1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2013)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2013.

1. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Never heard that before...but I bet he has.

Mara says thanks.
  2. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

True in life & when I lose to kids….“The game has its ups & downs, but you can’t let yourself be beat because of lack of effort. M. Jordan

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    Krisi_love_SRK, MaryAnnK, nika and 4 others thanked this.
  3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Can't belive that pice of :tape: is still on Twitter. i have blocked that User long Ago. And i'm sufre I'm not the only One. Why does Twitter not handle? :(

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  4. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I'm not sure but it's extremely disturbing and upsetting.:( I know there's a good chance she/he will just create another account, but I was hoping if enough of us report her, at least this one could be shut down.:noidea:

lauraleedooley and Xeny thank this.
  5. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Yes i know. When i read the Tweets i want to :puke: Its so sad.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  6. SharlaJ

Relationship with the world around u should be Sensual not Functional despite all.Only way it will feed ur mind & soul & keep ur heart alive

Krisi_love_SRK, MaryAnnK, nika and 5 others thanked this.
  7. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh so true! So true! Love His thoughts. :D

MaryAnnK, Mara and lauraleedooley thank this.
  8. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

Oh so we can report? Good! Because not only her, there is another guy that posts real garbage under every Shah Rukh single tweet, it's so disturbing! I wish they could block him

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I've clicked the Report as Spam button too, but I wonder if it really counts unless its srk who reports it, seeing He's the one getting spammed. :(
    Really disturbing - some people are total sickos. :crazy:

lauraleedooley and Xeny thank this.
  10. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I think it is wrong to give forum links to accounts of mentally disturbed individuals, thus they create unnecessary advertising. If you read the rules on Twitter, then mark "spam" absolutely not guarantee account blocking. I am sure that SRK has additional features protect against spammers. And if he does not block site contents sick people, we advertise them on the forum are not necessarily more so.

Mara, rubyroo and lauraleedooley thank this.
  11. rubyroo

Best to ignore them. I think we just all hate for him to see that stuff. It's frustrating that no one can really stop it because even if they lose their account they will just go get another one.

Mara, lauraleedooley and Alenka thank this.
  12. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I can't remember the IDs, but I know some others I used to see, no longer exist. As Shah Rukh has stated, he doesn't believe in blocking, so even though I know it will never stop, I figured it's worth a try.:)

13. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

But I believe that we should not give in reference to the topic SRK accounts! In the end, this is a topic SRK and not spammers. For those who want to engage in blocking can give a link to your private messages.

14. SharlaJ

“And all I ask is quiet sleep & a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.“ Faroukh Sahib…Allah bless your soul. U are dearly loved & missed.

My biggest regret that I never got to spend time with you, Faroukh sahib, as I had requested. Should have done it earlier. I feel so sorry.

Rayhana, Mara, nika and 3 others thanked this.
  15. rubyroo

Who is Faroukh?

Krisi_love_SRK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  16. rubyroo

Nevermind I found him. He is an Indian actor who died today. :( Listed on Wikipedia as Farooq Sheikh age 65.

17. ashi2

ashi2 in love.......

if you have seen jeena isi ka name hai show he was host there

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  18. rubyroo

I'm such a dork. I just now figured out that he was being sarcastic here. And I went and tweeted him a picture of one of my favorite scenes from DDLJ in reply. He's so funny if I would just pay attention better.

19. sid

sid SRK Fanatic

Srk work with him in Maya Maim Sahab.

20. SharlaJ

Partied with the kids late into the nite.Most of them are more 'proper' in their behaviour than i ever was. Proper is the new Cool i guess.

Best part about shooting with @DabbooRatnani is i get to be photographed with a pretty girl...always. pic.twitter.com/AOKVnqfwBZ

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    Krisi_love_SRK, nika, Alenka and 3 others thanked this.