1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK-SUSH in DULHA MIL GAYA!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by shahrukh1990, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

oh damn!! i hope its a loooooooooooooooooong appearance:)

2. Mazerq_j

Mazerq_j Well-Known Member

as long as shah rukh is in the film, it will always be a special one
    n it is something to look forwards :)

n i think both shah rukh and sush look quite good together

3. Rani94

Rani94 Nadine

Re : SRK-SUSH in DULHA MIL GAYA!!!!!

Sushmita Sen pairing with SRK and Salman again

In Sushmita Sen ’s opinion Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are two of the most wonderful people in the film industry.

In year 2007, Sush will work with the two Khans again in two different projects. She has already paired with Shah Rukh in Farah Khan’s Main Hoon Na and with Salman in David Dhawan’s Biwi No.1 and Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya

First Sush will shoot with SRK for producer Viveck Vaswani’s movie Dulha Mil Gaya which also stars Fardeen Khan and Ishitta Sharma. The film is about complexities of relationships.

The movie will be shot in the Caribbean in the first quarter of 2007. It will be the directorial debut of Mudassar Aziz.

In the latter half of the year, Sush will shoot for David Dhawan’s next movie in which she pairs with Salman Khan again. The film will be a comedy with romantic angle.

Besides these two projects, Sush is also looking forward to produce and act in a film on Rani Laxmi Bai.

Well, 2007 promises to be an eventful year for Sushmita.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bo...0061229-3.html

4. Rani94

Rani94 Nadine

Re : SRK-SUSH in DULHA MIL GAYA!!!!!

SRK teams up with Sushmita, Fardeen in Dulha Mil Gaya - EXCLUSIVE

MUMBAI : Viveck Vaswani's comeback as producer with Dulha Mil Gaya- Say Yes To A Relationship, will see Shah Rukh Khan and Sushmita Sen coming together for a film, along with Fardeen Khan.

The film, to be made under the banner Insight Productions, will be written and directed by Mudassar Aziz, and will be launched in January 2007 in the Caribbean Islands.
    Says an excited Vaswani,"We have already signed Fardeen Khan and Sushmita Sen for Dulha Mil Gaya- Say Yes To A Relationship.I have already narrated the scrïpt to Shah Rukh Khan and he is very excited with the role. His will be not a cameo, but a very important role in my film.This romantic movie, set in Trinidad, will be presented by Anuj Saxena's company Maverick Productions and will be launched on 23 January 2007 in the Caribbean Islands. The estimated budget of the movie will be between Rs 200 million to Rs 250 million (Rs 20 - 25 crore) project and the film will be completed in three schedules in Trinidad and Tobago".

Vaswani also intends to have some wellknown cricket players, including Brian Lara, in his film and intends to release the film by May 2007.

http://www.businessofcinema.com/2006/29dec/srk.htm

5. shahrukh1990

shahrukh1990 Mate at the PLANET:0

even i hope he has a atleast meaningful and desirable appearance in DULHA MIL GAYA......not like the blink-a-miss role in I SEE YOU !!:mad:

6. Kessi78

Kessi78 New Member

Oh Pakiza I hope that,too. I want to watch him more than only 10 min or.....:) I can't get enough of Shahrukh:crazy:

7. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

'Dulha Mil Gaya' back in news

By Taran Adarsh, January 3, 2007 - 04:27 IST

Viveck Vaswani’s DULHA MIL GAYA - SAY YES TO A RELATIONSHIP is in news. A section of the media has reported that Anuj Saxena will be producing the film, while the fact is that Viveck Vaswani is producing the film and Anuj’s Maverick Productions is presenting this SRK-Sushmita-Fardeen starrer, written-directed by Mudassar Aziz.

An official communication sent to this writer says it all. Says Anuj, “Once scripting was done, it was Viveck and Mudassar who put the entire team in place, prior to Maverick Productions coming into the picture.”

Anuj further adds, “Shah Rukh and Viveck share a long personal relationship. He is doing the film only for Viveck. The terms and conditions between them are still strictly confidential and I respect that. It has been represented in certain sections of the press that I am the producer of the film. This is untrue. Maverick Productions is simply presenting the film. We are delighted to be associated with a producer of the caliber of Viveck Vaswani.”

http://indiafm.com/news/2007/01/03/8556/index.html

8. srk_mai

srk_mai New Member

Sounds great!!!

9. Astri

Astri New Member

Yea..at least like in Gaja Gamini.

10. shahboo

shahboo New Member

today again there was a web news reg. this movie-some trouble???probably a movie spoiler even before the launch ???? i am not very comfortable with this pairing though i am unable to ponpoint.

11. clochette

clochette New Member

Yes, indeed, Viveck Vaswani is a dear and very old friend of ShahRukh - could he ever say no to a friend?
    But what is with Farah? I hope he'll start shooting with her in March...

12. Azra

Azra Member

You mean Om Shanti Om? They'll start shooting on 7 January. Farah postponed for four days. Actually they wanted to start a bit earlier but Shahrukh will shoot in New Delhi for Chak De India.
    I will only believe this news if Shahrukh confirms it. For me it's now just a rumour :D

13. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

Dulha Mil Gaya

In year 2007, Sushmita Sen is going to act opposite Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan again in two different projects. First Sush will shoot with SRK for producer Viveck Vaswani's movie 'Dulha Mil Gaya', which also stars Fardeen Khan and Ishitta Sharma. The film is about complexities of relationships.
    The movie will be shot in the Caribbean in the first quarter of 2007. It will be the directorial debut of Mudassar Aziz. In the latter half of the year, Sush will shoot for David Dhawan's next movie with Salman. The film will be a comedy with romantic angle. Besides these two projects, Sush is also looking forward to produce and act in a film on Rani Laxmi Bai.

http://www.bollywoodpremiere.com/movies/news/07/jan/sushmita-1.php

14. melan

melan New Member

Re: Dulha Mil Gaya

I love to see sush with srk they look hot together. I hope this is all true.

15. Shina001

Shina001 Tina

Re: Dulha Mil Gaya

:) Well

I hope so to

16. mimi

mimi srk girl ;)

thats great news ..luv them together..those couple..:D thanks for the info :thumb:

17. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Seems that those comments that say it's just a guest appearence are mistaken, so he will have an actual role in the film. Well, I hope so, even though I also don't feel that SRK Sush is the best possible pairing, although I like Sush (and of course Shahrukh...:) )

18. srk_no1_fan

srk_no1_fan New Member

Woww. Sounds interesting

Hope he has a long apperance in it

thnx for sharing

19. Santosh

Santosh New Member

You mean it? You like chemistry between Shah Rukh and Sushmita but her hight bothers enough that when she is next to Shah Rukh he (meaning Shah Rukh) is like nothingt??????????????????????????????????????????Noone but noone can reduce him to nothing in my opinion!

20. Tanjusik

Tanjusik New Member

It's so great news!!!!!:clap2: Thank you for posting:)