1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2012)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Dec 31, 2011.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

He is on.
    Waiting for Godot?? A small part of our animal clan in the zoo called Mannat. Dash & Hulk. http://yfrog.com/nygbmvmj
    1 Minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

nika says thanks.
  2. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

And HERE comes the next book!!! :becky:

3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

iamsrk i sometimes wonder what happened to the lil kids who were in famous adverts years ago.wot do they do now?? like the farex baby??? just...

nika and Anjali72 thank this.
  4. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Anjali72, MaryAnnK, nika and 1 other person say thanks.
  5. phul

He is on.
    its sometimes better people don't get to know u...cos the more they know u...the less they understand & accept you. Alone is better, wot say
    via Twitter for BlackBerry®

nika says thanks.
  6. nika

nika Well-Known Member

He's right. :(

7. frenchfan

blah! Alone is boring :drama: And people who know you force you to leave your comfort zone and make you able to do better :thumb:
    (I play the optimistic today, ask me tomorrow, Maybe be I'll cry and say I want to be alone :der: )

8. phul

He is on.
    On sets i feel like a helpless dweeb. Ppl fussing over collar..pasting things on face..flecking dust off ur shoelace.till u look el snazzo!
    1 Minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

nika and MaryAnnK thank this.
  9. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

What are they pasting on his face?! :eek:

10. phul

I do not know i think we will get to know it in Fall when we will see the Film on the big Screen. :D :flame:

11. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

I thought he was referring to the makeup... general makeup i mean :confused:

nika says thanks.
  12. phul

Btw can someone explain me what Shah Rukh means with looking like el snazzo please? :behindsofa: I really do not know this Phrase. And can not imagine what Shah Ruhk means with this. :oops:

13. RizwanaShahrukh

he means all dressed up! u know smart, wellgroomed! :madgrin: lol the first thing that came to mind was him in a tuxedo! :love:

Anjali72 and phul thank this.
  14. phul

Thank you so much Rizwana. :flame: Now i'm much more excited. Shah Rukh looks always so good in suit or Tuxedo :faint2: Awww sounds soo romantic. :flame: Oh Diwali come soon. :flame: ( And for my Nerves sake please let this Film come out here on Diwali too.:pray: )

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.
  15. RizwanaShahrukh

well it doesnt mean he actually is going to be wearing a tux :lol: i just thought of how dapper he looks in a tux, when he said "snazzy" ;)

but yes..for sure he will look mindblowing in the movie...

phul says thanks.
  16. phul

Oh Yes there I'm very sure Cause Shah Rukh can do what he wants he always is looking mindblowing :madgrin:

MaryAnnK and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  17. frenchfan

Incredible how what Shah Rukh tweets is full with what he reads. I mean, he manages to link things he reads with his personal life!
    I'm sure the "dweeb" and "el snazzo" words (very surprising coming from Him ) are a memory of a Dave Barry page, which he read when he was in Dubai's holiday :thumb:

Karan#1, Neeran, Yeh Dil and 3 others thanked this.
  18. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

If he had said painting his face I would of - but he said pasting "things" on my face..scary, unless they are pasting his beard back on :p

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  19. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

As long as its not pimples! :lol:

20. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Not another mooch!!!