SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2018)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2018.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Thx again @DineshKarthik & all u boys for the joy u r bringing to all of us. & especially happy to see @RealShubmanGill coming into his own. Also a pleasure to see Dada with the Dude at Eden.

@lynny50 Huuuuge character shown by the @KKRiders boys tonight. T20 cricket is a funny game and momentum can swing at any stage! See you Friday night again at Eden Gardens [​IMG] Well done lads [​IMG]
    Well done yourself mate & keep making the noise in the changing room to keep the spirits high. C u soon

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    phul says thanks.
  2. SharlaJ

Well was not to be. Will have to cancel my flight but KKR well done. U did yourself proud. All of u so so well done. Love you & yes I am smiling. Thks for the entertainment & so many moments of glory. V r an awesome team!

phul and rollercoast thank this.
  3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    rollercoast says thanks.
  4. SharlaJ

My sunshine turns 5 yrs today but he thinks he is 9! Please don’t tell him otherwise if u meet him. Children should hear their own music, sing their own songs & believe in their own lil dreams...& yeah, hug their papa a lot..

5. SharlaJ

Wishing my Captain @DineshKarthik the happiest of Birthday. Not because it is customary to do so, but because nobody else deserves it more. We have such Few Good Men left...so need to celebrate them. Love u man. Be healthy & happy.

rollercoast and phul thank this.
  6. SharlaJ

As an actor I have always wondered how closely the expression for reminiscing matches the expression for looking forward into the future. Like the circle of life...like #Zero. Here’s to looking forward to love life creativity & wisdom as we move on...

phul says thanks.
  7. SharlaJ

Been busy with work so haven’t had a chat with you all for the longest time. Let’s do an #AskSRK for a bit...

@ShlokaShukla Sir khana kha liya??
    Nahi abhi abhi uthaa hoon...in the coffee phase at the moment...

@harshpa_24 How the shooting is going on Eagerly waiting for#zero
    Going good by God’s grace...

@SrkDiya What are the odds of getting a reply from you amidst a storm of messages from your millions of followers? [​IMG]
    One is to one I guess now that I have replied to you...

This Tweet is unavailable. https://t.co/rfZALfaB5R

U should not ever equate your worth to money...u r precious in your own way however small or big...doors close for new ones to open..be positive.
    @Akshaykankariy7 Sir your eyes[​IMG]
    I know (sigh) kya Karoon...

@iamakshay_
    Every time I quote my love to you, I remain unnoticed! This time.. Just giving my regards & love[​IMG] Letc if the table turns this time
    Love right back to man

This Tweet is unavailable. https://twitter.com/iamstallions/status/1004401894947618816…
    Khush raho

@AnaiKomagan sir one thing that sets apart @aanandlrai from others ?
    His emotions fly...

@iamijaz14 Sir Ramadam Mubarak @iamsrk
    Aap sabko bhi Ramadan Mubarak...

@shadab4791 Hey Khansaab, Eid Ka Kya Plan Hai Is Baar? USA Me Manaoege Ya Mumbai Aaoge??
    Jahaan bhi honge Namaaz padh lenge aur sabko gale laga lenge

@srksmylife pray for my mom she have cancer and she suffered so much i m only daughter she had [​IMG][​IMG]
    I will pray for her

@sandeepDcritic sir my wife @kratikalla is your fan. She can argue & even fight with anybody just to make sure that #SRK is biggest superstar in Bollywood. a reply to her would be honour for us.
    Please tell her not to fight...

@RightistSingh Sir @iamsrk ...I am a bigger fan @BeingSalmanKhan ...kaisa laga yeh jaankar??
    Main bhi usse bahut pyaar karta hoon...

@Wenay_Aradhya Why don't u react or give ur views on Kashmir riots..Bengal riots..illegal settlement of Rohingyas, Bangladeshis & Missionary activities of conversions in south India ?? Are u confined only to MAKEUP & Fashion Dress ???
    I would reply to u but I don’t know if u r appropriately and fashionably dressed for my reply...

