1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK's birthday 2013

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by MaryAnnK, Jan 19, 2013.

1. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

Thank you for the information. I kept seeing "HC" member or club and thought I need to ask. Oh, I am way over 18. Next time I see 18, it will have a 1 in front of it :) Thank you again.

Mara and Xeny thank this.
  2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I can now contribute $. I got a paypal account after being closed out for a while! Please add me to the list for $.

3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Nice avatar, Susan! <3

skrogers says thanks.
  4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks a lot MaryAnn, I've added you.:)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  5. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Guys, I can send money only through Western Union, as I said before, but I guess it's not a problem. It's an international wire, they are quick an safe, so it will be ok.
    btw, what is happening with the messages, do you decided to save them, or it will be only a quillow?

6. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

hey all,.. i dunno if my paypal account will work but if someone wants to try it it is oceanbluebaby@gmail.com for those who send by western union or moneygram i'm in webster tx usa .. if you need my address inbox me so i can give it to you.. kalee has pictures of the quillow and i think it turned out really nice.. i left it solid colors because it was just going to be too much work for the others.. rubyroo made a card for him that i'll be sending our messages in.. he's going to love it.. ali made a bag that is totally cool.. *i want one* and he can just shove it in there lol.. i've got some extra material left so i am thinking of making an extra pillow to go with the blanket un attached.. it'll give me something to do lol.. i'm bored.. lol.. thank you all for encouraging me and not giving up on it.. i'm glad i can actually give him something this year and it be worth what he needs.. if i knew suhanna's favorite colors i'd make her one eventually.. but i love them.. they are so comfy.. and warm... if anyone wants one.. just let me know..

skrogers, Xeny and rubyroo thank this.
  7. MaryAnnK

I just sent some $$ to your paypal account. Did it work okay?

8. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

yes maryann, it did thank you so much,.. kalee [please put maryann down im keeping list to...

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  9. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

sorry xeny didnt see your post.. i am sending them in a card.. i decided that i want his first quillow to be solid colors.. it took alot to make it because i had no help on it. but its really really nice.. i am loving it.. *he may not get it* jk jk.. i have all the messages printed out and ready to put in the card that rubyroo sent me.. i figured with it being solid colors he'd use it more and he could just stuff it in the bag.. its NICE..

MaryAnnK, rubyroo and Xeny thank this.
  10. K

Just a reminder, please do not send any money until we have the total cost which will be: (Samantha's cost for the quillow + shipping) + (Allie's cost for the bag + shipping) + (Kalee's cost to ship to India). Thanks.:)

Anjali72, Xeny, rubyroo and 1 other person say thanks.
  11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

OK, I was wondering if I missed something when I saw money had been sent...I think I'm on the list? If not please put me on, will definitely contribute.

12. K

You're on it, thanks!:)

Debbie says thanks.
  13. MaryAnnK

It was a test to see if her paypal account was working.

14. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi

my pay pal account is working but i have to get it verified and it will take 24 to 48 hours after i send them my id and proof of residence.. for those who have paypal did ya'll have to go through that? my account is verified, but i guess since i havent used it in for like ever they needed updates?? or are they just picking on me? sniff.. but it should be good before next week.. thank you maryann for helping me with the test.. i put your name down on my end.. why cant things be easier? hehe..

15. MaryAnnK

Nope! You are not alone. I had to do the same thing as I had not used mine in a long time either, part of the reason I did not donate on our last thing we did. Could not let that happen this time though! :)

16. mory great

mory great New Member

I like your thinking .I think its a great idea .

17. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

O MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

rollercoast says thanks.
  18. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

You realize now, that due to all the delays, this gift could not be his birthday gift for this year.... it's too late.
    Either we send it as just a gift or we have to wait till next year's birthday.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  19. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

@Wafa, a new avi! First change in a long time. :D

20. MaryAnnK

I say we send it! We love him and that is all that counts in the end, right?
    :heart:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Baree, Mara and rubyroo thank this.