1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK to travel to Bulgaria for 'Dilwale', Kajol to join soon!

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by mumbiene, May 31, 2015.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan is all set to travel to Bulgaria next week for the shoot of Rohit Shetty's 'Dilwale'.

King Khan will be travelling to Bulgaria to shoot for his next with Rohit Shetty and Kajol, his co-star in the film, is expected to join the shoot soon. The hugely popular on-screen couple of Kajol and SRK were last seen in a film together in Karan Johar's 'My Name Is Khan' (2010).

Dilwale also stars Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon and will be SRK's second film with Rohit Shetty after the super successful 'Chennai Express' (2013).
    http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/kajol/srk-travel-bulgaria-dilwale-kajol-join-soon

MaryAnnK, larapari, rubyroo and 2 others thanked this.
  2. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

He's making my head spin! One day Raees, the next Dilwale. How the heck does He do it? :dizzy:

MaryAnnK, rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  3. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

In King of Bollywood, Chopra writes about how Shah Rukh, when he first started in films, was shooting several films at the same time. He would shoot one film in the day time, shoot another film on his lunch break, then shoot another film at night. That would be a challenge for anyone. That would be for seven days a week, since taking Sunday's off or a one day break isn't a world wide practice. She said his high energy level and desperation for work kept him going.

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:jaw: this is literally a drive away!

MaryAnnK, Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

He has a reputation as a workaholic - guess it pays off!

MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  6. larapari

larapari Well-Known Member

Kajol to join srk in bulgaria next week

The duo will face the camera for Rohit Shetty's next

Kajol has booked her tickets for Bulgaria, where she will commence shooting on her comeback film Dilwale with Shah Rukh Khan.

King Khan is expected to fly off from Mumbai on June 5 and Kajol will follow two days later.

9xe.com has learnt that the duo will kick off their shoot with a song.

SRK and Kajol have always created magic on screen when paired together (Baazigar, Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, My Name is Khan).

Dilwale also stars Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon.

http://www.9xe.com/story.aspx?id=2833

7. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i can't believe this.. i'm realizing it's even more frustrating to be so close and have no clue whatsoever where to find him in Bulgaria... it's easier to know he's so far away and unreachable :(

8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Just breathe deeply @Dea. You may get a few molecules of Him in the air. :hug:

rubyroo, Dea and Mara thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

10. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

He has come to Vancouver BC twice since I've been his fan. It's 400 miles away from where I live, but I never got a chance to go see him. It made me happy though just to know he was in the same time zone as me. :)

MaryAnnK and Dea thank this.
  11. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I thought of you as soon as I saw this article. If you ask around in the Indian community there, one of them might know something.
    An Indian-American woman my son was dating tipped me off that MNIK was shooting at UCLA here in Los Angeles. UCLA is enormous, but I asked a security guard there where the movie was being shot, and he told me. I showed up too late to work as an extra that day but could watch from a distance. They were accepting local volunteers who showed up at the beginning of the shoot.
    I found out the local casting agency on the IMDb website (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4535650/ for Dilwale) and was able to work as an extra on two other shoots. IMDb has formed a different section now with more detailed production information, IMDbPro, which is subscription with a 30 day free trial. I don’t know if there would be more info there or not.
    Follow closely the Twitters of people with or in the movie. They might let a clue slip or post a picture. Or contact a private detective?
    Best of luck tracking them down. It can be frustrating but is not impossible.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    MaryAnnK, Dea and rubyroo thank this.
  12. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well unfortunately going to a different country isn't quite as simple for me, and it can be like searching for a needle in haystack... i don't have such relations and strings to pull to find out info :( there is no indian comunity here lol. here's how the US can prove highly different from Europe hehe.
    but thanks for the tips Mara :hug: very kind of u

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  13. unicorn75

unicorn75 Member

Bulgaria sounds nice not to visit him at the set bcs I have to work but maybe it´s possible to visit the location in my holiday, till know there is Dubronik still in my plans but bulgaria would be better bcs much cheaper (and sandy beach!!!).

14. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Bulgaria deputy economy minister: Bulgarian products have potential for greater presence on Indian market
    4 June 2015 | 14:16 | FOCUS News Agency
    Picture: МИ
    Sofia. “Agricultural products, foods and drinks, cosmetic and perfume products have the potential for greater presence on the Indian market and cooperation between Bulgarian and India firms in these sectors is possible. We would also like to expand the presence on Bulgarian products with higher added value on the Indian market, such as chemical industry products, machines for the food production industry, and others,” said Bulgarian Deputy Minister of Economy Lyuben Petrov, speaking Thursday at the opening of a Bulgarian-Indian business forum organised by the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA), the press centre of the ministry announced.
    “I believe more and more Indian companies will avail of Bulgaria’s advantages as a business and investment destination,” Deputy Minister Petrov added.
    There are already instances of successful Indian investments in Bulgaria in the sectors of information technologies and services outsourcing, pharmaceutics, agriculture, clinical research, tourism, and hotel keeping.
    The Indian companies Sutherland Global Services, Elder Pharmaceuticals, Namdhari Seeds, J. K. Organisation, Cine Grand, Sahara Group, and others work successfully in Bulgaria.
    “We hope their successful activity in Bulgaria will stimulate more Indian companies to realise investment projects in the country,” Lyuben Petrov concluded.
    He announced, speaking before the forum participants the Commercial and Economic Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in New Delhi had received confirmation that the largest Bollywood project to be shot in Europe would be launched in Bulgaria. Actor Shah Rukh Khan, called “The King of Bollywood”, who is among the 3 richest actors in the world, will participate in the project. Film shooting will start at the beginning of June in Bulgaria and continue for some 50 days.
    http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2015/...al-for-greater-presence-on-indian-market.html

15. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

He'll be staying at Albena Resort in Bulgaria and the film will be shot near there according to this: https://www.facebook.com/AlbenaResort/posts/10153343106422235?_rdr

Dea, MaryAnnK and Mara thank this.
  16. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I'm schocked to be honest. I mean that the Hotel anounced this on their Facebook Page normaly the are not allowed here in Europe to do so cause of Data Protection Rules. :tsk: :( I mean seriously and even in which Room he stay. That is in my Opinion a no go.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    Mara says thanks.
  17. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

OMG :shocked: even i realised whjat a no go that is i mean really crazy Fans could rent a Room there and could go then even to Shah Rukhs Room. :(

18. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

The Hotel Flamingo Grand is enormous, looks like a small city. We can all catch the next plane there. :plane: Sure....:) [​IMG]

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  19. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Perhaps they're not being honest and have announced the hotel as decoy to attract fans away from where Shah Rukh is really staying. Otherwise, why would they go against every rule of privacy for clients that hotels have been following for ages?
    Didn't Shah Rukh say in the HNY extras that a group of fans came into his hotel room in Dubai when he and others in the cast were there playing video games? The fans weren't bothering anyone, were well behaved, so he let them stay.
    Or maybe they are hoping some fans will show up and work for free as extras in the film. KJo used fans as extras in MNIK to fill in crowd scenes in the back.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    Alenka says thanks.
  20. unicorn75

unicorn75 Member

Hmm I am wondering why such a huge hotel, it could be difficult to stay there between all the tourists. There are enough smaller hotels in Albena or near from it, so they can book the whole location. But one is for sure, Albena hat a lot of russian tourists so we will get many pics bcs the big russian fanbase.

Mara says thanks.