1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2014)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by phul, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

well, everyone knows that man may have discovered fire but the woman was the one that learnt how to play with it :biggrin1:

Mara says thanks.
  2. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Long overdue late nite chat with kids.Gave them life advice & was asked…did u make that up urself papa?It sounded cool! I must be doing ok!

3. SharlaJ

"And so, I hav put away the photographs, every trace of u I know. The things that seem to matter less, r the ones v put on show." LANG LEAV

Reading poetry borrowed from my poem of a daughter. It's that kind of languid time....when I need to feel the rhyme. Happy...onto Fan shoot.

Here's a link to @HNY for u all to watch & make it your own all over again. A small gift from the HNY Team hny.co.in

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    MaryAnnK, Dea, Mara and 1 other person say thanks.
  4. SharlaJ

For audiences of indian Cinema in Gulf الآن الاستمتاع @HNY مع عناوين فرعية العربية ، انتقل إلى hny.co.in Hope u enjoy it.

"For viewers in Indonesia, Sekarang menikmati @HNY Bahasa sub-judul, pergi ke hny.co.in” Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    niloofari and Mara thank this.
  5. SharlaJ

No place I'd rather be than working on Christmas. Set has red lights all around....so the merry x'mas spirit is maintained. Happy X'Mas all.

nika, niloofari, Mara and 2 others thanked this.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Anyone else having trouble opening pms and some threads?
    I'm getting error messages.

Mara says thanks.
  7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I have the same problem

Mara says thanks.
  8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

All seems well now. Thanks for fixing! (Bhuwan??) :D

Mara says thanks.
  9. SharlaJ

.....and if they don't get you.....it will always be questioned, bitter, negative & best to let them be.... pic.twitter.com/F58TE8DRdS

10. Striper

Striper Striper

Yeap...let them be...with their unsatisfaction and 'poor' lives...

I am happy that Shah Rukh chose the way of giving love :)

Mara says thanks.
  11. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Ppls advice on relationship is unending. Giv & take etc but it so often ends up being a take & take! Say no to the barter of relationships.

Mara, rubyroo, Debbie and 1 other person say thanks.
  12. SharlaJ

Most people think things happen "to" them. Better way to live is to believe Nothing happens "to" me. It happens & v happen to b in its way.

Mara, tasifa, Debbie and 3 others thanked this.
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

What a great thought! :D

Mara says thanks.
  14. coolcat

coolcat Well-Known Member

what is happing with SRK his latest tweet is a little bit sad about relation and something disappoint him ??

15. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I think because we all care about him so much, a lot of his tweets make us wonder if he's going through something, but whenever I get overwhelmed with those thoughts and concern for him, I remind myself of this tweet.:) https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/441159886127116288

Mara, tasifa, Debbie and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

How perfect!!!

Mara says thanks.
  17. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

That is a great way to see life. Very positive and that way you don't play the **Oh poor me** game.

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  18. SharlaJ

Hello Germany, Austria & Switzerland! Jetzt genießen @HNY mit Deutschen untertiteln, gehen Sie zu hny.co.in hope u like it

For the French speaking Indian cine lovers.Maintenant profiter @HNY avec sous-titres Français, aller à hny.co.inhope u like it

niloofari and rubyroo thank this.
  19. SharlaJ

niloofari, rubyroo, Mara and 1 other person say thanks.
  20. SharlaJ

48 hrs of uninterrupted unadulterated unconditional love with my Trimurti. No place I'd rather be than holding u three. Aryan Suhana AbRam

niloofari, Amber.K, Mara and 4 others thanked this.