1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK paintings and Art work [MERGED]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Wafa, Feb 24, 2006.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I only get the Meassage This Video is not available when i try to watch it. :(

2. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Thank you Lise! You can't imagine how pleasant is to read such feedback. To make one portrait takes me quite a lot of time though. Depends on how many details are there, it takes me normally 2-3 weeks can't count the hours. But yeah Iam a detail freak :lol:
    And YES! you are absolutely right if a person will ever gets satisfied with the work that he does it will be the end of creativity. I am never satisfied and almost every time have lots of doubts that anyone will like any of my artworks. Also with each new one you feel that you are evolving a bit, which is a great feeling!

3. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

this is strange, cause it is public and available for Germany as well ...hmmm :confused2:

4. franny

franny smile!

:jaw: wow you're such a great talent Xeny, I loved all the portraits you made, especially the Devdas and Don ones :)

Xeny says thanks.
  5. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

You know Anke, you are not the only person from Germany who is saying that now...I guess I need to download it to dailymotion for german friends

phul says thanks.
  6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Really? Oh I'm sorry that you have cause of us more Work. :(

7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yes, good idea!
    Mods, any chance of pinning this thread so it's easy to find? :)

8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thank you! :D

9. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I gotchu gurl.:cool::p

Xeny and rollercoast thank this.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Finally had a chance to watch this. Omg Xeny, they are becoming more and more amazing! The slow panning across the pieces really brings out the detail and they seem so alive. I love that you've put the pencils in there. It gives the works a sense of scale - I hadn't imagined they are as big as they are.
    And the group shot at the end - there's one there you haven't shown us before?

11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I too just watched for the first time....breathless...I believe it was you who said when you draw or paint Shah it is like making love to him...I can tell. Your drawings show it. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us.

rollercoast and Xeny thank this.
  12. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Thank you so much my friend! I really appreciate it! the sizes of the drawings are mostly A3 size, I'm doing them all in one size to collect in one sketch book for SHahrukh.
    hehe yeah there is one that I don't show, cause I don't like it :oops: it was my first and it was Asoka of course, no wonder right? :rolleyes: now looking at my old drawings I dislike them, I knew his face very less back then in 2010-2011 :D

13. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

:oops: yeah it was me who said about making love, sounds so me :D but I still think that way ;)
    Thank you!

Debbie says thanks.
  14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Your 'don't like it' one is a million times better than what most people can do. :lol:
    btw: music is perfect!

15. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Thank you so much Chris :D I chose Asoka Theme for background music (oh you know why! lol) it looks not as I wished, but I'm still learning to do those slideshows, next one will be much better :)

rollercoast says thanks.
  16. Adiva

Adiva कल हो ना हो

Hi! I'm new here and I wanted to share with you my drawings that I do with passion :redface: Hope you like it!

10247332_806874086021423_7575444684055601849_n.jpg 10411132_732893573419475_6622783950285249290_n.jpg 1958436_676152765760223_885557904_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  17. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

Adiva says thanks.
  18. Adiva

Adiva कल हो ना हो

Oh nice! And thank you! c:

19. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

20. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

love this pic