1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

SRK on Twitter, Facebook and Whosay

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by s_cvid, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

what a beautiful picture! :love:
    he looks gorgeous.
    c'mon Aryan, say "Cheeeeeeeze"! :D

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

so sweet :love: I love how he's sharing his private and personal moments and has been more active on twitter. he's thinking of us!

iamsrking and sanjani thank this.
  3. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Yea, when he first re-joined it was so different...almost kind of professional...which one would expect considering the way he'd been hurt.:( But gradually, especially recently, it's been more like the way it used to be initially...I think he's starting to "feel" it again...he is so giving and we are so lucky.:heart:

iamsrking and MaryAnnK thank this.
  4. K

Merry christmas my friends...this year try & drop cynicism on twitter & otherwise. Be +ve & be a lil more patient with the world. Bless u
    Crowds outside house...in christmas spirits...always get overwhelmed by their love when I come out to greet them heart fills up with warmth
    All of life we make so complicated. Keep it simple..I lov when I lov...& when I lov I am myself...don't strive for love...Be It!!

These tweets are really so beautiful...it's incredible how much love he has in his heart :heart:...and that as a man, he has no hesitation in so openly displaying this love...:heart:

iamsrking, sanjani and Wafa thank this.
  5. nadee_7

nadee_7 Active Member

yeah he really knows we love it when he tweets his heart out like this.. that's what he is doing. Giving us happiness. as usual. :angel:

6. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

in 2 days time he has his twitter bday too :p
    it just great having him share his his time,thoughts, feelings & personal moments with us. :heart:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I think I will start a new thread for his tweets 2012...but will keep this open for anyone to comment if they wish.

mumbiene, Pompula and sanjani thank this.
  8. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I do not know maybe that could lead to confusion. Do you think this one is to full?

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

it makes it easy for us to refer to when/if we needed. also faster to load the pages specially for those who have slower internet connections.

iamsrking and sanjani thank this.
  10. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I have a not so good Connection Wafa. See when i have seen the new thread even a few Minutes ago i first saw only the " SRK on Twitter, Facebook and Whosays and first do not noticed the 2012. And when you wnat to post fast a Tweet of Shah Rukh you will not really see this. That is what i fear that 2 Open threads will be confusing. We will have in both Threads new Posts. Maybe some Members specially new Ones will not know where to post a Tweet. Which One is now the Right.

11. K

Don't worry yaar, the moderators will move the posts accordingly and I'm sure people will figure it out in time.:)

12. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I think it's agood idea to start a new thread. I mean, this one has more than 300 pages, it has become impossible to go through already.

I don't think people will be that confused.. Why should they/we, when the other title says 2012...

sanjani says thanks.
  13. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I think the idea is good to start a new thread.