas add my name to the msg contribution list
  11. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    ok all.. just a bit of an update on the quillow... i got the measurements and a list of everything i need to get.. i will go to joannes fabrics today or hancocks fabrics to get all the materials and such to use.. i thought about it, and i figured to make it look personalized for him only, i would like to do his favorite cclors which are red and black.. on the black side, will be all the messages,.. when he folds it up, the red side will be plain or what would you guys like on it?? as of right now, all messages will be ablle to fit on one side.. so keep me updated what ya'll like to see on it.. i will take pictures of the whole process.. then i'll send it to kalee to get to its rightful owner.. hehe.. thanks guys... i know he'll love it.. oh the pillow part will have his name on it with a set of lips lol.. kisses from all of us..
    MaryAnnK and Xeny thank this.
  12. Xeny ♥ ART

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ksenya
    Great!!! :)
  13. TessaRose Obsession

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Tessa
    Is it too late for me to participate? :(
  14. MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    We could get him another "lucky" mug!! We can get the unbreakable kind too!

After I typed my response above, I read the rest of this thread! Boy you have been busy while I have been away! I would like to contribute somehow. I will think of something to say and send it on it's way to Samantha.
  15. Kalee I love you Shah Rukh.

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I've added you to the message contribution list Tessa and MaryAnn.:)
    TessaRose and MaryAnnK thank this.
  16. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    4 days left ladies.... no one has sent me any messages in my inbox yet, i got the material and things i needed, to get started right away, it'll take me like 4 hours to put it all together in one day.. and i cant wait to see the finished products.. when your leaving a message,.. make it 2 to 3 small sentences, we have about 10 to 15 people, also dont forget to leave your FIRST name only, and your PLACE or origin, like where you live.. if you want to add a picture instead of a message let me know and i'll have it printed... it could be of anything..... once i get started on it this weekend, i will post pics here.. after its done, then i'm sending it to kalee.. i so wish i could see his face.. Allie is so nice and kind to help with this as well, she's doing a bag for it so he can carry it with him... now he doesnt have an excuse to not have a pillow or blanket lol... thanks everyone.. remember 4 days left....
    Anjali72 says thanks.
  17. Xeny ♥ ART

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ksenya
    oh oh...so quickly time flies! I'll send a message today. I think the photo is a bad idea, I don't think ShahRukh will sleep in it with our pictures on. so the message is ideal. Thank you so much for taking care of this! keep in touch
  18. SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Portia
  19. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    as it stands right now one to two sentences and don't forget ur first name and where ur from
    Anjali72 says thanks.
  20. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    Ok Last day Ladies.... I need to hear from ---------> Raksha Anantharam MaryAnnK/MaryAnn Debbie Kalee Portia i only got five people so far that has sent messages, so um,, come on lets make this work for a sweetu so he can be wrapped up in our love,,,, and he knows we love him.. come on.. last day now...
    Anjali72 says thanks.