1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2013)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I would be happy to give him plots, dialog, and even help with the casting. We do it here all the time. All he has to do is ask. :)
    :typing:

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  2. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

I know we could do awesome- if he only knew.

Mara and lauraleedooley thank this.
  3. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Somedays I get this feeling….that I have the best team of talent & hardworking men & women at Red Chillies. Thank u all for making movies.

And as cheesy as it may sound….but this 31st most of the people in the world will say the name of our new film as a greeting!!! HNY…

Krisi_love_SRK, Wafa, Mara and 5 others thanked this.
  4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:lol: best promo for HNY

5. SharlaJ

At times I do good things & at times the opposite…last two days I have done nothing. Dormant languid lazy….it’s a nice new feeling.

This year love like the sea. Give life to all & let them thrive within ur universe & still remain larger, deeper & able 2 replenish yourself

And now for some what the kids refer to as EDM. I thought it was scientific abbreviation…works out it means electronic dance music…

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    nika, MaryAnnK, Krisi_love_SRK and 3 others thanked this.
  6. SharlaJ

Anonymity & club hopping with the boys. Fun but I am too young for all this. Gimme a few yrs & I will paint so many towns in so may colours.

@SrBachchan T 1338 - The Panama ... the sea ... and after getting beat on Jet Ski by grandchildren !! http://twitpic.com/dqkju0
    sir take out time tomorrow…let’s do a little FIFA…I am also tired of being beaten at all games by kids since last few days.

@madihasahar1 shah plz pray for my mother..she is suffering from cancer last stage...plzzz
    Allah will bless her. I will pray for her tonight.

@sudhirkothari03: ”.VANSH“ My newly born son. Need your Love & Blessings. pic.twitter.com/LNX353jV22
    He is beautiful…

Ai Ajnabi tu bhi kabhie Aawaaz de kaheen se…roz roz resham si hawaa…plays in my car oddly yet pleasantly out of place in a strange land.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    nika, MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley and 4 others thanked this.
  7. rubyroo

Ooh! one of my favorite songs. And I wonder what strange land he is in- it's somewhere where he can be anonymous...Happy for him- it must be so nice for a change.

MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley and Mara thank this.
  8. SharlaJ

nika, Krisi_love_SRK, MaryAnnK and 5 others thanked this.
  9. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

Because he can not respond to everyone, so have an interesting condition :))))))))))))))))))
    & if I like it,
    Ie: I'm in love with his wickedness :* :* :* :* ...

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  10. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

This song is so hauntingly beautiful ... there isn't much posted online in English about this song (other than the video) ...

Hey Stranger, Call Me Anywhere, Anytime ("Ae Ajnabi", Dil Se...)
    http://dooleyonline.typepad.com/bol...all-me-anywhere-anytime-ae-ajnabi-dil-se.html

rubyroo, Wafa, MaryAnnK and 1 other person say thanks.
  11. rubyroo

Thanks for putting my tweet in your article! An unusual thing about this song is that it is not picturized in the movie. I think it is not a fantasy like the other songs but rather is part of the real life experience for both Amar and Meghna.

skrogers, MaryAnnK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  12. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

That's a great observation. You could share that over in the Movie Marathon thoughts!

rubyroo says thanks.