1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK turns bookie

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Kalsoom_24, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

SRK turns bookie

By: A hitList Correspondent
    April 3, 2007

No, no, he hasn’t been betting! Instead, he’s gifted a contestant his biography in tonight’s episode of KBC
    [​IMG]
    Booked, Line And Sinker: Dominic and Shah Rukh Khan

After gifting expensive watches and cars, the oh-so-affable Shah Rukh Khan has decided to take the literary path now.

In tonight’s episode of KBC3, Khan will gift hotseat contestant Dominic his biography SRK — Still Reading Khan, written by Mushtaq Sheikh.

Nicknamed Dom on the show, Shah Rukh pulls his leg when he is bombarded with a series of film-based questions.

After realising that Dom isn’t too fluent in Hindi, SRK decides to rag him by asking him to mouth a series of tongue twisters like ‘Kadak Singh ke khadakne se kadakti hai khidkiyaan’.

Not an avid movie lover, Dom finds it difficult to answer the questions. As a parting gift, SRK gives him the book after he tells him that his sister is a huge fan of the actor.

thelist@mid-day.com

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/april/154698.htm

2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

he has guts to be a contestant in the show when he doesnt speak Hindi. lucky too. and if he is a resident in India why in the world isn't he a fan of Hindi cinema? how could he resist!

3. Poonam

Poonam New Member

He lives in Mumbai, so probably he has a perfectly good understanding of Hindi , but doesn't feel confident enough to speak before a national audience, since it is not his native language. Many of us Indians have this problem. As for not being a fan of HC, Wafa, there are plenty of people around like this - they watch little or no cinema!! I used to be like this too during the eighties and nineties..until SRK 'happened' to me in the early 2000s!