1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2013)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2013.

1. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Both that and the wrapping Christmas presents. :lol:

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

oh, that too lol. scotch tape everywhere? :lol: I can just see SRK trying to wrap a present, I'm sure he won't have a problem he's an artistic creative man

lauraleedooley and Mara thank this.
  3. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

Saw a bit of DDLJ on tv....kids asked 'why papa'. Guess too young to know wot romance is...yet! Got babies x'mas gifts & got hugs in return.

Disappointment, defeat, & despair are the tools God uses to show us the way. Within this u will find ur path....start today with this belief

On a lighter note...my managers thank the social media for letting me not only know the films I am doing but also the cast. Scenes anybody??

And my friend Kallis thank you for being such professional and a gentleman. Learnt the meaning of silent strength from you. See u soon.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    rubyroo, nika, lauraleedooley and 4 others thanked this.
  4. SharlaJ

Got myself the coolest set of cans by Starck. Now to get myself some music...difficult prospect for a tone deaf guy. Send me suggestions.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

It might be an issue of dexterity rather than creativity :D though I'd like to think he is wonderful at using those beautiful hands and fingers. :madgrin:

6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Disappointment, defeat, & despair are the tools God uses to show us the way. Within this u will find ur path....start today with this belief

A great thought to hold on to.
    Thanks for posting @SharlaJ

7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

I know.:humble:Haha, j/k.:p Merry Christmas to you too!:)

8. K

I'm probably the only one, but in my mind a "set of cans" refers to boobs, which makes this tweet highly entertaining for me.:lol:

lauraleedooley, rubyroo and Xeny thank this.
  9. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

I had to google to find out what he was talking about. They seem to be special headphones. One Internet review describes them like this:
    "Striking design (courtesy of Philippe Starck) aside, the cans pack all the buzzwords you might hear associated with high-end headphones (active noise cancellation! digital equalizer!), a Bluetooth headset (NFC pairing! bone conduction!), and a touchscreen smart device (gesture controls! capacitive touch panel!)."

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  10. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Sorry for duplication, deleted

11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

That's exactly what the post above you has explained. :confused2:

12. SharlaJ

nika, lauraleedooley, Rayhana and 2 others thanked this.
  13. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

It seems Mr. Starck desingnes not only Headphones. Also Intiriors, Eyewear Watches and so on.
    http://www.starck.com/en/design/

lauraleedooley, Xeny and Mara thank this.
  14. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

15. Xeny

Xeny ❤️‍ ART

classic Kalee...even I didn't thought about that :lol:

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  16. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Thanks, Mara! I was puzzling over this one. So he got himself some headphones for Christmas.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  17. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Wasn't it sweet of him to ask for music suggestions? I tweeted to him to forget music and go with environmental sounds: ocean, birds, rivers, etc. Then you can read and write in peace while still being physically present with loved ones listening to trash on TV. I have mine on now and love the sound of my son’s distant muted laughter through the sound of the waves on the beach.

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  18. SharlaJ

Nothing compares to a hyper game of Tabboo with kids screaming & fighting. But still strangely calming after all the mad energy is spent....

lauraleedooley, Rayhana and Mara thank this.
  19. K

I apologize for bringing anything negative here, but it really disturbs me that Shah Rukh has to consistently read tweets about his family, marriage, etc. from this unrelenting, sorry soul. Please report him/her as spam. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/FA171005

20. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Done!