1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK paintings and Art work [MERGED]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Wafa, Feb 24, 2006.

1. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Your art is always so alive. I've praised you before for the realism of your drawings, this one doesn't disappoint, just like always. Bravo. Your talent is limitless.:heart:

Xeny says thanks.
  2. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Thank you @Tash and @tasifa the idea is to portray emotions, just by showing only one eye, don't know if I got it, but I tried :D

3. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Rishima62 says thanks.
  4. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

Rishima62 says thanks.
  5. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

I know right! :D I didn't know they will ever use this one, I mean i didn't know they will use any of my sketches. This is surreal. didn't watch fan yet, but people keep sending me messages that they saw this sketch in the movie & me being so silly thinking that I got somehow in to the history of indian cinema, because this shot will remain on tape FOREVER! haha ...yeaaaaaaaah.... :shocked:

Rishima62 and Dea thank this.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Well yes, it's true! You are part of srk's filmography now! :bounce:

Dea says thanks.
  7. cmreeves

cmreeves Well-Known Member

dig-sketch.jpg
    A digital drawing (not a photo edit)

Tash, Rishima62, tasifa and 1 other person say thanks.
  8. tasifa

As always Carol, absolutely astonishing! The light that creates all the shadows are so realistic. You and Xeny are probably the best artists here on the planet. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Xeny and Rishima62 thank this.
  9. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

Carol - amazing like always! I love your work!

10. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Hey guys! Hope you all are well ;)
    Sorry I don't visit Planet SRK much, cause of my busy life, work and art, but I do keep up with SRK news and all.
    Here are my latest artworks, hope you'll enjoy them ;)
    TMBL TW.jpg tw.jpg

Alenka, Tash, Rishima62 and 1 other person say thanks.
  11. tasifa

Oh wow! The texture of the hair, the little wrinkles around the eyes,the very light stubble on the chin and cheeks makes them so real. It amazes me how you can reproduce all the little nuance of a picture. have you ever tried to draw him from your mind and not from a picture? I would very much like to see that. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

12. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Thank you Tasifa :) well, yeah, I thought many times of doing a more abstract portrait, but always wait for the right moment. will do one day for sure ;)

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

The realism is quite startling @Xeny. Absolutely beautiful. :thumb:
    I should say that you're getting better and better, but you have always been fantastic, so it would convey the wrong meaning. Hope you know what I mean.
    Congratulations! I love seeing your work. :D

Xeny says thanks.
  14. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk goodevening mrs.Planetsrk,awesome,amazing,Xeny Art, so talented ,the last portrait so beautiful, what makes your work beautiful because you work in every details,that success, I wish to see more of your work,wishing for you many successfully, thank you to give us space writing reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon

15. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

Thank you