@_nautanki Please wish me and @BeintehaanIshq a happy married life . We are getting married soon . [​IMG]
    Wish u the best

@ayeshA_Nausheen Five years here, and not a single reply. Will today be my lucky day?
    Have a good life

@Ikra4SRK
    Do u ever feel empty? And not content? Not because of work..just like that? Sorry if its bit of a dark question for early morning.
    I have three beautiful children and a lovely wife and sister..have no space for empty...

@v__khushboo Sir can we please have a collaboration of you and @ArmaanMalik22 ? It will be huge! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] All the #Armaanians are waiting for this to happen since really long. Please look forward to this :D
    Would love for Armaan to do music for me..

@Kashyap_ocean Pichle kitne saalo se chat session me reply nhi mila.... Aur lagta hai is baar bhi nhi milega [​IMG][​IMG].... But I Love You [​IMG]
    Love u too

@MyLifeIsSRK I express my love for you through my sketches @iamsrk but my only unhappiness is, you never noticed these! Can you do it now? Please Sir [​IMG] I love you [​IMG]
    Like I said I notice everything u all write and send

@AlekhandraKhan can i get an i love you from you? Please tell me that u love me, i need to feel loved
    Love to u

@MESSI_SHAHRUKH Sir plz tell me something encouraging. You mean a lot to me .. Tomorrow is my final exam that will determine my future love you a lot ..
    Wish u the best
    @Suhail_SRKian . iamsrk Sorry for ths[​IMG][​IMG] i didn't get one had to do it myself #AskSRK 555
    Close but won’t pass scrutiny!!

@IAmJigs1 Shak ho rha hai....senior Mera msg padhta hai ya nahi?? Sach me yr
    Padhta hai...
    @DeebikaMaali mera jawab kab meliga ??[​IMG] #AskSRK bohat saaloon se I sent my questions to you, the cockroach you carrying in Josh movie is real or not Your fan Maali Aljasem from
    Not real...no animals or humans are hurt during my shootings!!!

This Tweet is unavailable. https://t.co/CTsDsTboy6
    Bhai ab Messi ko bhi wish karna padhe, aise din toh nahi aaye. He makes his own luck and goals. Best to him.

@Iamumeshh In love with a girl name - Sandra , from Berlin . Being in distance relationship . Walking with hope in my heart . Need your blessings
    Would have been more helpful with her if she was from Bandra, but all the best man

@apurvaksingh I m big fan of KKR since last 11 years. I have the old jersy and the new one too. If KKR Wins next year. can you call me for dinner in Mannat? I will wear the old jersy if you invite me. The old jersy is now tight for me but I will wear for you sir bcoz only for KKR.
    Thank u for your support. KKR always tries their best. This year was good too...let’s see next year, Insha Allah

@vinodkapri Dear @iamsrk Just curious: your favourite authors ? & which book you are reading these days ?
    Suggest some haven’t had time for reading...& Netflix is slowly taking over my time!

@SIDH14319 Almost 35k tweets in the last hour .. Sir, your charm never fail to amaze [​IMG]. Sir when we would expect another teaser or trailer of zero ?
    @aanandlrai has made one for teaser for Eid. Hopefully u will all like it.

@RazJabra OMG OMG I JUST REMEMBERED I HAD THIS DREAM WHERE YOU WERE EXPECTING YOUR 4TH CHILD IT WAS SO CRAZYY AND SWETTTT
    OMG OMG!! Better save AbRam’s clothes just for in case your dream comes true..kaam aa jayenge

@Geetikatuli sirrr you are a charmer and a very nice person. There are millions of ppl who love you...Save this tweet and read several times when you are feeling low
    Thank u but my problem is opposite...I am always on a high!

