SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2018)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2018.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

@KOMMUNEity do you remember your BIGGEST American fan? @ilynnraj ditched buddhahood to meet you―because what's inner peace without a few Bollywood dreams?
    Palat palat palat.Hi @ilynnraj sorry I should have hugged u too. Big hug now. and love. https://t.co/UOBYzXRH9B

rollercoast and phul thank this.
  2. SharlaJ

It’s Katrina Kaif’s Birthday and we all at #Zero miss her!!! Maybe I should put a picture of her from the film and send out a loud Happy Birthday wherever she is??!!

3. SharlaJ

There are so many lovely pictures of her, but this one speaks to me beyond my friends beauty....hope u all also give it love.

4. SharlaJ

rollercoast, Dea and phul thank this.
  5. SharlaJ

@iam_juhi 21 years to Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon [​IMG] Sweet memories on & off screen [​IMG] 21 years to Yes Boss today! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] #21YearsOfYesBoss
    The love u, Bobby & Mom, Aziz & Ratanji gave me in this film gave me the confidence 2 b who I became.Lov u.

rollercoast, phul and Rishima62 thank this.
  6. SharlaJ

@SRKUniverse SRK FANs from Delhi visited Davo Old Age Home today and spent quality time by providing lunch there[​IMG]
    Well done boys and girls. Goodness begets goodness. Thank u for loving the children. https://t.co/TT6MW2BDEZ

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  7. SharlaJ

@sujoy_g sujoy ghosh Retweeted Red Chillies Entertainment
    BADLA releases 8march2019. do come. it’ll be a lot of fun. @SunirKheterpal @PuriAkshai
    Good going my friend. Lots of love to u & the entire team. Really looking forward to ur work…again.

phul says thanks.
  8. SharlaJ

@jiteshpillaai Happy B’Day my friend. May u be healthy & happy. Also hopefully hav less stress with star managers & their entourage. Keep making stars look beautiful & u exercise a bit. Allah bless u with more goodness.

phul says thanks.
  9. SharlaJ

phul and rollercoast thank this.
  10. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    rollercoast and SharlaJ thank this.
  11. SharlaJ

phul says thanks.
  12. SharlaJ

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    phul says thanks.
  13. SharlaJ

@MasabaG @iamsrk - she's wonderful,smart & seems so congenial.biggest cheerleader for girls who know what they want. Really enjoyed reading the interview.I wish I had that confidence when I was 18. The world will take to her like she’s their own.
    Thank u. Am so glad u felt she is congenial, gives me an opportunity to take credit for no reason. Love to u https://t.co/iRuLMuXtKd

14. SharlaJ

phul says thanks.
  15. SharlaJ

16. SharlaJ

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 4:30 AM
    rollercoast says thanks.
  17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Lovely to see Him in action again. It seems like it’s been a long time. :D

18. SharlaJ

19. SharlaJ

Shine on my young Knights! 22 medals at the World Children’s Winners Games in Moscow! Amazed. Love to all of u and continue to make India proud... @MeerFoundation @KKRiders

20. SharlaJ

Thks for the love Trinidad & Tobago. Wish could spend some more time with @TKRiders as they get on the road. Play well & stay healthy boys. Will see u soon again. @VenkyMysore & team had too much fun.