1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK reacts to Maya Memsaab controversy & Salman's hairstyle

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Bridget, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

http://www.zoomtv.in/view/news/srk-reacts-to-deepa-sahi-controversy-0

SRK reacts to Deepa Sahi controversy by Shantala Bellare

(this story includes a link to a video of him saying these things. see the web page above for that)

Trust Shah Rukh Khan to see the lighter side of the darkest controversies. Just recently, the ‘sensuous’ scenes from a long forgotten film, Maya Memsaab flashed all over the Internet. One would have thought that at least this incident would get the happy-go-lucky SRK serious for once. However, at a recently held event, all King Khan had to say about the Internet fiasco was, “It’s all childish stuff.” Really Shah Rukh? On one hand, SRK is busy celebrating the Kolkata Knight Riders victory. On the other hand, he seems busy dodging controversy.
    According to sources, the Kolkata government has levied a fine of Rs 20 lakh on Shah Rukh as he put up hoardings for the Kolkata Knight Riders without their permission. Of course, Shah Rukh has no inkling of this development. With his trademark dimpled smile he said, “Is it? I have no idea about it. If they had come to me personally, I would have taken care of it.”
    Ask him to react to Salman Khan’s pony tail and he says, “I did hear about Salman’s ‘cute’ pony tail. The fact of the matter is as we actors grow our hair, at a particular juncture it gets unmanageable and you need to tie it up.” We wonder what Salman has to say to that. Knowing him, he’d rather not admit to having a bad hair-day.

Edited to ask if anyone can translate whatever part of this video clip they think us non-Hindi speakers would like to know that's not in the above summary text.

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ah..
    “It’s all childish stuff.”
    i really think hes shy of speakin about it
    :yell::yell::yell::mad::tsk: they need to shut this issue!!

3. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

So what does he mean by saying that "its all childish stuff":rolleyes:...i really didnt get what he meant by that...can someone explain pleasss???

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

it means he doesnt want to talk about it anymore and it was in the PAST 15 yrs ago when he was a kid .. or sth like tht Zara :)

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh good on him! Trust him to give the most appropriate response.

6. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

I think he means it's an old film he acted in and it's silly to bring it up after 16 years. But I'm just guessing as the video is in Hindi and there is more there about it as the reporter lady says the name of the film repeatedly at the start before he talks first and after too so I think he must say more. If anyone can translate what he says about it beyond that one phrase I would appreciate it and probably so would other non-Hindi speakers.

7. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

I read somewhere that the sensueous scene in Maya Memsab was done by a double not Shah Rukh :confused2: well, it doesn't matter him or not..it's been a long time so I see no point in bringing back issues from the past to discuss :doh:

8. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

well said SRK.

who cares long time ago stuff, its already forgetten and it's a film.
    Not a real life.

9. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Well, the only one whose opinion I care about in this whole sorry excuse of a controversy is the King himself and since this is what he has to say about it, I settle for that. Especially since I 100% agree :thumb:

10. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

Childish stuff indeed baybeh:thumb:!!! Those stupid jurnos need to grow the hell up and find something significant to talk about that's for sure :mmph::washing:

11. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

grrrrrh...

12. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

agreed Dana..these journos have some serious growing up to do!!

LIKE WHO CARES???

and i am sure Shahrukh doesn't even know this interview ever happened :pound:

13. junibrown

junibrown New Member

I think SRK means it is childish to bring up and post the nudes scenes on the internet after all these years. I think someone did this in an attempt to tarnish SRK's image and make him look bad, but it has not worked. Most people (especially his fans) found it hot and loved seeing his naked butt!

14. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

what is all this about, could someone please please tell me?

why is everyone spreading rumours?!

15. BeBeDana

BeBeDana SRKLicious

Who's everyone and what rumors exactly?

16. SweetSRK

SweetSRK Korbo Lorbo Jitbore!

Well, SRK did some parts of the scenes (the scenes where you see his face), but all the other parts, especially the "Butt"-Part, was not him!

17. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

people need to get over this already and move on.

this journo had the exceptional chance to meet and interview SRK and misused it to get on SRK's bad side by wasting his time and asking him such question.

I noticed while in India that the majority of journos and people working behind cameras, media etc.. are VERY young! with little or no experience. many of them were 17, 18 yrs of age and a few over 21yrs old. this answered many questions I had about many of the articles we read recently.

18. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

:scared: Well, that does explain something.... :rolleyes: But I wonder why that is. I mean what happens to these people once they get some experience? This can't be good for the media in general in the long run...

19. MarjorieGK

MarjorieGK Ullu-Club-Member

Well, those journos are young people, but what about those who prepare them for the job? They should teach them good, objective journalism, and not looking for cheap sensation. If this continues, we'll end up with tabloids only and all quality press would disappear. :(

20. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

Why must they bring this things up again!!!:mad: Can't they leave him alone!