1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2012)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Dec 31, 2011.

1. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

(1) We couldn't save u but wot a big voice u have, u brave little girl.That voice is telling us that rape is not an aberration,not a mistake

(2) Rape embodies sexuality as our culture & society has defined it. i am so sorry that i am a part of this society and culture.

(3) I am so sorry that I am a man.I promise I will fight with ur voice. I will respect women, so that I gain my daughter's respect.

TessaRose, MaryAnnK, nika and 2 others thanked this.
  2. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

Well said SRK...:)

Felt very sad after hearing the news that the girl was died...May her soul rest in peace...:(

SINGAPORE: The 23-year-old girl, who put up a brave battle for life after she was gang-raped and brutally assaulted in a Delhi bus a fortnight ago that had created a nationwide outrage, died early on Saturday morning in a hospital here.The girl, was admitted to the well-known multi-organ transplant facility Mount Elizabeth Hospital here on Thursday morning in an extremely critical condition, breathed her last at 4:45am (2:15am India time). She was earlier treated at the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.

3. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

RIP poor girl... i tought he was talking about the other girl who suicides after the police meeting (gang raped too)... i'm sorry for women all over the world suffering from such animals...
    his words make me cry too, may be he and lot of "people" that have their word in the country can make difference... inshallah

TessaRose says thanks.
  4. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

:(
    im so sorry about that poor girl (RIP) and about shah ... it seems he is so sad and angry ... :Cry:

nika says thanks.
  5. nika

nika Well-Known Member

TessaRose, Becy and Manikanta thank this.
  6. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

God Bless this girl and her family, and God help the women of India get justice!

For Shah, a loving father of a daughter, this must be a nightmare.....so hope that he and others with a voice will help get justice!

7. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Got tears in my eyes when I read an article about what really happen to her on the day she was gang-raped.:Cry: Now really feel sad to hear about this news. May her soul RIP.:rip: Hope that severe punishment will be given to the rapists! They don't deserve to live after the horrible & cruel thing they did to such an innocent girl!

Manikanta says thanks.
  8. Manikanta

Manikanta Well-Known Member

Very sad...:(

533592_4791772108668_375172784_n.jpg

Rayhana says thanks.
  9. SharlaJ

With kids since yesterday...just playing board games...and listening to their innocent happy banter. May they always remain childlike..

nika, TessaRose, Ella and 1 other person say thanks.
  10. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Our kids are the best 'medicine' to distract .... i'm happy he has a great time out with them :kiss::heart:

MaryAnnK and frenchfan thank this.
  11. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Or they can be your worst nightmare :lol:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  12. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

even this is the best way to distract you :nod::p

13. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Thinking wot would I wish for as '12 draws to close. One 'good last laugh of the year' with my loved ones that's all. Wish u all the same...
    3:03 PM - 31 Dez 12

MaryAnnK, nika, Rayhana and 2 others thanked this.
  14. SharlaJ

Gist of my hour long lecture to kids follows. I think its important & their attempts at suppressing a yawn makes their faces look incredible

Don't sit in judgement or sway in opinions.Don't offend or b defended.All 'rnt good,its true,most r better too, but nobody is as unique as u

@SuperAalif Done! “@garam_cha: @SuperAalif @iamsrk can I have one saying " hey girl, you stick to your gym goals. You can do it"? :D
    can I get a shahrock poster too...please...

MaryAnnK, nika, Rayhana and 1 other person say thanks.