Ok work beckons. Will do this again soon. Thank u all for your time. Love to all

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  8. SharlaJ

Was reading and came across this line....’ Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother ‘ and then this picture of the ladies...sach hi hai!!

rollercoast says thanks.
  9. SharlaJ

The strive for excellence is a lonely strife...mediocrity has no dearth of friends. Or as Alfred Lord Tennyson put it...’To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield’

10. SharlaJ

Waiting for the link to reach us so that we can put the Zero Teaser out. @aanandlrai & me waiting on the streets of America to wish Eid to everyone. Just a few moments more!!! #ZeroCelebratesEid

Yeh lo..yeh lo @aanandlrai ki taraf se...Iss baar Eid Ka Meetha bahut Tez hai. To everyone from me and the whole team of Zero...Eid Mubarak. Love u all & hope u like it. #ZeroCelebratesEid

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    phul says thanks.
  11. SharlaJ

@zeecinema..@iamsrk brings Eidi for all the fans! Watch #ZeroTeaser for the first time on TV today at 7:30 PM on Zee Cinema. #ZeroCelebratesEid @BeingSalmanKhan @AnushkaSharma @aanandlrai @ZeroTheFilm2018 #KatrinaKaif
    The u Zee Group for everything u are doing for our film. Wanted it to premier on ur channel. Please all watch on Zee.https://t.co/s1aFMV4oeS

@dhanushkraja The new teaser of #zero http://bit.ly/ZeroCelebratesEid… This is majestic @iamsrk .. @aanandlrai bhai :) YOU !! Big hug :) all the best. Looking forward.
    Thank u so much. U r kind & it’s so nice to have appreciation from an absolutely AAA+++ actor like u. Love to u

@yash_srkian Showed my mom this #Zero teaser who is currently fighting with cancer...And the way she smiled seeing SRK SALMAN dance made my day Thank u @iamsrk sir[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] #ZeroCelebratesEid #Zero
    Tell her to keep smiling. I will pray for her recovery fast.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    phul says thanks.
  12. SharlaJ

phul says thanks.
  13. SharlaJ

@VenkyMysore Eid Mubarak to everyone. Being around entertainers & creative people is so energising!! Here’s another example! @iam
    Our creativity is nothing Sir, if u r not there to put it all in order. U r the Bossman who gives us wings to fly! https://t.co/npewAFbKiL

@RedChilliesEnt Thanks for all the love! #ZeroTeaser is now coming to take over your TV screens exclusively across Zee Network, tonight at 7:30pm! #ZeroCelebratesEid @iamsrk @BeingSalmanKhan @aanandlrai @cypplOfficial @ZEECorporate
    Join in at 7:30 pm tonight and watch the #ZeroTeaser across the Zee Network... https://t.co/5W3QvFWNXZ

14. SharlaJ

15. SharlaJ

@shekharkapur Every time I see trailer for #ZeroCelebratesEid, I can’t help smiling .. really looking forward to the film. It seems to have the same sense of joy and fun we made Mr India with. And really good VFX too @iamsrk
    Thank u my friend. U appreciating & smiling is the biggest compliment for the teaser. Will show u stuff soon. Love

16. SharlaJ

Love is always only in the eyes….here’s all of ours to u on Eid. Eid Mubarak to everyone & may ur families be happy & healthy.

17. SharlaJ

Notwithstanding that the kids had no other option & yeah I admit maybe there is just a hint of a bias here...this kinda completes a fathers life.

rollercoast says thanks.
  18. SharlaJ

A film never finishes...but so many beautiful things come to an end around it. Thanks everyone for a very fruitful & hectic shoot. #ZeroTheFilm

19. SharlaJ

Brazil….Phew!!!!

@anubhavsinha Dildaara Dildaara have a great day. Be healthy and happy my friend. Happy Birthday. My love to u.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  20. SharlaJ

Just…on a Rainy day. When u feel, u r Not the place of truth…when u feel sad…just remind urself, that this world is Tiny, as a matter of fact it’s way smaller than your tear. So don’t waste them… I think it’s that time of the day when I should go & write in my book...or not.

phul says thanks.