1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2012)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Dec 31, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

He is on again

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN

Rush rush rush all around...kids screaming to take them out...maid shouting to finish packing...can't find camera cap...no sugar in coffee

will not allow anyone to look for misplaced items...like won't ask for directions.rib pain is ok...can't accept it hurts. Oh to be a man!

Wafa and nika thank this.
  2. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I can just see him standing there looking amused by all the chaos around him. Does anyone know what happened with his ribs?

3. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

His tweet on 1st January 2012.

4. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Yea, I saw that one but couldn't figure how he hurt his ribs playing soccer with his daughter.....thought maybe something else happened....guess she was too hard on her daddy.....:p

5. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

YAY :target: I can't believe he did it again!! :madgrin:
    that's again a clue for a book :spy:guys :wink: : Why Men won't ask for directions, (the seductions of sociobioly)R. C Francis

:becky:He tried to distract me mentionning coffee :faint: but hehe I caught him :spy:

Anjali72 says thanks.
  6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

He is on.
    Don't realise...without it ever becoming evident...I begin to miss alone time with kids...in mumbai never get to be with them like this...
    1 Minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Wafa, Rayhana and nika thank this.
  7. frenchfan

don't bet on this... I mean, kids are very talented to appreciate precious days! they have the ability of being happy with the moment without complaining about what the future will be.... I'm sure they are enjoying these priceless days & nites of simple happineness, simply the way things come...

(My hubby is a workaholic, and he can't share our children time much... I complain sometimes about it....the kids never do it : they are simply happy with him when he is here for them, with how much love he shows them...And rest of the time, they are used of...not expecting his presence...Which, somehow, makes it even more appreciatied : happyness is even more deep when you're not counting on it; each time papa is here, it's like a delightful surprise)

Anjali72 says thanks.
  8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Thanks for your words, Anne! It is just that time passes so quickly, and I know that he is aware of that. Always talking about how quickly the children are growing up. The older we get, the faster time seems to be speeding up and we can never get back what has passed us by. (Just waxing philosophical this morning!)

9. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

iamsrk

- The epitome of lazy...son and me trying to wake each other up...kept giving ourselves 10 min snooze time till we oveslept by 5 hrs...yawwwn

MaryAnnK, Wafa, frenchfan and 3 others thanked this.
  10. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

:lol:
    So cute!!! :love:

11. frenchfan

love it when he uses words like "epitome" :madgrin: Make me feel closer :loco::becky:

::boink:hey shah rukh, need some coffee :madgrin:

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

:lol: I love that! SRK sleeping? rare moments..

13. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

iamsrk
    - The excitement of working on a new script covers up the stress of daily chores. I think I was made to entertain.. not be entertained.
    - Was discussing with my ddlj friend how we wished for a 100 days for our film...rather than 100 crores. Seems r days r truly numbered now!!

14. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

What a great sentiment! He hates this counting of coins as much as we do. :D

pleasant says thanks.
  15. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

iamsrk @dilshadsalon giveth & taketh away. dilshad & raj have finally taken my locks away,feel shorn but smart. wot to do with my rubber bands ??

MaryAnnK, nika, phul and 1 other person say thanks.
  16. frenchfan

bbye ponytail? ::(

Yeh Dil and Anjali72 thank this.
  17. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Seems like this....:Cry:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  18. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

19. srkgauri

srkgauri Well-Known Member

can't wait to see new pictures of his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iam_ellie and Anjali72 thank this.
  20. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same here. I asked him on Twitter to post a pic of his new look as soon as it is possible for him!