1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK paintings and Art work [MERGED]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Wafa, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

This painting is absolutely marvelous! I will repeat it again. LOved it.
    Painting from life on the other hand is much more important, please don't stop. I realised that fanart is like rest for your soul while you do the main artwork. I will keep following your art account on twitter, to see your new works. Keep it up!
    ps: the skin and the eyes are so great

rubyroo and Dea thank this.
  2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

the way Shahrukh did his lips for this role was superb, and u managed to portray it exactly!!! i just can't stop staring at it yaar. amazing!

rubyroo says thanks.
  3. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Thanks again Xeny. Yes painting from life has to come first but painting pictures of Shah Rukh is very rewarding too- I always learn so much from his face. And you are right that painting him is rest for the soul. It's the same for both of us I think.

@Dea I always think the mannerisms of Bablu's mouth are adorable. It was fun trying to paint that.

Mara and Dea thank this.
  4. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Your portrait gave me the urge to watch Duplicate again. So I just did that! Those eyes and those lips....sigh.....

rubyroo says thanks.
  5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wow @rubyroo! That's awesome!!! :clap2: you've captured His expression perfectly and the painting itself is beautiful. :thumb:

rubyroo says thanks.
  6. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Thanks!

7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Mara says thanks.
  8. kiran23

kiran23 Music and SRK

Cute with Abram...:)

Attached Files:

Mara and mumbiene thank this.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

[​IMG]

Rishima62, Mara, Arpan Srk and 4 others thanked this.
  10. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Hey everybody! :hippie:
    I was away from the forum for sometime, was too busy with my hektic work schedule and life :mmph:
    Happy to come back with a new artwork :horn:

• Hyper-realistic pencil drawing
    • 40 hours of work in 2 weeks
    • Size: A3 / Pencils Koh-i-Noor / on HQ glossy photo paper
    • Open in a new tab for details
    [​IMG]
    Message for admins: I'm sorry, I was trying to upload it here, but the file is too big, so I just put it like that- with URL address. But if you guys consider it's too big, please make it smaller, I don't know how :noidea:

ps: If you will decide to share it anywhere, very important to put a refference to the artist @XenyArt and also any editing over the original is not allowed after copyright rules! :mod:

Thank you! Hope you like it ;)

Tatalina, Vegainko, Rishima62 and 6 others thanked this.
  11. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Wow! That is so realistic. it looks like a picture and not a drawing. How many hours of love labor over it? Bravo!

Xeny says thanks.
  12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Love it! :D

Xeny says thanks.
  13. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

40 hours of love :D

14. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

You all are so talented and amazing! This is the first time I have viewed this thread/page -I think.

@rubyroo –Your painting is wonderful. I especially love the eyes, the skin, the hair, the lips.

@SRKBengalFC–looks great!

@kiran23 –They really catch the warmth and tenderness between SRK and AbRam. Touching.

@Dea –beautiful detail and composition. You’ve especially caught his intensity and focus.

@Xeny – such detail and accuracy! Fantastic!

15. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh!!! the one i posted isn't my creation, sorry should've been more specific

16. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

I'm sorry to point it out but yes, it's EXTREMELY important to tag artist's name, if you don't know the artist you better at least say - Artist Unknown. ok? ;)

17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well as long as i didn't say anything about it i didn't think of mentioning. personally my belief is that artists should always signature their work....whoever removes the signature may burn in hell lol. but ye i shoud've mentioned it was not mine
    btw Xeny i congratulated u on several platforms, sorry for not doing so here. ur work is spectacular, as always :heart:

Xeny says thanks.
  18. kiran23

kiran23 Music and SRK

So but so weet ...:amen:

Attached Files:

19. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Hey there good people!
    Haven't been in this thread for 6 month already. Sorry about that.
    But I came back with a new artwork. Was inspired by Shah Rukh's upcoming movie FAN, I mean the trailer so far. Very excited to watch the movie, looks so promising!
    That thin line when passion becomes obsession...
    tagged.jpg
    for those who want to see the details, here is a big file, go with the link https://www.flickr.com/photos/xenyart/25179359143/

Tatalina, rubyroo, roger and 5 others thanked this.
  20. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Very emotionally strong work!

Xeny says thanks.