1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK will not give up

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by mumbiene, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

SRK said several times after Ra.One came out that he was going to have to make a sequel, since he had invested so much money in the special effects technology for the film. I hated some parts of Ra.One and and loved other parts. Science Fiction can be a wonderful medium when it asks serious philosophical and theological questions about human values and our place in a spiritual universe. Some of the early Star Treck episodes and a few of the subsequent movies did this successfully. The recent OMG movie was not afraid to ask profound questions. Even with “tacky special effects” bordering on silly, people on ToI were giving OMG five stars because they were excited about how thought provoking it was. However, most of SciFi now is just comic book kid stuff with chases, explosions, and villains competing to see who can be the most psychotic. I would love to see SRK team up with Suhana for some Indian mythological story set in today’s time. Suhana would do something heroic to save G.One and bring the nations of the world together to cooperate rather than compete ..... save the earth from global warming, that sort of thing. It’s time we had a female hero wielding love and compassion instead of bullets. Just a crazy idea of mine.

2. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

i love ra.one!! some people dint like it because g.one was less stronger than ra.one and was always beaten by him!!!
    but for the sequel 'G.one' SRK has mentioned that he wanted a story which was round him!!
    i mean he wants to steal the show this time with some serious action sequences!!in ra.one too there were action scenes but when they were between ra.one and g.one they were mixed with comedy!!the movie was a message oriented film for kids and SRK wanted to do it!!
    it was a blockbuster in overseas and bought bollywood a very good reputation!!hollywood people loved it!!
    that movie really took indian movies to the next level 2011!
    i love the idea and iam very excited for it!G.one will rock!!

precious_ain and Yeh Dil thank this.