SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2018)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2018.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Had so much fun meeting u all. Thanx to my friends @KalyanJewellers & their family for making this possible. Till we meet again...& dance so...

rollercoast and phul thank this.
  2. SharlaJ

Was good to meet @bharatrb at @Conares again, at the inauguration of the new 12" Pipe Mill. Wish u and ur family the best! #letssteeltogether #steel...

3. SharlaJ

4. SharlaJ

Good team effort @KKRiders Happy to c @lynny50 come into runs. Well done @DineshKarthik to go with unchanged team. Robbie & Russel awesome

phul and rollercoast thank this.
  5. SharlaJ

6. SharlaJ

@SrBachchan T2792 - My eyes photographed from the inside .. and the 1.7 million nerve ends that give us the sight to see this beautiful World .. 1.7 million nerve ends !! UNBELIEVABLE !!
    Now only if we could have the brilliant outlook u have for life sir. Aapka Nazariya seekhna hai sir! https://t.co/OTiGl6jRcx

7. SharlaJ

8. SharlaJ

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  9. SharlaJ

Go KKR!!

phul says thanks.
  10. SharlaJ

I kind of know, how it feels when a piece of ur heart gets married. Danced & celebrated love for daughters with my inspiration Anil Kapoor.

rollercoast says thanks.
  11. SharlaJ

12. SharlaJ

Sports is about the spirit & wins/losses don't reflect that. But tonite as the 'Boss' I need to apologise to the fans for the lack of spirit.

13. SharlaJ

My Captain @DineshKarthik asked me to smile cos I was so disappointed at the match before. This pic is for him. Thx @Russell12A @prasidh43 @SunilPNarine74 & #KKRTeam. Onwards & up...

14. SharlaJ

phul says thanks.
  15. SharlaJ

Thank you Kolkata Fans for always being there. You are the best of the best in IPL. Last home game in the league sorry wasn’t there. #KKRHaiTaiyaar[​IMG]

phul says thanks.
  16. SharlaJ

Shah Rukh Khan Retweeted
    Red Chillies Entertainment‏ @RedChilliesEnt
    You’ve seen them smashing it on the field, now watch them rocking the screen - the @iamsrk style [​IMG] #KKRHaiTaiyaar[​IMG]https://twitter.com/RedChilliesEnt/status/996781580793217024

@RedChilliesEnt You’ve seen them smashing it on the field, now watch them rocking the screen - the @iamsrk style [​IMG] #KKRHaiTaiyaar[​IMG] @KKRiders @DineshKarthik @ShivamMavi23 @imkuldeep18 @SunilPNarine74 @RealShubmanGill @robbieuthappa @lynny50 #PiyushChawla @VenkyMysore #
    As much as I love my team, here’s the deal. I leave the cricket to u & u leave the acting to me!! Ha ha

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  17. SharlaJ

“Friday Night: Me u and my leather jacket...” Finally a chilly enough day to wear my jacket & yeah 60’s kinda hairstyle. This is the most fashionable I can get...!

phul says thanks.
  18. SharlaJ

Been awake 24hrs to see these smiles. Thx @DineshKarthik @prasidh43 (well done young man) @robbieuthappa ( v have to exercise 2gether) @lynny50 (wow mate) & @SunilPNarine74 is...Sunil. Very happy cant sleep now!!

Thank u Wangdi Bhutia for your love & this honour. The whole KKR family will pray for ur success on this awesome journey. Really this is a big honour. Love to u. We will all try to be as brave & adventurous like u #KKRHaiTaiyaar[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 12:00 PM
    phul says thanks.
  19. SharlaJ

Like all daughters, I knew you were always meant for flying...and now u can also legally do what u have been doing since u were 16...!! Love u.

20. SharlaJ

Missed talking to the fabulous boys from KKR...was getting ready for shoot. So in the middle of my shower sending all my love. Wow #KKRHaiTayyar so so proud and happy

Shah Rukh Khan Retweeted
    @NokiamobileIN The big win is near and the team needs your support. Send us your own creative cheer using #PlayUnited and tagging @NokiamobileIN, to show your love for @KKRiders Stand a chance to win 10 brand new Nokia devices and signed KKR merchandise.

Last edited: May 23, 2018 at 11:49 AM