1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2013)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by SharlaJ, Jan 1, 2013.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

No greater pleasure than to bring in the year with soccer on the beach with my kids till 5 am. Now in a state of Exhausted Happiness...

Year Ends. Endings r Beginnings backwards. So to all a Happy New Year, or as my friend said, just keep the Happy, the rest is an old phrase.

lauraleedooley, Baree, nika and 3 others thanked this.
  2. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

MaryAnnK, nika, Rayhana and 2 others thanked this.
  3. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

is it just me , or it seems like if there is 100 Ajay Devgan under him????

Mara says thanks.
  4. SharlaJ

@jiteshpillaai I likes chennai express poster. Now all u closet srk fanboys and girls, out with it:)
    thanx...i like that simplicity...'i likes'...grammatically. i dislike over analysis...intellectually.

MaryAnnK, Rayhana, nika and 1 other person say thanks.
  5. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

LOL

mira_khan says thanks.
  6. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Looks like its time for a new thread! :D

Mods would you like to transfer tweets from the last couple of days here?

7. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Done done London :)

skrogers and Wafa thank this.
  8. SharlaJ

On a beach alone.Stars,big brave & brite inspite of the dark.If it wasn't for the night v wouldn't see them so strong. That's how v should b

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

:lol: :thumb:

10. SharlaJ

Being like the water,that's what no one understands. We should be unownable,except by our own choice & un-definable, despite our own choices

11. SharlaJ

@deepikapadukone
    Happy Birthday.May Allah give u all that u wish for & more,happiness being on top of the list.Lots of love,have a good life

@udaychopra
    Have a great one my friend. May u love...laugh & be basically as mad as u always wanted to be. Happy birthday...& a big hug.

MaryAnnK, TessaRose, Alenka and 2 others thanked this.
  12. SharlaJ

How wonderfully tireless a day it has been. Umang show...my friend Nita Ambani's function with River Dance & just finished Zee rehearsals.

nika, MaryAnnK, TessaRose and 2 others thanked this.
  13. SharlaJ

How beautiful it is to just lie about watching my dogs play,innocently. And their eyes..its more than love,its devotion, very rare in humans

Saw stuff by Charcoal Project.Wot fantastic creativity in furniture by @sussannekroshan & my multifaceted wife Gauri.U girls make wood speak

nika, MaryAnnK, TessaRose and 2 others thanked this.
  14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Has He looked at any of us looking at him recently? :rolleyes: :D

MaryAnnK, Mara and TessaRose thank this.
  15. SharlaJ

To be a winner, the first thing one has to learn is,..'Back Presents are not Prizes'. Long nite...had a great time with Puneet the Zee boss.

nika, Rayhana, Alenka and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what this mean ... ?

17. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

On his birthday in 2010 he had tweeted: With so much love being given to me on my birthday...all I want to do is start returning the favors life is done me...back present time.

To me, that sounds like "back presents" refer to the love and happiness he shares with us through his films. Like he always says, the only way he feels he can thank his fans for what they've given him is through working even harder. I'm not totally sure, but, seeing as these awards are voted for by the fans, they are back presents...a representation of the love he gives us for what we've given him, and the love we give him for what he's given us...perhaps he's saying if one is a true winner, they will not see these awards simply as materials, accolades, prizes, but as the back presents that they are, filled with the love we have for each other. Just my thoughts.:)

MaryAnnK, TessaRose, Angel_SRK and 5 others thanked this.
  18. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

thank you so much Kalee, you definitely have the right understanding :kiss:

19. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

You're most welcome yaar :hug:, haha, I hope so :p, just my interpretation.:)

iamsrking says thanks.
  20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

another year of tweets has already passed!! :eek:

MaryAnnK says thanks.