SRK Signs BAJIRAO MASTANI?

Discussion in 'Moviewala' started by Karan#1, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Shahrukh Khan Signs BAJIRAO MASTANI Opposite Katrina And Deepika?

There are always speculations about top Bollywood stars in media and especially about their forthcoming films. Shahrukh Khan signs a film and that becomes news overnight. We came to know yesterday from well placed source that Shahrukh has given nod to one mega film recently.

There are runors that Shahrukh might do next Karan Johar film or next Anurag Basu film. These films are still under development but there is one surprise news for all SRK fans. Yes, Shahrukh has signed the film and also he is assembling the ideal cast for this epic.

Source told boc,"Shahrukh recently said that he does not like to talk about his upcoming films anymore. That is why Shahrukh has given strict instructions to people around that no news about his upcoming films should be leaked." But then we heard it from horse's mouth.

We reported yesterday that Katrina and Deepika will be playing key characters in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's long delayed jinxed project "Bajirao Mastaani". But the truth is Shahrukh has signed the project and he is making sure that right cast is added to the much awaited saga.

Shahrukh and Salman were the first choice for the project but Bhansali zeroed on King Khan in last few months when during shoot of "Ram Leela" talks reached to an advance stage with SRK and Deepika. Shahrukh brought Katrina on board to make it a casting coupe.

Official announcements regarding the same will happen in some time. If everything goes fine this will be SRK's next mega budget project with Bhansali after critically acclaimed and hit "Devdas". Film is expected to go on floor in 2014 March.

https://twitter.com/boxofficecapsul/status/323317584965545985
    Mara, Rayhana, nika and 2 others thanked this.
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Krisi Mihova
    I hope that is true.with Katrina and Deepika and of couse Shahrukh will be amazing movie :)
    Mara says thanks.
  4. mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    No...no...1000 of times no...this movie suppost to be with ash. Please god 'am tired to see barbies with srk I want ash or kajol or preity or rani why not I hope is just a roumer
  5. 44Sanjana1956 Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    No Katrina and Deepika with him!!! Iwant Kajol !!!
    Mara says thanks.
  6. Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    That's never going to happen. It's a big commercial film so they only choose from the top actresses. That's just how it is. Plus aishwarya is in no shape to play a leading actress and personally I find her to overact a lot.
  7. Sofie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I don't mind Deepika but Katrina!:bolt:I would prefer a no shape Aishwarya over her in this type of film.
    sistlashyamu says thanks.
  8. Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    so true!!! I too am so tired of the Deepikas and Katrinas..
    yes! That's the sad part
    semsem008 and Xeny thank this.
  9. Xeny ♥ ART

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ksenya
    I dream to see him with the new talented and revolutionary director and a new talented serious actress. Art-house film with Shah Rukh is it possible,I wonder :ohwell:
    semsem008 says thanks.
  10. Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Krisi Mihova
    Ok,if not Deepika or Katrina may be when Kajol,Rani.....Whenever ,important if Shahrukh will be in this movie:D Why you so hate Katrina ? I know that she is not like Kajol,Maduri....and others,but I don't think she is so bad........
  11. 44Sanjana1956 Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Katrina is not bad. But she is not my favorit woman in a film with SRK.
  12. gauri_fairy mahzabin_fairykhan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Seriously? He said he does not talk about "personal" stuff anymore! Why would he say he doesn't want to talk about his upcoming films?! Gosh media needs to come/make up better words!

On another note, I would love if the news is true. Would love another epic like Devdas.
    Mara says thanks.
  13. Karan#1 Moody SRK fan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    He actually did say that:
    http://www.planetsrk.com/community/...nai-express-nice-change-shah-rukh-khan.27969/
  14. Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    actually I like Katrina.... Maybe it's becoz of JTHJ. I felt they should have portrayed her as more mature woman to suit SRK . Instead they showed her like a young girl in mini skirts!!! That is such an injustice to someone of SRK's status! They should make the heroine look older to match him instead of making him younger to match them!!! Of course if they make Katrina look mature and dignified then I am all for Katrina

And if this news is true then I am really happy... I like Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies. His movies are so classy and so beautiful. Devdas is my All time fav movie.
    Rayhana and TessaRose thank this.
  15. Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Krisi Mihova
    Sorry, I do not think either Shahrukh or Katrina played too mature for their years.Does not appear to have a large age difference.As for the short skirt that was only when they danced together and Samar because he wanted her to be more sexy.:p I'm sure if she plays in this film with it will look right.
    I am not arguing Katrina.Even in the beginning and I do not like it I do not know why.I only watched her dance in "Agneepath".After that I see her in "Ek Tha Tiger" and honestly becouse of her and the story I like this movie,not becouse Salman:D I like her in "Jab Tak Hai Jaan",I'm not sayd that she is the best-No,but don't think she is so bad..And there must be a reason Yash Chopra to choose her
    "Devdas" is one of my favorute( and first movies who I see )movies.Just love this movie and Shahrukh :) although the story is so sad, especially the final........:(
    Mara says thanks.
  16. Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Of course Kat is extremely beautiful and I find her to be a sweet person too... But opposite Shah I want her portrayed in a more mature way!! Just my opinion
    I agree with you on Devdas. Even time I watch it my heart aches ... SRK was brilliant
    Rayhana, Mara and Krisi_love_SRK thank this.
  17. gauri_fairy mahzabin_fairykhan

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Mara says thanks.
  18. raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    This is a great news!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: I just hope this is true, I'm very happy..

Ahh, I don't mind any actress playing any role, My focus will only be SRK & SRK.. :p

On serious note, I've studied about Bajirao & mastani probably in 8/9th class.. Bajirao was a peshwa ( prime minister ) for marathas in India & he is "already" married to keshibai.. Soon he accidently saves Mastani's father from "villians" & happens to see Mastani.. She'll be epitome of beauty, a strong woman & she is a master at martial arts, bajirao falls for mastani - by seeing all the qualities & they get married & it goes on & on..

So, mastani character goes well wid katrina ( as she knows action, very beautifull.. ) for the wife's part anyone can fit the bill..

Don't worry about leading ladies my friends, Shahrukh will be amazing - action,love,drama.. I'm sure he'll steal the show.. :p :D

P.S. :- I'm just trying to divert attention from leading ladies, as whenever a talk about new film comes, everyone will easily get distracted.. :p :)
  19. elimeten Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ima
    Exactly. :p seems like we're playing matchmaking here for our boy to make a choice for his leading lady in his films.
    Lorraine, Xeny, Baree and 1 other person say thanks.
  20. Baree Shah Rukh Khan forever

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Hahahaha :):)
  21. sistlashyamu Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    aditya sistla
    haha you are definitely kidding!!katrina is the worst actress in bollywood...she has no talent!she is just a barbie doll...looks best when standing still with the one and only expression she can give!!she cant act...she ruined some parts of JTHJ!with her absurd dialogue delivery..i accept she is beautiful but she does not deserve working with SRK!!..OH GOD please not Katrina!!any one except katrina is OK!!