1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK plays love god

Discussion in 'Dulha Mil Gaya' started by Bridget, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

SRK plays love god

Geety Sahgal Posted: Mar 06, 2009 at 1407 hrs IST

Contrary to reports of Shah Rukh Khan pitching in a guest appearance in Dulha Mil Gaya, he has a significant role, insists debutant director Mudassar Aziz. He plays the god of love in the much-delayed venture and is cast opposite the stunning Sushmita Sen.

The last time Sen and SRK were seen together was in Farah Khan’s Main Hoon Na and they made a charming couple. Dulha Mil Gaya also has some picturesque scenes abroad a luxury liner in the Caribbean Islands. According to the director, Fardeen Khan essaying a principal character in the film will spring a surprise . His boy-to-man journey and his understanding of relationships will create an impact.

The film is complete, except for a song which is to be filmed on Shah Rukh Khan, Sushmita and Fardeen. The wait is for Shah Rukh’s shoulder injury to heal before the shoot can be completed. The debutant director admits that it is Shah Rukh Khan’s star power that has turned Dulha… into a big project. The film is slated for a mid-June release.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/srk-plays-love-god/430744/

2. tanyak

tanyak Lighting up UR Life

He's right about that :thumb: It should be great to see him playing a love god. He is one all ready.

3. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

huh :suspicious:

no doubt they are going to promote it heavily with SRK's name as well

5. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

very keen to see this film
    from that picture that I saw with sush and srk seems like something big will go down... his face expression was.......he had this look and the look didn't look like a happy look

6. Bridget

A Love god sounds like something I'd really like to see Shahrukh play.;):heart:

I don't know what to think or anticipate from the so far seemingly jinxed Dulha Mil Gaya though.

Look how long there was been a Dulha Mil Gaya board here where this is posted.....it's been a long, long road and the end is still not in sight.

7. SRKluvver

SRKluvver Shabana

SRK ISSS A LOVE GOD!!! :heart::heart::heart: :love::love::love: :faint::faint::faint:

8. Bridget

Shahrukh turns cupid?
    Submitted by Mohit Joshi on Sat, 03/07/2009 - 14:35.

[​IMG]

Shahrukh Khan
    Shahrukh Khan's got a special role in director Mudassar Aziz's long stuck film `Dulha Mil Gaya'. Much has been said about how SRK's not been co-operating and how the movie is stuck for a long, long time. There's been speculation about his role as well.

The latest rumour is that the superstar plays the God of love in his old pal producer Vivek Vaswani's film.

But it's not a typical winged cupid role. It's a serene God of love kind of role who even indulges in some stunts.

It's been said that while shooting one of these stunts, SRK injured his shoulder which ultimately led to his surgery at a Mumbai hospital.

The poor content of the long stuck film along with this, could be the reason why he's not so friendly anymore with Vivek Vaswani. It's just a guest appearance that's restricted to a few scenes and a song that's yet to be shot on SRK, Fardeen and the film's leading lady, Sushmita Sen. And he's not even finishing that off.

No wonder Sush is angry with them, especially for the sake of her new man, Mudassar Aziz.

The hero and heroine of the film Fardeen and Sush have thanda careers in B-Town. As of now, the film looks doomed. Unless of course, a miracle happens. -Sampurn Media

http://www.topnews.in/shahrukh-turns-cupid-2136890

9. meriemsrk

meriemsrk Active Member

love god :crazy: What They Mean I dont like that shah do role of God

Please I did not understand :(