SRK SPEAKS OF HIS LOVE FOR GAURI

Discussion in 'Oldies But Goldies **HOT**' started by nilu-luvs- srk, Dec 16, 2012.

1. found this extremely romantic article.i don't no if this article is already here or not .if its already there then pls delete this"
    "I've been married for five and a half years. I still wonder if my marriage is successful, even if it has gone so far without hiccups. I guess it is Gauri, who I should credit for it because it has given me all the freedom I need. She has never overwhelmed me with their love. The nice thing about our relationship is that it allows me to be in love with myself.
    I tease Gauri always because of their unromantic nature. Your behavior towards me has never been particularly physically or loving. But that's what I love most about her. For me it is very difficult to carry on a relationship if the person gives me enough clearance.
    Basically, I love the people. I love men and women, but it's not the kind of love that I have for Gauri. I think friendship, love and affection all mean to let everyone be! Gauri lets me be.
    I can define my love for Gauri not even subjective. It is indescribable. I can not even explain why I do not feel for anyone else. I could tell you to write down great quotes about love, but I personally would not believe it. I love to be together with Gauri. I love her face, I love her smile, I love everything about her. It penetrates never before in my area. Gauri know I'm eccentric and accepted das. And she does it so naturally! Nothing has worked for in her. She is the nicest person you can be around. Another thing I really like about Gauri is that it is very honest. You tell it like it is. She's with me never diplomatically.

Krisi_love_SRK, nika, Neeran and 4 others thanked this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. The love for Gauri was so sudden, I did not know what had happened to me. I met her for the first time on 25 October 1984 at a party. I saw her dancing. Since I attended an all-boys school, I was nervous to approach me Gauri, in the event that she rejected me. So I asked Gauri's friend who went with my friend to ask her to dance with me. It was this phase where the guys believe that love is weak. This stage of the pest Dennis, where do you get the phone number of a girl flaunt it around, they kiss, and then talk about it. I was in that stage where you talk more and do less. But somehow I liked very Gauri. She was 15 when I got to the first time they face. And she is the first and last woman I've asked for a dance. Let me be romantic, that we are still dancing after we have for so many years shared our lives together.
    When we decided to marry, we faced the usual obstacles. Gauri's parents thought that I was the wrong guy. I had long hair, followed the false religion, had no parents and worked in television series. I would think the same thing when my daughter someone like Shah Rukh Khan touch them. I would think 89mal before I say yes. Now they like me very much.
    I know Gauri now for 13 years, but she does it still, now and then to surprise. We both quite different. The only thing we like to do both, is dancing. But in other areas we are as different as night and day. Gauri likes to sleep without being touched, whereas I like touching her sleep. You want it dark when she falls asleep, and I would normally wear on the light. But despite our differences, we come shining from each other because we respect the other decisions.

Krisi_love_SRK, nika, Neeran and 4 others thanked this.
  4. I have met some very nice women and liked. I take care of them and if they ever need me, I'll always be there for them. But somehow there is something special with Gauri. I do not know why nobody else does as much as Gauri. Probably because none of them has ever made up to me!
    I find it rather very strange if someone turns or find me attractive. To date, none of my beautiful heroines ever told me that they find me attractive. I for my part never even vaguely felt by any of them physically attracted. People ask me constantly if I ever felt tempted to indulge in extramarital affairs. I'll be honest. So far it has not happened. But I can not rule out the possibility. Finally, I had never thought that my parents would die, or that I would become a big star, or that I would marry Gauri, but all that happened. I'm very realistic. I can not exclude the fact that I could fall in love with someone else tomorrow. But at this point I can not imagine even begin. I am very much in love to Gauri in.
    I do not know if there is true love. It's hard to say. It happened to me once, I do not know if it will ever happen again. Gauri is the only woman with whom I went and I ended up marrying. Agreed, I've worked with some of the most beautiful women in the industry. Since Madhuri, she is so graceful and elegant, and Juhi who is so different from most of today's girls. She still blushes when I aufziehe for Jai. And there is Kajol, she is so spontaneous. You all have given me some of the best moments on the big screen.

nika, Neeran, raksha anantharam and 3 others thanked this.
  5. I never thought to consider any of my heroines into bed. This type of vibration I shared with no one in the industry. I've only seen as genuine people, who happen to also be my film partners. I see around so much beauty around me that I am accustom. Have an affair with them is another matter entirely. If I start at Gauri to do what I do with my heroines front of the camera, she will kick my ass!
    Likewise, I am with Gauri also possessive. I would let her talk to anyone. For seven or eight years, no one knew that Gauri and I met each other. Once, when we were both at the same party, I saw how this creep tried to make it. I could not go as Gauri's friend and say, 'What the hell are you saying?' If you can not do that, you feel so helpless. Under such circumstances, I just drove at Gauri from the skin. I was mad at her. Even now, if some guy you look at them, I'll tell him to pull out your eyes.
    Friends tell me that I am at Gauri like a madman. There was a time when Gauri had told me that she no longer wanted to be friends with me. I remember that I did the craziest things, to win them back. I used to roam the streets of Delhi, by turning at the thought of losing her.I had even threatened to dance in the streets if they do not their decision withdrew. One reason for Gauri, the marriage agree with me, even though I went to the movie, was partly that they are so could join the courses of Shiamak and not because she was so in love with me. When we came to Bombay I asked Gauri therefore the first to be taxed. I waited hours before class Shiamaks them to take her away. Today, when I should have a baby, I was obsessed by the baby, just like Gauri and Chewbacca, my dog.

Krisi_love_SRK, nika, Neeran and 3 others thanked this.
  6. People are under the impression that I am more in love with Gauri when Gauri me. That's not true. Gauri loves me so much, as I have. If anything should happen to me today, Gauri would not be able to cope with it. Whereas I myself, when Gauri was to leave me, and somehow deal with my time would wait. In such situations, I am self-controlled, more. Gauri is not. It would definitely break my heart. I would do everything in my power to restrain them. Her departure would make me a recluse. The moment would be even sadder than the death of my parents.
    Gauri acts as adult maker. She seems very confident and sociable. But in reality it is a shy and reserved person. I'm more of a showman. I will demonstrate my love openly. So she's not. But that does not mean they do not love so much. She does, she just does not show it so much. I think ultimately she loves me even more! "

nika, Neeran, raksha anantharam and 3 others thanked this.
  7. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

so nice to read! But was it translated from hindi to english by someone else as to me this is not Shahrukh's english

nika and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  8. actually i found the article in german and used google translator so the english is little bad . definitely not shahrukh's english

Rayhana says thanks.
  9. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Could you please give me the Link to the Article you found? So i can read it in German. :)

10. here it is and also this site has all his interview till date you just need to select the year http://dunedain-srk.net/wp/?p=7021

phul, Alenka and mumbiene thank this.
  11. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

It's soo good to see Shahrukh's love to Gauri.. :) But, in recent times he doesn't prefer to speak much about his family.. :(

skrogers says thanks.
  12. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

Love these quotes about SRK and Gauri - opposites attract!

13. Becca

Becca Member

They are my fav couple :D

14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i'm really curious where this is from. i think it's the best interview of Shahrukh speaking about Gauri ♥