1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2014)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by phul, Dec 31, 2013.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

@kingaliasgar Bhai Big thank u to U & ur Staff for helping me yesterday on shoot .. "Allah bless u all "
    hope u are better now. Take care

Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  2. SharlaJ

I drive past a mad man: his uncut hair weaves into his beard, clothes torn, his eyes wild. He is explaining something intently: to a tree.

rubyroo, Mara and Neeran thank this.
  3. SharlaJ

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Mara says thanks.
  4. SharlaJ

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    "@SRKUniverseEG: @ndtv l Walk the talk tonight 8:30 PM
    @iamsrk Once a star ..always star
    @MandviSharma http://t.co/gKlCiv3aDY"

WTT with Shekhar tonight after so many years again. So here it is...8.30 pm on NDTV a heart to heart conversation with my friend again

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    "@SRKFC1: Catch #WTT at 8:30 this evening on @ndtv with @iamsrk, 1st of a 2 parts conversation
    --> http://t.co/jmE38n9Hyp #SRK http://t.co/C144ijJ4yh"

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    "@ShekharGupta: Catch #WTT at 830 this eve on @ndtv with Shah Rukh Khan, 1st of a 2-part conversation. SRK opens up as never before pic.twitter.com/TPxE8xyErB[/user]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Mara and rubyroo thank this.
  5. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I wish Shah Rukh had used more English. I was watching on NDTV 24/7, which is an English channel. But perhaps they're going to broadcast on the Hindi channels as well, so kept it bilingual. Didn't he mostly talk about the life of a superstar? How he goes about giving to charity was touching, seemed to be the only new detail he talked about that we haven't heard from other interviews. The interviewer couldn't keep his hands off him. Why were they wandering around a back yard talking rather than sitting in a room. Strange.

rubyroo says thanks.
  6. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I think walking around outside is a feature- that's why it's called "Walk the Talk." I think it's a nice idea- different than most talk shows and I love to watch HIM walk!

image.jpg
    And I couldn't resist making this...so happy he confirmed again that he reads our tweets. <3

Rishima62, Mara and Dea thank this.
  7. SharlaJ

More & more I realise with my interactions with people....sometimes silence is the only source of my voice.pic.twitter.com/9GuY44kord

rubyroo and Mara thank this.
  8. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk: @ZacharyCoffin u were awesome made me learn so many new things...bless u
    A reply to:
    Zachary Coffin @ZacharyCoffin: Grateful to @iamsrk for masterclass in improvisation last night on set of @FanTheFilm. Focused #improv is a yoga! @YRF

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    rubyroo says thanks.
  9. SharlaJ

Its always sounded a lil strange to me...the phrase “The breaking of dawn” as if the morning must break. And there are days when it does.

nika, rubyroo, Dea and 2 others thanked this.
  10. SharlaJ

@ShashiTharoor Dawn breaks. So does news. And crockery. So do hearts. "Break" is a very polyvalent word.
    so completely true. Saw your tweet just now after a day's work....& realised its time to take a break. Be well & see u soon

@BDUTT Like the Cat Stevens Song.
    Yes of...'morning has broken.' Actually was in a state of shock from waking up too early for a shoot, now recovering. Never again!!

nika, Mara and Rishima62 thank this.
  11. Amber.K

Amber.K Well-Known Member

He is there finally!! these days he shows up very less on twitter..miss his random thoughts..

Mara says thanks.
  12. SharlaJ

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    SRK Universe - DDLJ @SRKUniverse
    Live From Maratha Mandir: SRKians have gathered for the special screening of @ddlj organized by us! pic.twitter.com/ABd2vJxsMe

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    ♡♔SRKCHENNAIFC♔♡™ @SRKCHENNAIFC
    Your SRKCHENNAIFC is on site at Maratha Mandir waiting to see 1000 Weeks Of DDLJ event. Media here to record moments pic.twitter.com/8LaG9qTmNQ

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    ♡♔SRKCHENNAIFC♔♡™ @SRKCHENNAIFC
    Crowds doing signature @iamsrk pose while waiting for 1000 Weeks Of DDLJ event at Maratha Mandir pic.twitter.com/eOy5K4BZ51

1. Slowly it's becoming a world of exhibition, v feel if it's not in the know of a million ppl it's worthless...Friendships, upsets...(cont)

2. (Cont)...b'days & condolences. Its all very strange....a mixture of voyeurism & vanity. We should coin a word for it: vainyeurism!!!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    nika, Mara and Rishima62 thank this.
  13. SharlaJ

bit.ly/Alone_Trailer I am not meeting you Alone ever Bipasha!!! Wish you the best for your film. Bless you.
    @bipsluvurself Not fair :( ha ha ha! At this rate if no one meets me #Alone I will b always #Alone! Thank you!U r such a sweetheart always! Love!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Rishima62, nika, Amber.K and 1 other person say thanks.
  14. SharlaJ

15. SharlaJ

Late nite shoot at YRF, Mumbai. No better way to drive back home, then to a day when it's a 1000 weeks of DDLJ.

Mara, Rishima62 and rubyroo thank this.
  16. SharlaJ

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  17. SharlaJ

Respect for my friend coactor & absolutely real Kajol. May her life & family be as happy as she is always. DDLJ is all Simran & I thank her

18. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

:love: :love:

Mara says thanks.
  19. SharlaJ

And when it rains it pours....feel so much love today....it seems even the rain is only for me. Thank you Allah for every breath I take.

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    Mandvi Sharma @MandviSharma
    Spl video of Kolkata folks who saw DDLJ in 1995. What joy! http://youtu.be/L3kJsc4mFwE #1000WeeksOfDDLJ

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    Mandvi Sharma @MandviSharma
    The silhouettes have the same to give from reel to real. Raj & Simran at Maratha Mandir #1000WeeksOfDDLJ pic.twitter.com/Hxbv3Lk53G

Shah Rukh Khan retweeted
    Pooja Dadlani HNY @pooja_dadlani
    Maratha Mandir has a full house frm the matinee till the last show..The crowd outside waits till midnight..what love. pic.twitter.com/fuSVD7cFgP

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    rubyroo says thanks.
  20. SharlaJ

Beyond complexes…insecurities…issues….lies a secret fragility we all have. Let no one ever use that….keep it secret. Random life lesson...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014