SRK used to stand outside my dance classes for Gauri: Shiamak Davar

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by roger, Jan 13, 2016.

1. roger

roger Well-Known Member

SRK used to stand outside my dance classes for Gauri: Shiamak Davar

By: PTI | Mumbai | Published:January 13, 2016

He is the ultimate romantic man on screen but it seems, Shah Rukh Khan was a loving boyfriend to wife Gauri too as Shiamak Davar reveals he used to wait for her outside the choreographer’s class, where she was a student.

Shah Rukh and Gauri, who celebrated their 24th anniversary last October, got married after six yars of dating.

Shiamak, who has choreographed the 50-year-old actor in many movies, shared the titbit about the couple’s love story.

“Still remember @iamsrk waiting outside dance class when Gauri was my student! Now such a big star bt still so humble!(sic),” he tweeted.

Still remember @iamsrk waiting outside dance class when Gauri was my student!Now such a big star bt still so humble! pic.twitter.com/evaqXV8ZGl

— Shiamak Davar (@Shiamakofficial) January 13, 2016

The dance instructor also posted a picture of him hugging SRK. The actor is seen wearing a ‘Shiamak’ sweatshirt. The photo seemed to be have taken during a recent dance rehearsal.

http://indianexpress.com/article/en...y-dance-classes-for-gauri-khan-shiamak-davar/

KKhan, Dea, Tash and 1 other person say thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Mara and Dea thank this.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

ye it's 8 years jurnos need to get their facts straight. ye and i remember him saying Gauri used to attend Shiamak's courses. so sweet

Mara says thanks.
  5. srkjuhi

srkjuhi Well-Known Member

There is this video out there from ages ago where both of them are dancing on Holi and Shahrukh is just copying whatever Gauri is doing , it's adorable! She seems so at ease in that video while dancing. You can see dancing is something she really enjoys and it comes naturally to her.

Mara says thanks.
  6. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

omg i absolutely love that video! let's share it since u've mentioned it :love:

and i love that leaked video from that wedding in venice where she dances well

on and i almost forgot abt this!

srkjuhi and Mara thank this.
  7. srkjuhi

^Could you tell me from where do I start watching the last video to see them dancing or to see her dancing? I have seen the first two. Gauri is such a badass! I absolutely love her personality. I think she is reserved but at the same time there's this feisty and forthright, like a no nonsense girl side to her that I love.

8. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

there are glimpses here and there, u really have to watch it closely to get them all lol. i just love how he never leaves her sight but somehow Gauri always wanders off haha
    ye i totally agree. i think Gauri is a very vivacious and funloving person. but she's very well grounded, very clear about how she wants/likes things and will be very firm and imposing when needed. she's said that she is a stronger personality than Shahrukh and i really believe that. i really admire how she wants to keep their private life private although as a fan of course i'd love to have more insight. because i really look up to their relationship and i think everybody has a lot to learn from them, first and most importantly being the fact that being married to someone shouldn't mean u have to stop having ur own identity, ur own life and aspirations etc. space is the key factor as they both always say and i've really learned that from them

srkjuhi and Alenka thank this.
  9. srkjuhi

^That video is way too long man :p

Couldn't agree more. I have always found Gauri to be someone who is immensely sorted and has an amazing amount of clarity. The way she has conducted herself ever since he entered the industry is something I admire a whole lot. People say it ain't easy to be a public figure as you have to then have a thick skin when it comes to all the bull out there. Well I think it's even tougher for her as she hasn't chosen this profession yet is bombarded with all the attention. Of course that attention has its pros but it has its cons too. People can be really nasty at times butI just love how Gauri doesn't give a damn about the crap that is out there. She leads her life on her own terms and has been so dignified in the way she has dealt with all the attention. She speaks her mind when she wishes to and I definitely think she has a stronger personality than him. It's just that one doesn't get a glimpse of that often as she shies away from the attention as much as she can.

ETA :
    ^Here's another little video of her dancing :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    KKhan, Dea and Alenka thank this.
  10. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

@srkjuhi i couldn't agree with u more!!! very well said. u read my mind completely. so nice to see another admirer of her. @gauri_fairy and i were starting to feel a bit lonely lol as not many ppl seem to even like her, but we're completely in awe of this woman. honestly if there's someone i really look up to in terms of how to carry oneself it's Gauri. really hats off to her for carrying herself so gracefully amidst all this frenzy! everybody is also complimenting her on having brought up Aryan and Suhana so wonderfully and how they're both so well mannered etc. i think it's tough enough as it is to raise ur kids so well, just imagine what it must be like to do it in such an environment! honestly i could go on forever praising her because she deserves it!
    oh ye i love that one as well!!! :happy: so lovely to see her having a good time!
    and lol believe it or not, i've seen that half-hour long video more than once in close detail haha. i just love it!

gauri_fairy and srkjuhi thank this.
  11. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Girls, you are not alone))) I am also a very big fan of Gauri and I admire her very much)

srkjuhi and Dea thank this.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:love: :hug:

Alenka says thanks.
  13. srkjuhi

I'm a huge Gauri fan, love her as much as I love Shahrukh. The people who don't like her really don't know much about her hence the hate. If you are someone who has followed her in the sense read her interviews or seen her being interviewed then you'd know how grounded and sorted she is as a person. Shahrukh has obviously worked very hard to be where he's today but the support and love that Gauri and his family has given him is a huge reason behind his success.

Dea, Rishima62 and Alenka thank this.
  14. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Yes, yes and yes again. I can't love her as much I love Shah Rukh hahahaha - just joking. Serious - I think both of them really complete each other (normally I don't like this term but in this case I love it). So - always - Team Gauri ;)

srkjuhi, Alenka and Dea thank this.
  15. Journey95

Journey95 Active Member

Well their love obviously isnt very strong anymore (as sweet as their love story was before they got together, feels like a Bollywood movie). I have been watching a lot of SRK interviews from the past years (clearly too much free time this weekend lol) and I noticed how he never seems to mention her.

He always says how important his kids are to him, how much he cares about them (which I admire a lot) but its like Gauri doesn't exist.

Still hope the Priyanka rumors were fake, dont think SRK is like that! Also I never got the hate some have for Gauri either, she seems like a good person.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016