SRK Temptation Reloaded 2013 October , Australia

Discussion in 'Concerts, Awards & Exclusive Eves' started by shahnur1990, Jul 30, 2013.

1. shahnur1990 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    shahnur / istanbul
    Shah Rukh Khan Temptation Reloaded 2013 October in Australia
    With an entourage of 110, the visually spectacular Temptation Reloaded will astound audiences this October. With a stellar line up including India’s biggest and most well known Bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, India’s sexiest Bollywood star Katrina Kaif and other leading actresses, the 2-hour extravaganza will feature performances to hit songs from the biggest Bollywood blockbusters.
    Prepare to be dazzled by the amazing production featuring huge video walls, stunning sets, pyrotechnics and mind-blowing effects.
    With sold out shows in the USA, UK, Europe, Gulf States and Asia, Temptation Reloaded is coming to Australia and New Zealand for the very first time. Prepare your senses for the glitz and glamour of Bollywood as this spectacular show makes its way down under.
    home-top-bg1.jpg <-- open in new tab
    home-top-message.png
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    omg! omg! omg!
    MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Thank you for posting Shahnur. I feel sick at the thought that I may have missed this.
    Well..... I guess that's the point of hanging out here on the planet. :D
    shahnur1990 says thanks.
  5. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anke :)
    Bollywood Star Shahrukh Khan Announces Sydney Show

[​IMG]
    Urban Agents Events
    Shahrukh Khan
    by BLOUIN ARTINFO Australia

Published: July 31, 2013
    It’s been announced that Bollywood legend Shahrukh Khan (aka SRK) will come to Sydney in October to participate in the fourth annual Parramasala Festival in Parramatta.
    Khan will perform his two hour Indian variety show “Temptation Reloaded,” as part of the Parramasala Festival. After sell-out performances in 12 countries around the world, Khan’s Indian variety show of music, dance, and comedy will be brought to Australia for the first time.

In addition to Khan “Temptation Reloaded” will also feature Bollywood star Katrina Kaif as well as other leading actresses. The spectacular performance will feature hit songs from the biggest Bollywood blockbusters as well as huge video walls, stunning sets, pyrotechnics, and mind-blowing effects.
    According to NSW Premier and Minister for Western Sydney Barry O’Farrell, “Shahrukh Khan has featured in 75 films and has more than four million Twitter followers and is one of the most popular and influential Bollywood actors. His show will attract an audience not only of Indian origin, but will also appeal to his fans overseas including Fiji, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.”
    Earlier this year, SRK topped the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list after earning US$37.7 million in 2012. He has also been awarded one of India‟s highest civilian awards, the Padma Shri, for his contribution to Indian cinema.
    The Parramasala Festival 2013 will be held from October 4 to 7 October, and the show will be held at Allphones Arena Homebush on October 7. For information on the show, including registration of interest for ticket announcements, visit the “Temptation Reloaded” website here.
    http://au.blouinartinfo.com/news/story/934802/bollywood-star-shahrukh-khan-announces-sydney-show
    shahnur1990 says thanks.
  6. Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Me and my friends will be going for sure.
  7. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
    Shah Rukh Khan announces live concert in Australia

Published Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 16:41 BST | By Steven Baker | Add comment

[​IMG]
    © Facebook / UTVMotionPictures
    Shah Rukh Khan has announced details of a one-off gig in Australia in October.

The Bollywood star will headline Temptation Reloaded at the Allphones Arena in Sydney.

"Although SRK was here shooting on Chak De India a few years ago, this is the first time he will be performing live down under," a source revealed.

"Bollywood fans have waited a long time for this and expectations are sky high."

Some 110 cast and crew from India are expected to fly over for the event in Sydney.

Khan's last Temptation Reloaded gig took place last December in Jakarta with Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta and Bipasha Basu.

Described as the biggest Bollywood stage show to perform in Australia, the event is scheduled to take place on October 7.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bollywo...khan-announces-live-concert-in-australia.html
    shahnur1990 says thanks.
  8. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  9. Rayhana Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I do wish Shahrukh had his own website or even somewhere we could know about future shows and appearances ahead of time.I mean we are lucky to have such nice members here that post any news they heat but sometimes we don't know about something till he appears, eg that Lorraine show,if I had know I wouldn't have missed it for the world but found out only after his appearance it would be easy for all and no worry of confirmation if it were to come from the horses mouth. Maybe it would be q good idea for the mods to contact pooja for it, luckily they are already aware of the website..I dunno or maybe she can start announcing on Twitter or something :noidea:
    darina4srk and shahnur1990 thank this.
  10. KKhan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    so is it confirmed temptations reloaded will be worldwide?
  11. ShahRukh's Jungli Billi Shahrukh's JungliBilli

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    samantha
    what cities is it coming to in USA.. does anyone know? i'm trying to look it up but i cant find anything.. someone please help let me know...
  12. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  13. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  14. Vegainko Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  15. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  16. Vegainko Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  17. Vegainko Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  18. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    ..."flying direct from Dubai..." except that there is a show in New Zealand beforehand. :lol:
  19. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  20. mumbiene Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Marlies
  21. natalyaK Well-Known Member

Message Count: