1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK paintings and Art work [MERGED]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Wafa, Feb 24, 2006.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

2. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

• "Losing is not an option - Charlie"
    My new pencil drawing, is finally finished. It is literally the most painful drawing that I ever did, because I was trying to finish it for 3 month. I was in terrible pain because of my spine nerve being damaged, my right hand wasn’t moving much. So what you see in front of you is a product of pain and sweat, as well as the character of the sketch all wet, poor guy lol :p

If you would like to post it anywere please tag me in your post as an author . my twitter @XenyArt

ps: no matter how i try to upload it i can't, it says the file is too big, so if you don't mind I'm going to put a link from my FB account. Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/xeny.art/p...53844112/667986536646312/?type=1&notif_t=like

anesya, rollercoast, Tatalina and 6 others thanked this.
  3. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oh. my. God.!!!!!!!!!!! :jaw: :faint:

Xeny says thanks.
  4. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Awe I'm sorry you got hurt. I hope you are better now. Thankfully your drawing skills were not hampered even if it did slow you down. Amazing work- Very well done.

Xeny says thanks.
  5. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Beautiful Ksenya! I know this was done with a lot of love...I can tell. Hope you feel better soon.

Xeny says thanks.
  6. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

As always, your work is astonishing! Labor of love indeed. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please take care and I hope you feel better.

Xeny says thanks.
  7. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

This one is amazing!!! So much talent - I envy you LOL

Xeny says thanks.
  8. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

@Dea @rubyroo @Debbie @tasifa @Rishima62 Thank you ladies! I really appreciate your comments! I'm really glad in general, how this drawing was accepted on twitter and FB. It's been over 7000 views & notes from all around, I was in a bit of a shock haha.... so I'm really flattered and thank you again! I've been paid by positive response. hope shah saw and smiled too :)

rubyroo, Debbie, Dea and 1 other person say thanks.
  9. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

also considering the condition u drew it in... just wow! u are a true artist yaar,hats off to u! u're great! :heart:

Xeny and Rishima62 thank this.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

You're incredible Xeny!

Xeny says thanks.
  11. anesya

anesya Guest

i came here to point out that xeny is flawlessly amazing at drawing. i´d define this not as talent but as hardwork.
    she got charlies character whilest drawing this but somehow it was an inspiration wasnt it? cause he was also in the movie like-, if you lose, dont give up keep going.
    i dont know what iam writing right now its just babbling. you know i love every line and dot you draw ♥

*and really glad you got better

Xeny says thanks.
  12. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

aweeeeeeeeeee :hug: my girl, thank you birdy :heart:
    well you are not babbling, you got that damn right, even I didn't thought about parallel with charley character..hmm interesting...so we won't ever give up then ;)

anesya says thanks.
  13. rubyroo

image.jpg
    I made a painting of Bablu...

Tatalina, Neeran, ashi2 and 5 others thanked this.
  14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

oooooooooomg yaaaaar thos is fenomenal!!! u are a true artist!!! the way u managed to capture his eyes is beyond words can say!!!! congratulations it's trully outstanding!!!

rubyroo says thanks.
  15. rubyroo

Thanks so much! I was thinking the other day about why I do fan art and really it's because this way I have something of Shah Rukh that is all my very own. I'm quite fond of my Bablu and I'm glad you like him too!

Dea says thanks.
  16. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

I'm speachless! this one is your best! woderful. The likeness, the colors, skin...I was thinking the other day, were is Theresa? why isn't she painting? and here we go....superb

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    rubyroo and Dea thank this.
  17. dev22

dev22 New Member

Amazing painting. it looks like a real photo of SRK

rubyroo and Dea thank this.
  18. rubyroo

Thank you so much Xeny. Since January I have been painting every day except Sunday- as much as 5 hours a day. I'm working very hard learning to paint from life which is very difficult for me. I try not to paint from photos more than an hour a day which limits me on fan art. This painting was a breakthrough for me because I used a new pallet of colors and I am understanding better how to paint flesh tones- I was pretty much shooting in the dark before.

Dea says thanks.
  19. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Oh WOW! This is absolutely magnificent. The whole face shows Bablu's innocence so well, but the way you played with the light just enhanced the depth of his eyes. Absolutely gorgeous. :heart:

rubyroo says thanks.
  20. rubyroo

Thank you Lise. I'm so happy when people enjoy my art work. That's what it's all about for me.

Dea says thanks.