SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2018)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2018.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

I took this pic in colour on the way to @aanandlrai #Zero shoot. It's taken so long in traffic, the colours have faded... https://t.co/eLfJbYW1jg

rollercoast says thanks.
  2. SharlaJ

My media manager strikes again!! #KatrinaKaif extremely disturbed with my last dark selfie took it upon herself to rectify my photography game. Here...

rollercoast and phul thank this.
  3. SharlaJ

‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist...’ thank u Stephen Hawking, for making the world we know & we don’t know, a place to look positively at.

phul and rollercoast thank this.
  4. SharlaJ

Cos she doesn’t eat ice cream in real, Cos she has worked so hard & cos this reminds me of Darr...on @aanandlrai #Zero the film...’I lov u kkkKatrina..’

5. SharlaJ

So happy for you @juniorbachchan All ur passion perseverance & pyaar pays off for ur team. Congratulations & to many more.
    @juniorbachchan
    Thank you so much Shah!!! Means the world to me coming from you. I learnt from the best… You! Lots and lots of love.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    phul says thanks.
  6. SharlaJ

@gaurikhan here’s the rest of it...My lil holiday with the lil big skier...in the bed, in the lift, in the Alps...With him, one does get more than one can ski...always.

Rishima62, rollercoast and phul thank this.
  7. SharlaJ

8. SharlaJ

A poem I read on way to work...’ I don’t pay attention to the world ending, it has ended for me many times And began again in the morning.

phul says thanks.
  9. SharlaJ

@rahuldholakia .@iamsrk guess what I caught playing on Netflix? The Good Dinosaur!!! Brought back memories of little AbRam in the vanity while we discussed the scenes. [​IMG]
    yes I remember. I have seen it 200 times since then. Ha ha.

I am loving & living making Zero the Film. Thx @aanandlrai & the whole team for this. Only way to describe it is ‘ I am growing up very fast into a child...very fast’

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  10. SharlaJ

11. SharlaJ

My Fanboy moment. Inspiring to hear Mr.Nolan & Ms.Tacita Dean talk of the virtues of celluloid as an artist’s medium. Thanks @shividungarpur for having me over

phul says thanks.
  12. SharlaJ

@vfx_redchillies To commemorate 12 years of our work, here is our showreel! #HappyAnniversary #RedChilliesVfx @iamsrk @iamkeitan @Harry0073
    We started with 3 guys Keitan Harry & Arjun with a dream to Make it in India a v/fx company that gets our cinema ready for future. Still some way to go but Blue screen Dreams take a bit of time. So proud....

13. SharlaJ

14. SharlaJ

phul says thanks.
  15. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

16. SharlaJ

17. SharlaJ

Well done my KKR. After a long time a 200 score. Met Karthik's mom & Dhoni's daughter. My day 2/3 rd successful. Thx CSK fans for the love.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 4:29 PM
  18. SharlaJ

19. SharlaJ

So glad to see the babies r settling in, Curran Mavi & Gill. Dk Piyush Rana Kuldeep Robbie all showing the way to them. Sunil remains Sunil & Andre & Lynn ready to explode. Wow! Am I glad to be in ur team! #KKRHaiTaiyaar
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018 at 8:14 PM
    rollercoast and Rishima62 thank this.