1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK will not give up

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by mumbiene, Oct 7, 2012.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

SRK will not give up

Oct 06, 2012 - Reena Kapoor
    His dream project Ra.One may not have brought the best results at the box office but that’s not stopping King Khan from giving it another shot. Shah Rukh has asked his team of writers to start scripting the sequel of Ra.One.
    The actor has been extremely secretive about the progress of the film. “Apart from a few writers, not many are aware of the project. Apparently, he has asked for the story to be woven around his character G.One,” says a source.

Buzz is that neither Arjun Rampal nor Kareena Kapoor will be part of the sequel. “Last time the songs and Arjun stole the show. This time SRK will put himself upfront. He’s not one to languish in failure. He is known to have proven his detractors wrong,” the source adds.
    Superhero or otherwise, the man surely has some super guts.
    http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/srk-will-not-give-581

Mara, nika, Tash and 5 others thanked this.
  2. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

What a stupid article:boom:

nika and phul thank this.
  3. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

iam eagerly waiting for the sequel pf ra.one!!
    srk says he wants it to be named as G.one!!:) <3

4. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

G.one is Ra.one 2!!!now its show time 4 G.one!last diwali Ra.1 was quite strng nd ra.one showed his kick-ass moves..nw its show tym 4 g.one!

5. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Please, no! We can't deny that Ra.One is one of the biggest SRK failures. And I don't mean BO results, but SRK image. Ra.One hasn't a worked once so what's the point of making a sequel? Such a waste!:(

6. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Sorry ... if you do not like G-1, say so. Kids love it. Shahrukh loves his character. Many adults also love the movie, and I among them. If you do not like science fiction, it does not mean that SRK does not have to take it off. IMHO

Debbie says thanks.
  7. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

Yes, I don't care for sci-fi movies, but I watched Ra.One only for Shahrukh. I know also many SRK fans, who hated Ra.One.
    I know SRK is a person who doesn't give up easily, but sometimes he should let it go & move on. I'm looking forward to day when SRK will work on better movies. The man deserves better scripts. And Ra.One has given him already a lot of pain & humiliation. And I don't think sequel will change that, it can be only worse.
    Hope this is only a stupid rumour.

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

"My mom used to talk about hard work, honesy and heartfelt feelings. But one thing they taught me was, ‘If you like doing something, go ahead and do it’. I never feel guilty about anything I do."

Thanks for the article Marlies.:)

9. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Let Shah Rukh to decide which films to do. You can not just look at what you do not like. Honestly, you are constantly dissatisfied with everything, it gets very boring.

mumbiene says thanks.
  10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

beautiful words!

11. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

I don't think that being a fan is equal to accept everything your idol does...But it's just my opinion...

12. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

yay :cheer2:

yeah f**king right. unless you're into body building :rolleyes:

if there's a movie showcasing some more of G.One i wouldnt mind watching it. look forward to it if this is true :D

13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Shahrukh keeps saying on twitter, you do not need to disassemble pieces every it to step and every action of his. But many fans why he constantly forget this. Thank you.

14. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

I understand that Ra.one was a dent for his image (though i loved it personally, but everyone is entitled to their opinion on the movie), but I don't think he should give up his dream just because it failed in some way(as someone who loved the movie, i would actually like to believe that it didn't fail, but i say this going by the general perception). Owning a team in the IPL was a dream project of sorts, and he failed horribly the first few times, but had he given up on that he would have missed out on seeing the team win so fabulously. And Ra.one is a dream project/a baby for him. I think it's wonderful that he's going ahead with it.

Tash and Alenka thank this.
  15. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

What is an image? Invented way, imposed man mask, which often does not correspond to human form. I am very glad that Shahrukh is not a slave of the image, what he is doing, which is close to his heart

Debbie and Tash thank this.
  16. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

Yes, absolutely. Succumbing to this 'image' is a professional hazard for someone who is adored AND critiqued by many, and it is commendable that he is going ahead with what is dear to him instead of serving this 'image'. I really hope this bit of news is true.

Tash says thanks.
  17. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

It is difficult to perceive the film if you do not love a genre. But it is not necessary to say thus that the film is bad.
    Ra.One couldn't please all, this very specific cinema... it is more for children... Also it is first experience to break on new technological level. New always it is given difficult. Something turned out, something isn't present. I respect Shah Rukh for his desire to do that that new. And I would be glad to see continuation of him dream project.

Debbie, Alenka and Prerna Dewan thank this.
  18. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Please, can you write your messages in normal english .... the sms-style is hard to read for not english speaking ppl ;) ... thanks :hug:

Many ppl dont like sci-fi movies ... many of them dont like Ra.One. I LOVE Ra.One. And I cant wait for a sequel. But what we want isnt the point..... SRK want IT. And that is fact .... he will not give up to fullfill his dreams ... and I wish him with all my heard, that his wishes will become true ... and now, after the first part ..nobody will say the second part is a desaster ... you will see ... wait and let you surprise

I agree with you ... :)

True words :hug:

Alenka and Tash thank this.
  19. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

You guys are jumping too far into it, it could just be fake news, the only proof the article has is this random 'source'

What better movies/scripts? Since 2003, with the exception of ra.1 and KANK (to some), all his films have had good content along with BO success - and that's what he does so well.

20. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Loved Ra One, I hope this news is true, I really believe he will make a sequel just don't know when. I have heard him say he has to make some "safe" films, which he is doing now. So he can do films that he wants to do.....

Yeh Dil and iamsrking thank this.