1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook & Whosay (2012)

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Wafa, Dec 31, 2011.

1. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

1.30am in jakarta.Dark & damp. Rehearsing now for the show tom.This is going to be a long nite.Being the Prince of Darkness has its positive
    7:39 PM - 7 Dez 12

MaryAnnK, mumbiene, Alenka and 2 others thanked this.
  2. phul

@luna_maya26 thank u very much for being such a sport...bless u.
    9:56 AM - 8 Dez 12 (Luna Maya@luna_maya26
    The one and only mr. @iamsrk :) and welcome to jakarta. :) pic.twitter.com/BXRBLyet)

Onward to the show in Sentul. wish the drive was shorter...but cant change that. Hope to see u all there to exchange love. Selamat Sore...
    10:02 AM - 8 Dez 12

MaryAnnK, mumbiene, TessaRose and 3 others thanked this.
  3. phul

Why is it that when people get a job...they stop to work....
    10:43 AM - 8 Dez 12

FKhan, MaryAnnK, mumbiene and 2 others thanked this.
  4. SharlaJ

SharlaJ Well-Known Member

@SuperAalif i am a fan “@ShivamdwivediMe: @SuperAalif is srk ur frnd? Or u r just a fan of him.”
    ha ha.U r really sweet.Just so all know Aalif & me go bak to prehistoric times & the iota of calm i have is cos of his influence

MaryAnnK, mumbiene, nika and 2 others thanked this.
  5. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

I wonder who is Aalif Surti ?? Anyone know about him ??

6. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

Аlif Surti – Development, Production and Creative at Fox Star Studios India

MaryAnnK and nika thank this.
  7. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Oh ok.. Thank you..

8. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

iamsrk 'I know that if I don't Act...I begin to feel unsettled and uneasy, as I gather people do, who are not allowed to dream.'...thats who i am.

@KingMikaSingh_ in indonesia...doing a show...u r a champ my man....love u (@iamsrk Hey bro how are you??? Hope you haven't forgotten me for God sake!! Wish you all the best for all your projects !! @iamsrk Bro you are king of hearts! Good luck for your show!Catchup with you soon with much love & respect ! Big hug frm A Singh to The King)

MaryAnnK, mumbiene, nika and 1 other person say thanks.
  9. phul

So wonderful the experience in Jakarta...wish i could dance for u all...the nite thru. To airport now. But too happy to sleep...
    8:26 PM - 8 Dez 12

At backstage. Always feels calmer to watch than to do...am glad all enjoyed the show...bye and love indonesia. pic.twitter.com/ZzZlkBUj
    8:33 PM - 8 Dez 12

MaryAnnK, mumbiene, nika and 3 others thanked this.
  10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I like his hair in the pic above

11. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

iamsrk Pain reaches the heart with electrical speed, but truth moves to the heart as slowly as a glacier...its a speed issue.

12. SharlaJ

My big macho bike. About to make my first entry...a moment of deep breathing before the screams hit me pic.twitter.com/5jk7nrT7

Wafa, MaryAnnK, TessaRose and 5 others thanked this.
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

How wonderful to read that He's "too happy to sleep".
    He has sounded so sad recently this makes my heart feel warm. :love:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  14. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

During the recent concert pics he looks like the old Shahrukh which I looooove.::love:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  15. SharlaJ

In the eyes of the child you will see...The World as it should be. The grown ups taint it with their warped outlook.

nika, MaryAnnK, Rayhana and 3 others thanked this.
  16. SharlaJ

Onto one of my most lasting loves...reading. Rereading The life of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) by Tahia Al Ismail. Got it as a loving gift..Yay

Late nite shoot. Xtreme cold keeps us awake:Good idea. Cold wind rushing thru torn jeans into personal spaces :Bad idea.Costume malfunction?

MaryAnnK, Alenka, Rayhana and 2 others thanked this.
  17. SharlaJ

i am beginning to miss my kids...not because i am not around them...but because i can feel they are heading towards not being kids anymore.

Dont go to the ocean with a teaspoon,take along a bucket. Ask Allah for all & it will be delivered, don't hold back.Today i ask for health..

nika, TessaRose, MaryAnnK and 3 others thanked this.
  18. SharlaJ

@iam_juhi @GulaabGang Shooting for @GulaabGang and having a lovely time on set. Getting to know Madhuri :) This film is going to rock! Pucca!
    send me some pics na...

@anubhavsinha @GulaabGang Location One wrapped and @gulaabgang is up.... Show some support to PINK 'The Color of Justice' this season .... #GG
    send me pics of my two most accomplished and wonderful actress friends....madhuri & juhi. all the best my man.

nika, Rayhana, FKhan and 2 others thanked this.
  19. SharlaJ

Full 16 hrs of non stop shooting. Feels the only words I know r Sound...Camera...Action!But then again r there any other words worth knowing

Have u ever felt the Cold Sunrays on ur face. Makes u believe in light..happiness & Vitamin D. SunkisseD..! pic.twitter.com/uUSy60u7

nika, TessaRose, Rayhana and 2 others thanked this.
  20. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I love that pic. HOT! this man gets better and better, lord help me!