1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK - World Popularity Index [merged]

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Pakiza, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

SRK at No.74

Aishwarya Rai has at last beaten King Shah Rukh Khan — at least where sexiness is concerned. In E! Entertainment Television’s 101 Sexiest Celeb Bodies list, Ash ranks at No 7, while Khan is way down, at No 74.

With whom does SRK figure?

70. Cameron Diaz
    71. Ryan Phillippe
    72. Daniela Kosan
    73. Brooke Burke
    74. Shah Rukh Khan
    75. Jennifer Garner
    76. Jason Scott Lee
    77. Vanessa Paradis
    78. Matt Damon
    79. Natalie Portman
    80. George Clooney

2. khadija

khadija Member

Re: SRK - World Popularity Index

shah rukh beats george clooney, i am curious to see all the list, but for us king is first anyway

3. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

O MY GOD!!! I saw this clip.... And he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy!!! :scared::scared::scared: I went NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

where where where?????!!!!! any pics ?:hail:

5. josh

josh Member

Sorry guys!But this list has only the voices from american People.Right?And in America SHAHRUKH is not so famous as in England or India.If they have ask the people all around the world the list would look different.

6. srk_yati

srk_yati New Member

OMG! he loooks hot in the video!:p thanks for sharing.

7. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

actually no - it wasn't a poll. it's just a list that the people that WORK at E! network came up with. trust me, if it were an actual poll, SRK would have been higher. he's not as well known here in the States, but i think between the south asian population here and even the non-desi fans, actual votes would have put him much higher. ;)

this is a very subjective list.

8. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Thanks for sharing the news

Can someone explain to me how these things go? I mean, do they create polls where you can vote for the sexiest person or something? I am very happy that Shah Rukh Khan has a place in the list, but come on... his spot should not be nr 74, it should be at least 49!!

9. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Yeah! I saw this too!
    Wow!!! I couldn't say anything but woooaaaahhhh! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: OMG! He was soooo hot!!!
    :madgrin: :faint: :madgrin:

10. kanika

kanika New Member

where did u guys see the video

11. Rohan

Rohan Member

I saw that on E,,the other day and in fact still on they show it sometimes. They are keep showing it over and over in their schedule.

-Rohan

12. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Thanks Pakiza. :)

I watched this on E!...OMG!!! He looked sooo gorgeous!!

Bechaare don't know any better than to put him at 74 when he should be at 1!

13. filmifan

filmifan bhangraholic nattu

definitely! :tongue1:

my only complaint (besides the cheesy voice-over) was E! using a photo taken at yash johar's funeral (when i mentioned this, my husband realized at that point that i've seen waaaaaaaaaaaay too many photos of srk :eek: ). but what the heck was up with that? i'm sure they didn't realize the context of the photo, but you could tell he was upset when it was taken.

14. Astri

Astri New Member

I saw this at television. Just didnt expect that hollywood people will say nice things about him.

15. ananya

ananya New Member

SRK - World Popularity Index

SRK at No.74

Aishwarya Rai has at last beaten King Shah Rukh Khan — at least where sexiness is concerned. In E! Entertainment Television’s 101 Sexiest Celeb Bodies list, Ash ranks at No 7, while Khan is way down, at No 74.

With whom does SRK figure?

70. Cameron Diaz
    71. Ryan Phillippe
    72. Daniela Kosan
    73. Brooke Burke
    74. Shah Rukh Khan
    75. Jennifer Garner
    76. Jason Scott Lee
    77. Vanessa Paradis
    78. Matt Damon
    79. Natalie Portman
    80. George Clooney

16. ananya

ananya New Member

:yell: King Khan lacks sex appeal in Hollywood standard
    Pam Bhandari
    Nov. 4, 2005

According to a recent Internet survey, Hollywood fans and watchers are eager about Bollywood. While they feel Bollywood is a mixture of real cimema and musicals in Broadway, the biggest surprise is in the dominance of Khans in the big screen especially the King Khan SRK.

He is outright a drought of sex appeal says some. Others find him funny and more of a comedian that lead role heroes. Some question Indian women where they find anything appealing in SRK.

But Bollywood fans say, SRK is King Khan. Khans are great starting Saif to Amir to Salamn to SRK! This is the era of Khan dynasty in Bollywood!:mad:

17. jihan

jihan New Member

thanks Ananya.......

18. Geeta

Geeta Active Member

Lol!!! They're still afraid of the unknown nah lol